• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
np man, ur like da only 1 on dis thred dat i kin trust u kno???

newayz cud you giv me soem tips on gannnon ??? liek is uptilt bettr then normel b??? cuz normel b is rely strong but it seems 2 be prety oveous

but ya thx man apresheata da help :)
hahahaah omg. :laugh:

Steve_V

Smash Rookie
who's going to Pino?

where's Pino? is it at Langelier?

Apoc when you wanna play guilty gear?

anybody wanna watch me own at DDR? other then Minoshei cause he already seen me play

Minoshei

Smash Rookie
lol yeah, I wouldnt just say own o.o hey you know what lol, paty told me that those stupid game in the back ,you have to like play siting lower because the screen is bent >.> ****ing god, we wasted lik 4 token for nothing because we are taller then the game ><

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Steve : Pinocchio is at Langelier. You can take the 141 from Metro Saint-Michel which leads you right next to Langelier, or to be more precised, next to the Wal-Mart. You have to walk a bit in the mall, since Pino is at the other end. Or you can take the 55(?)- Langelier. It stop directly in front of Pino too.

Kirt/Apoc : Hm? Plan a date/time? I'm always there anyways, so you guys can make up a date and meet up. Kirt, I wonder if I can beat you now =[. What's your time on NBL CCW? Hakone Out?

Mine is :

New belt line counter-clockwise : 3:36:5??
Hakone Outbound : 2:15:???

(I got my hands on a Gemballa RSR, which sux 0_o)

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Steve : Pinocchio is at Langelier. You can take the 141 from Metro Saint-Michel which leads you right next to Langelier, or to be more precised, next to the Wal-Mart. You have to walk a bit in the mall, since Pino is at the other end. Or you can take the 55(?)- Langelier. It stop directly in front of Pino too.

Kirt/Apoc : Hm? Plan a date/time? I'm always there anyways, so you guys can make up a date and meet up. Kirt, I wonder if I can beat you now =[. What's your time on NBL CCW? Hakone Out?

Mine is :

New belt line counter-clockwise : 3:36:5??
Hakone Outbound : 2:15:???

(I got my hands on a Gemballa RSR, which sux 0_o)
33 langelier

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I dont TA professionaly and you have a higher Tier car nonetheless. Oh and I just suck too at TAing.

Anyway, my R is ****ty on Hakone agaisnt anyone that remotly knows how to play,
It's averrage on the inner Highway
and its pretty good on the outer ring.

Oh yeah and i run:

C1 In: 55's
c1 Out: I dont remember
Newbelt CCW: 36-37's
Newbelt CW: 34's
Hakone In: 24's
Hakone Out: Theres a 2'13-14 on my card but its not mine. I run 2'19.

D

Deleted member

lol "damax" i think u beta chek yoself cuz krypt pwns every1 k not just "wak" u kno

so i tink its beta if u put

"kyrpt > every1 k not just wak"

Steve_V

Smash Rookie
WTF who's going to the arcade and not telling me?

grr...
anyways It'd probably take me like 4 hours to get to Pino by bike :(

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Elef! You *******, didnt you want to go to laronde with me today? And now your making plans for smashing?! Well, it just so happens that i cant go anyway since if i go to laronde and then att the arcades, i wont have to cut my elitist hair.

Hero, jvais aller me faire couper les cheveux et je te callerais apres.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Elef! You *******, didnt you want to go to laronde with me today? And now your making plans for smashing?! Well, it just so happens that i cant go anyway since if i go to laronde and then att the arcades, i wont have to cut my elitist hair.

Hero, jvais aller me faire couper les cheveux et je te callerais apres.
it was just a backup plan i swear. =(

black joe...dont you live like far?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yo mystic i want to play you even if its at la ronde yeha i have my apss if u do i want to play ya.... But for gods sake go on msn more if i want to play you i have to contact you.....and farm u owe me 2 match

drdoom21

Smash Rookie
pretty interesting this thread, montreal is a lil far from where i live (saguenay) but if theres to be a tournament, its there :p in saguenay i only know about 5 people who are good enough to play in a tournament, i never played in any tournament once :( but im ipretty good, my video are on youtube if u wanna watch them, drdoom21 is my nick on youtube , so just go check them out :p

Top Bottom