• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
kryptocide since you think i really sux i wanna money match you :)
friday afternoon or late would be perfect ... i'll add you tomorrow im busy tonight
wow, a battle between trashtalkers... it's gonna be insane

kryptocide: "I think i could have won if i played link against jih"

jih: "no no, you're all wrong, i can win to pkm's falcon, I did beat Rimi in a money match before he face chester, and i also did beat lock on a money match (and i think he's overrated, even if he chainthrowed me to death in the crew battle and took off a total of 11 stocks). Plus, I play alot with vwins, the guy who 4 stocked chester."

yeah, it was mean. I did invent nothing from this post, I just copied / translated what I've seen from their post. thxbye.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
wow, a battle between trashtalkers... it's gonna be insane

kryptocide: "I think i could have won if i played link against jih"

jih: "no no, you're all wrong, i can win to pkm's falcon, I did beat Rimi in a money match before he face chester, and i also did beat lock on a money match (and i think he's overrated, even if he chainthrowed me to death in the crew battle and took off a total of 11 stocks). Plus, I play alot with vwins, the guy who 4 stocked chester."

yeah, it was mean. I did invent nothing from this post, I just copied / translated what I've seen from their post. thxbye.
lmao nice translations wak perfect word for word inseen sentances :D lol

tell me were you there at the STYD tourney?

Damax

Smash Lord
how could you loose? by being careless. When there's not much on the line. Like why do you play roy? he sucks...reply: for fun.

So wak your translation says I'm a noob cause I got four stocked by locke? I doubt Jih would say this. unless your trying to mess around with sentences and try to make someone looks bad. Its still doesn't work much. real translation looks like: oh **** I could'ave played better.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
So wak your translation says I'm a noob cause I got four stocked by locke? I doubt Jih would say this. unless your trying to mess around with sentences and try to make someone looks bad. Its still doesn't work much. real translation looks like: oh **** I could'ave played better.
I didn't try to make anyone look bad, im just messing around with krypto and Jih's quotes

and yeah, for your last sentense, I think I just forgot about this quote. Thanks for sharing.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i know it was recording. i did it on purpose to go on the tvs that had recorded matches so you guys can see my falcon :D
im going to tape myself on my chair because I feel like im going to laugh SO hard that i'm going to fall from my chair.

Wak when he's going to see krypto's gameplay said:
YOU KILLED ME BECAUSE I LAUGHED TOO MUCH

Do me a favore...
Plz call the police
*adress + door number + postal code + phone number*
tell them to go down the hall to the bedroom
I'm so sorry <3

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Lmfao, Krypto, weren't you just boasting about how tough the tourney matches you had to face were? Then you trash talk Pnoy, who beat you in the tourney, who is as new to the community as you are?

Foolish human?...Watch out guys, kryptocide is actually Zeus in disguise!

Jih

Smash Journeyman
I didn't try to make anyone look bad, im just messing around with krypto and Jih's quotes

and yeah, for your last sentense, I think I just forgot about this quote. Thanks for sharing.
tétais pas oubliger de ''messer around with quotes''
on dirait que t genre super fiere de trashtalker ... t ben wak

cemo

white walker
hey krytpo i've been playing for probably about a month - month and a half. (I don't remember when I bought my cube)
money match?

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
yeah it does... lmao maybe not you guys are pretty much the same.

stop the hate, make love.... (wth am I sayin now) Hate me 'stead! (great)
damax there's always luk. my style of playign can be beaten by noobs, but i can also beat some good players too.

ThatGuy: "Lmfao, Krypto, weren't you just boasting about how tough the tourney matches you had to face were? Then you trash talk Pnoy, who beat you in the tourney, who is as new to the community as you are?

Foolish human?...Watch out guys, kryptocide is actually Zeus in disguise!"

ppl who were actually tough, just to let you know; kage, pow, gino, vwins, and there was someother guy i don't remeber his name.

that's all the players that i had a bit or alot of trouble with.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
yeah it does... lmao maybe not you guys are pretty much the same.

stop the hate, make love.... (wth am I sayin now) Hate me 'stead! (great)
heh there the ones hating max :cry: like a bunch of fagits. they're also jealous of my rapid skill growth and a'm still getting better
a'm just trying to defend myself :)

Jih

Smash Journeyman
WAK is a pro trashtalker

he even trashtalk in the OC2 tread

I don't know what you are talking about WAK, apparently you don't know anything so please don't post in this thread and assuming like we are dissing him in any way.

lolz

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Krypto, get it through your head, people keep crushing you including n00bs like Pnoy and you keep going on and on. If your "style" allows n00bs to beat you, maybe you should change your style. Just a thought.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
WAK is a pro trashtalker

he even trashtalk in the OC2 tread

lolz
sacré jih, t'essaye maintenant de détourner le sujet de conversation...
quand t'as dit "tétais pas obligé de jouer avec mes quotes...", ca voulait tu dire que fallait que ca reste entre nous? comme si on était complices?

pour que tu me traite de trashtalker, jpense que la réponse est oui, tu me prend pour un trashtalker, mais j'suis pas comme toé.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Krypto, get it through your head, people keep crushing you including n00bs like Pnoy and you keep going on and on. If your "style" allows n00bs to beat you, maybe you should change your style. Just a thought.
lmao are you mad. my style is unique if you were to play me at my present skill level you'd prolly see why it's good. i'll never chancge my style if i succeed with it... idk who "crushed" me, if i recall proporly the only ppl that did crush me was chet (OBVIOUSLY, just to let you know) and vwins that it. everyone i played agaisnt i just needed to be more careful and try not to miss my moves.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
lmao are you mad. my style is unique if you were to play me at my present skill level you'd prolly see why it's good. i'll never chancge my style if i succeed with it... idk who "crushed" me, if i recall proporly the only ppl that did crush me was chet (OBVIOUSLY, just to let you know) and vwins that it. everyone i played agaisnt i just needed to be more careful and try not to miss my moves.
so wait? we have to 3-4 stock you to consider ourselves better than you?

anyways, i reserved a special seat for you in my thursday or wednesday 's moneysmashmatchfest. bring your firends too and loads of cash.

Uptade...5 ppl can come (i cleaned up my ghetto basement). so chibi, your crew won't be a problem this time around.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
so wait? we have to 3-4 stock you to consider ourselves better than you?

anyways, i reserved a special seat for you in my thursday or wednesday 's moneysmashmatchfest. bring your firends too and loads of cash.

Uptade...5 ppl can come (i cleaned up my ghetto basement). so chibi, your crew won't be a problem this time around.
for one yes you do have to 3-4 stock me, consecutively, to be considered better then me. my crew i play with do soemtimes 3-4 stock me but it doesn't mean they're better it just means i messed up.

and two i can't make it to the moneysmashfest and i can't evenmake it to the SFF tournament that damax is planning, i have work :|. i really wish i could go. i'll try though.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
sacré jih, t'essaye maintenant de détourner le sujet de conversation...
quand t'as dit "tétais pas obligé de jouer avec mes quotes...", ca voulait tu dire que fallait que ca reste entre nous? comme si on était complices?

pour que tu me traite de trashtalker, jpense que la réponse est oui, tu me prend pour un trashtalker, mais j'suis pas comme toé.
stop the trashtalk !
/dance (like power would say)

edit : krypto if some1 beats you by 1 or 1000 stocks (a lot of time) it still means hes better than you

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
edit : krypto if some1 beats you by 1 or 1000 stocks (a lot of time) it still means hes better than you
but shouldn't that mean that i have a chance if
someone beats me by one stock everytime?

at some point i would get used to their style
and eventually beat them here and there, right?

Top Bottom