• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
Niaiser doesn't = direspect. Désolé mais t'échoues ce que t'essaies de faire si tu veux être drôle.

« Hey Agony, get the **** out for posting fake brawl number »
uh uh uh c'était comique en sacrament.

Mais encore, si t'es jamais sérieux, comment peux-tu sérieusement en faire la preuve? Je devrais prendre au sérieux que t'insultes personne, ou que c'est fait en toute amitié d'envoyer promener quelqu'un que tu connais même pas parce que probablement que tu désignes le Montreal Thread comme ton nouveau turf à défendre? Sinon pour quel raison logique ya fallu que tu répondes à un post qui t'étais même adressé, et surtout de manière offensive?

Penses-y un peu avant de m'arriver avec des ****ing conneries enfantines.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Niaiser doesn't = direspect. Désolé mais t'échoues ce que t'essaies de faire si tu veux être drôle.

« Hey Agony, get the **** out for posting fake brawl number »
uh uh uh c'était comique en sacrament.

I actually laughed. xD

Anyway, chui pas ici pour faire chier pis debatre pour des conneries, parce que techniquement c'est ce qu'on fait en se moment...

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
What's that *Jeuxvideo.com?* French forum? I don't go on french-only forums. Mostly english ones. Meaning, SFO UG or SFO or SFU. Everybody knows me there. Been on for 2-3 years.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Anyway, chui pas ici pour faire chier pis debatre pour des conneries, parce que techniquement c'est ce qu'on fait en se moment...
Traduction: j'ai encore de la misère à admettre une erreur, c'est pourquoi je trouve subitement "stupide" d'argumenter contre quelqu'un qui a raison.

Mais ça, c'est un secret entre nous... continue d'être un troll si tu désires si chèrement faire transparaitre un manque lexical t'obligeant à répéter les mêmes conneries inlassablement. Ca va probablement être drôle d'ici une quinzaine de fois...

CHEER

Smash Rookie
wanna play against me now whitegaurd??? and i dont know wath you said earlier about our status but i i never banned you or something so if you wanna play now go create a room.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
What's that *Jeuxvideo.com?* French forum? I don't go on french-only forums. Mostly english ones. Meaning, SFO UG or SFO or SFU. Everybody knows me there. Been on for 2-3 years.
tabarnaque prend sa cool criss calme toier >_> la ses koi tu vem dire que tetais pas serieux pasque check on l sais pas quand tu lais ou pas soit cool avec l peeps pi toute va etre regler.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Actually no you can't, people who haven't tried it with the B-stick think they're getting the same effect because they haven't actually seen how much distance you gain by B-sticking your stuff.
i was wondering that myself, then i tested with lucas, and i wasn't getting any worse results. but it is harder, as damax pointed out. and thanks for sticking up for me everyone and showing me the love, i can feel it all the way in this rainy place.

no hard feelings though, †¹Ãgøn¥¹†, i hope you don't feel unwelcome. i guess i can introduce myself, i'm Mikey, and i go to university in Kingston, but i'm originally from Ottawa

WarranThad

Smash Ace
charizard>that ****

ok not really he sucked hsit and blastoise was kind of ok but **** pokemon too, simple bull**** that people take too seriously, like every ****ing other ****tatstic *** rpg.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
charizard>that ****

ok not really he sucked hsit and blastoise was kind of ok but **** pokemon too, simple bull**** that people take too seriously, like every ****ing other ****tatstic *** rpg.
charizard can fly, rock smash, cut, and stregth....but he can't fight! he's just an hm *****.

i wish i could get into some rpg talk, but i havent played much aside final fantasies 4-10. i got to the 3rd disc of grandia didnt finish, too repetative. chrono trigger, my game bugged 3 times in the same ****ty area where you find the robot so i said **** that stupid game. played goldun sun, sucked. any other rpgs i played were prolly too ****ty for my memory.

im sorry, but i have to say ff 7>6. im sorry. :(

cF=)

Smash Lord
Neph... we want you baaaAAACK!

chet, do your job :)
and come join the fun ahah i'm gliding right now

chet : this won't pass as butter. don't push it. I'm being unregularly lenient with you guys, at least don't taunt me like that. :ohwell:

Card

Smash Lord
Agony, Apoc, Spindash, Swordgard, Fogel, Kage, and Jarc... Add me on Brawl FC!

4897-5603-1320

Anyone else who wants to be added (that already is not), just let me know either here or through PM.

PS: Sorry WG about last nights ******** Online Match. We forgot to change the settings, and Left was *****ing about wanting to do duels instead of 3-player, so I logged after 1 match.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Why is my ign involved in something o_O

And why do I still see hostility comming to me when I did clearly nothing to you.

My ign is Kami because I took it from DeathNote, that simple, yeah. Kami means god in ***.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
chet : this won't pass as butter. don't push it. I'm being unregularly lenient with you guys, at least don't taunt me like that. :ohwell:
Lol wut? Was this your only edit in cF=)'s post? If not, it would make more sense.

Cuz I see into INFINITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-Stratovarius

Ok onto serious stuff : Whoever's down for some clubbing tomorow night, Alizé (Metro Berri -> 900 Ontario Est.) is hosting a spring break party thingy, and my bro is performing at around midnight. Me and Bam are going, free drinks (on me, *****es, too rich) to whoever comes. 10$ at the door.

If you tell me in advance that you can make it, I can get your tickets for 7$. Only 15 or so of them left though ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
You disappoint me Thad. Even I'M going to be there.

And shrooms too to boot! I feel sorry for you.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
yeah i am, but i've looked up a bit of info and have gotten different info on how much i should take.

right now i think i'll take like 2.5-3 max, but i hear if i take too much i might get sick and thats no funn

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Lol wut? Was this your only edit in cF=)'s post? If not, it would make more sense.

Cuz I see into INFINITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-Stratovarius

Ok onto serious stuff : Whoever's down for some clubbing tomorow night, Alizé (Metro Berri -> 900 Ontario Est.) is hosting a spring break party thingy, and my bro is performing at around midnight. Me and Bam are going, free drinks (on me, *****es, too rich) to whoever comes. 10$ at the door.

If you tell me in advance that you can make it, I can get your tickets for 7$. Only 15 or so of them left though ~
god**** I'm interested but my party fund is kinda lowish rite now

Ill be givin ya an answer

Top Bottom