• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Vous êtes gentils.

Mais euh vaut mieux le faire une autre semaine, car j'ai des examens la semaine prochaine et je vais étudier cette fin de semaine.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Noshno3
Et demain, vendredi, j'annule pour moi.
Euh, ça veut dire quoi ça?

Anyway, jpars d'ottawa vers 4h30-5h, so I'll be in town around 8, and I could get somewhere around 9ish if you want to tonight. I'll be home if you need me, en train de m'emmerder comme d'habitude.

en passant, jviens de checker un autre thread pis ça a l'air que y'aurait un smasher à ottawa. Mais ça se peut qu'il habite à genre, 1h de chez nous, so je sais pas encore si jvais le voir. Il s'appelle Fogel sur le net.

Rmv

Smash Rookie
hmm, 9ish is a bit late, maybe some other time this weekend if you guys are free, preferably during the day.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Im free for an evening of smahing on saturday evenin'.

As long as it doesnt last till 12h, then im ok with it. Ans if you guys want, i guess i could fix it so that we could do it at me house, but like i said, only a select few would be able to come!

all in all, im taking a brake from everything that night, so im only free then and there! after that, its back to work, school, family and club again....>_<

and for that champlain thing Ben, i never said i went to champlain, i just said id be going to play smash there during brakes.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Oh well forget me every1....

I have no life for the next month....

I'm on my 16th day of work in a row prlly goin all the way to 60 something...

I'll keep chekin out here though.

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Yhurrrr, pcq tu dois avoir les news du tournoi de SCII u know, joe juno XD
Bon jai appelé et le gars de microplay et il ma dit que ca serait dans longtemps ...

Il ma dit de rappeller dans 2 semaines --

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Oublie pas de me tenir au courant... ca fera de la bonne promo pour moi si y as plein de monde...

Je veut faire un giga tournoi probablement debut decembre si j ai le temps de tout organiser sinon pas lontemps après les vacances de noel....

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Combien la limite de monde?!?

Pis je parle pour un autre tournoi evantuelle que Soul soit gros...

Faut ben qui en aille une couple qui soit pas pire...

Tu va voir que le prochain que je fais tu va l aimer....Genre une douzaine de jeux.!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Hey krew, me and Kevin have to meet up...for businesses...so for this occasion i decided for us to do a little get together at my house, this week-end.

So be there or be square!!!

VERY SQUARE!!!!!

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Je parle du tournoi a Laval fait par microplay (~100 ,cest ca? bah pr smash)

Et pour etre square whatever.... cest pour quelle journee? heure? gneuh..

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah crap!

Guys, I was planning on getting here earlier but I couldn't.

I talked to Durd, and we assumed that maybe you guys would be up for an afternoon at the arcades near Guy, but it seems Kirt beat me to it. Well, I don't know what I'll do. I was planning on not bringing my controller to Montreal (anyway, j'ai passé mon GameCube à quelqu'un), 'cause I wasn't planning on playing Cube this week-end. Plus, it has been a while, and I really feel like passing PS heavy and playing ID3. In the evening I'm probably going to do something with someone... (très nébuleux, je sais)...

pkm, I don't know if you're in the krew. I'd say yes, but then again, I'm not in the krew, I'm a wanderer.

One more thing : If RMV decides to show up at Captain Kirk's.... then I guess I just have to be there. Oh, we could have our money matches then (?). RMV still comes here, right?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I havent had much reply to the fact that people are comming to my house anyway...

But i think Kevin is comming, cause me and him have.....business to attend to....*takes out mafia suit and gun*

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I havent had much reply to the fact that people are comming to my house anyway...

But i think Kevin is comming, cause me and him have.....business to attend to....*takes out mafia suit and gun*

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
moi j'irais pas Kev, ça l'air d'un piège..

<_____<

i'm busy for all weekend so forget me..

*isn't expecting to sadden anyone*

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
hummm, what about the dvd you have to give me kev? ring a bell?

now it seems reggie has come and ruined all my plans anyway with everyone wanting to go to the arcades instead.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
I never heard about the arcade thing. And I'll pass PS before you, chester =P And you have to show me what that GT-4 of yours can do, it's been a while we didn't race. By the way, I'm battle level 4 by now :cool:

P.S.: Chester is Kenshin, oooouh!

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Eh? Kenshin, what? And I pwn you all @ Initial, pis j'gagne pas mes points en allant aux arcades un jeudi a 13h30...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
... anyhow, kirt... EDIT TES POSTS! This isn't Gfaqs, the posting system is actually better here. :) Well kirt, faudrait que tu puisses nous dire s'il y a de quoi chez vous. Si oui, ben on va se rendre.

Paty, t'as un avantage psychologique à ID3 et DDR face à moi car:
1- you don't suck (at DDR at least :p)
2- you have the game at home.

I'd ACE PS and other crap if I had a pad... and a basement... and a hat, but that's beside the point. I'll get PS before you!!

pkm, I'm sad because I'm flying.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
:mad:

First of all and leest importantly. The double posting thing was a bug in case you dint understand! Thats what i was trying to say in the first place. In case you dint notice, thw two post were done simultaneously. Pay attention!

Second, it seems me saying that im inviting people over to my house 5 times isnt enough for people to understand, uh?

Well, fine, i see you guys are already at the arcandes anyway. Seems that was the first choice any which way and that no one had any intention of comming over....

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, we tried to get a hold of you, but you weren't there or something... and what I meant in my post was that "you can still delete the post that is extra". I didn't want to get you mad or anything.

Duran, carpool to London? well if Fogel would try to contact me, I could assure you I'd go, but... yeah. >_>

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Well, voice mail is there just for that. and second i work durig the day, thast why i said it was going to be during the evening....

Paty

Smash Apprentice
By the way, the Soul Calibur tournament at Laval's Microplay is cancelled, I called today.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
GNE again...lol

Si c'est la VRAI clique de sc2 a toronto ca vaudrait la peine mais si y as du ssbm aussi ca me surprendrais...

Meme la ca m'intéresse pas full, je ne joue plus assez pis je va prlly etre en derniere FDS en travaillant 48h en ligne genre.!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ben c un mec assez respectable qui parle du tournoi, pis supposement que c assez gros. ya un site internet mais jme rappelle pas du nom. C head2headgames, quelque chose du genre... en tk, moi c sur que j'm'arrange pour y aller et participer aux 2 tournois. Pis pour vous ben ca ferait un cool roadtrip a Toronto, Ontario!!!! *attention, les blagues sur le fait que je suis Ontarien! GNE!*

Top Bottom