• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
I own at that.

nox, apoc : Free anytime?

.chet says:
hey are you going to PIMP MY ****?^!^
.chet says:
h,,,
.chet says:
hmm probably
[!] Scatter, Senbonzakura. says:
dude...
dont ever do that again 0_o
probably?
.chet says:
hmm
.chet says:
yes probably
.chet says:
I want rims for my testies
maybe i should post this on swf to show how ur horny on msn
that would be too good
.chet says:
NO
.chet says:
YES
.chet says:
I have to keep this image of the virgin black guy looking for the "One"
gosh 0_o
are u a virgin
.chet says:
hmm no
.chet says:
but they don't know that
=.=
i should include that in the post
The wonders of copy-paste 0_o

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
I don't think YOU seem to understand. We DID face you, we DID beat you, we DID prove you wrong. How much more does it take before you realize that you should maybe take a chill pill and instead of boasting about your skills, try to improve them and let your actions speak, not your big mouth.

And out of curiosity, tell us who you are better than. :)
well ThatGuy for one idk who you are in real life :( lol.
and two you'd have to play me soon to prove me wrong. cuz i did get better from leaving that STYD tourney. so if i think you are kirt then play me again if you want. i know we'd have fun neway, so i can show oyou my new skills and you can show me yours too, so I can prove you wrong about me...to let my "actions speak and not my big mouth".

and about your curiosity. a'm not gonna say nething cuz even if i say a certain person is not better then me, you're all gonna say "no! he is better then you" or worse. so *** it. i ain't saying ****.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
I dunno about you, but usually when you trash-talk, the first image that pops into their head shouldn't be of you losing by 3-4 stocks.
and who beat me by 3-4 stocks...chet...vwins at the STYD tourney. right? i didn't miss neone did i...uhmmmmmm NO! i didn't. that's who beat that badly. did you forget that they're too good for ne of us? of course a'm gonna loose to them. use your head, noone else beat me that badly. i think a'm right, right..? heh.

Damax i don't see what i said wrong in that post (again)

Damax

Smash Lord
Your still not getting any.

I can win some games vs vwins while you probably can't win a single one.
same must go for chet

I didn't bother 3 or 4 stocking you. didn't you see I wasn't moving much? I think I wasn't even listenning to music.

you are almost praising that you are good cause you lost. which is dumb. hurry up at my tournament and show us your style.

Next time we meet, me and Bam will double roy team vs you and any of your friends.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Your still not getting any.

I can win some games vs vwins while you probably can't win a single one.
same must go for chet

Next time we meet, me and Bam will double roy team vs you and any of your friends.
i know i can't. and i'd like to face youg uys so i can learn.
but please tell me what a'm nto getting. cuz you guys just keep harrassing me when i think a'm not doing nething wrong, i bet if you guys read some of my post from the last two pages of this thread i bet you'd find out what i acctually said and what you guys read from my posts. i know you guys just can't understand what i say when i say it. I SAY ONE THING YOU GUYS INTERPERATE IT AS ANOTHER. *** if that's the case think b4 you say nething bak.

now i know that you guys are gonna say "why don't you think b4 you say nething...blah blah blah" but you know what that's your fault for thinking of it that way. i know i don't mean it in the way you guys think i say some thing as the wrong way, but you guys think i do. and that's why all this uselessness is going on and on...

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
ok ok, but there's a prob with "zomg no 3-4 stocked omgwtfbbq I pwnz". i said htis in one of my other posts...you have to knwo you're better then tha other person.
now to explain myself. cuzalot of you here don't understand me. what i mean is lets just say i beat chet, sorry to use you as an example chester, to him it won't matter cuz he knows he better then me. that's how i feel about some of you guys. now you guys might understand when i say wtv i say.

and if you want max you can come over tuesday, and if bam is ok with that day. and maybe if jih wants to come to.

Jih: when are you gonna come i've been wiating for a response about that.

cemo

white walker
Yeah, generally if someone beats you it's because they're better, it doesn't matter how you feel about it.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
right that's what i said, if i beat chet it means nothing cuz he knows he's better then me. the same, as you're saying("Hypothetical situations don't count."), goes for everything else i said in the last two three pages. so yea you're right about what you're saying about situations, i agree.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
pow me and bam probly will go play you this week once and for all...
maybe not bam cuz he got a new job i think but count me in...

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Pnoy, **** shiz, just ignore him, he is the noob, I wanna play you again btw.

kryptocide, à la place de parler... agis, si tu dis que t'es devenue meilleur, laisse les autres dire ce qu'ils veulent, challenge pis pète les, **** that, arrête de parler caca sur les boards, ça va juste mettre de la merde partout.

Tout le monde se pense trop bon parce qu'il a battu l'autre une fois... bande de vagins, vous attendez d'être sur le net pour dire que vous êtes meilleur que si et ça. Communauté de merde, pas capbale de juste jouer pis avoir du plaisir, tout le monde devient meilleur, faike juste dire... ahh lui il est pas bon...fonctionne pas... les skills augmentent très vite dans ce jeu débile... prenez ça en considération.

anyways allez chier, bande de tête enflée. :\

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice

kryptocide, à la place de parler... agis, si tu dis que t'es devenue meilleur, laisse les autres dire ce qu'ils veulent, challenge pis pète les, **** that, arrête de parler caca sur les boards, ça va juste mettre de la merde partout.

Tout le monde se pense trop bon parce qu'il a battu l'autre une fois... bande de vagins, vous attendez d'être sur le net pour dire que vous êtes meilleur que si et ça. Communauté de merde, pas capbale de juste jouer pis avoir du plaisir, tout le monde devient meilleur, faike juste dire... ahh lui il est pas bon...fonctionne pas... les skills augmentent très vite dans ce jeu débile... prenez ça en considération.

Tell us like it is Apoc!!! cheeya!
I'll forsure take your advise!!!

Jih

Smash Journeyman

best post ever on Montreal tread

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
lets stop the trashtalking unless its to sum1 who wants it...jeez..
Damax you suck and i can 4 stock you with my eyes blidfolded and one hand with mewtwo.

Nox + Apoc we must play more u guys have msn?!?! mine is on my profile
Phen, add me too jeez. HoN, you too jeez.

kryp shhh... your good but not as good as you think. same goes for lots of ppl before they play 'better' ppl. and stop saying dumb things cause it makes people more annoyed at you.

Steve_V

Smash Rookie
lets go play DDR and shooting games at the arcade!

I'll own anyone in DDR.
oh wait...I'm too lazy to move...
I'll own anyone at being lazy...yes...

nox

Smash Apprentice
Omg, Farm, we have to play DDR again, that was freak lol, j'vais surment retourner à Pino bientôt. Je jouais a Maximum Tune 2 et je trouvais ça ****ing bon sérieux.

Steve ***** at DDR apparently, best of Canada!! Props ++ !!

(c'est apoc, pas nox btw)

cF=)

Smash Lord
lol chui revenu de old orchard et j'ai vu que tout ski arrive ici c'est du tralk talk during 10 pages. Good ol' Montreal thread.

Et j'me suis acheter un chapeau :D

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Hey, cF=) , where are you pics, or are you retreating from the contest?:p:p

Minoshei

Smash Rookie
lets go play DDR and shooting games at the arcade!

I'll own anyone in DDR.
oh wait...I'm too lazy to move...
I'll own anyone at being lazy...yes...

yup a real lazy *** lol

if you guys go to arcade, tell me i wanna come sometime, my evenings are boring... ><

D

Deleted member

krypt lol u kno wat ur prob is?

u letin all dese nubs lol git 2 u...ur proly godly.. luk @ ur sig...just pwn man liek u sayd u cud a buncha pages bak

keep on pwnin man u rok

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Nox, Farm and Apoc: si vous retourner a pino, let me know so i can come with you guys and play wangan with you peeps. I can even give a few pointers and get a few races in with you guys too if you wan.t

And Krypto: I'm Kirt you ****! Stop jumping to conclusions, wether it be about who someone is on the boards or about how you fare agaisnt people</truth>.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
krypt lol u kno wat ur prob is?

u letin all dese nubs lol git 2 u...ur proly godly.. luk @ ur sig...just pwn man liek u sayd u cud a buncha pages bak

keep on pwnin man u rok
**** guy, i don't think i've even spoken to you or even know you. i like you :). you really spoke tome man, thanx! :D

and Kirt, you're right, thanx :)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Oh no no no no, that "Thanking" you do at the end of each of your post to make you look apologetic or make you seem as if you understood what we are trying to say to you might work on the other members of the forums but not on me.

I know you havent learned a thing yet and I know your going to make the same mistakes you've done in the past before which is why I really dont care anymore anyway.

Oh and FYI, you might wanna start reading inbetween the lines and start to notice that Delorted has been making fun of you over the past 2-3 weeks.

Sorry Delorted, but the truth had to come out, sorry to burt your bubble.

D

Deleted member

**** guy, i don't think i've even spoken to you or even know you. i like you :). you really spoke tome man, thanx! :D

and Kirt, you're right, thanx :)
np man, ur like da only 1 on dis thred dat i kin trust u kno???

newayz cud you giv me soem tips on gannnon ??? liek is uptilt bettr then normel b??? cuz normel b is rely strong but it seems 2 be prety oveous

but ya thx man apresheata da help :)

Top Bottom