• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
I take Anybody who dares on SC2...

I want free money too

Hey RMV, do you have any friends who play soul calibur or tekken or Guilty gear XX...

I suck at smash :mad: :crazy:

Rmv

Smash Rookie
are we talking about sc2 on gamecube, because if we are, I play that too :). I haven't played it in a year or so but I was very good with mitsurugi. Who do you use?... please not link, he's too cheap with his grab. But maybe if i brush up my skills in sc2 we can get something going.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
anyday dude, gamecube or any other console.....

I play without console specifics. i.e Heihachi Link or spawn.

Tell me whenever you're ready...

:eek:

I can even challenge you like 3/5 rounds, if you win 1 round you win that match.

2/3 matches for 2 to 5 bucks....and double or nothing!?!? mouaha

We stop whenever you want to.

Rmv

Smash Rookie
bah i don't want to hear any of your bull****. Prove your skill and take my money OR lose to me, the master of SSBM, like many others have lost before. There is only one true SSBM master and he posts by the name RMV. Please save up a lot of lunch money because by the time you figure out where you're first weeks savings went i will already have you're seconds. muaahahahahahhaahhahahha

Paty

Smash Apprentice
How can you claim you're the master of smash if you've only played against your "brother and a few crappy friends?"

sonyteflon

Smash Rookie
RMV count me in, i gotta see if you're as good at smash as you're good at blablin' bout being the best lol.

Chet, TestRider we gotta make a rock paper cisor match to kno who'll be the first to take that RMV dude money

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Dont Bother.

Let me take him on first. If he can get pass me, then i guess its ok for you guys to fight him. Dont go wasting your time if i can handle it. :mad:

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Oh and for you people who might have a few hours on your hands, starting next tuesday, were going to be smashing at Champlain between brakes. Anyone is free to come. See you there!

TestRider

Smash Ace
Chet, TestRider we gotta make a rock paper cisor match to kno who'll be the first to take that RMV dude money

No way, I saw him first :(

And Mystic, what the **** is Chaamplain?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
better now?

and if that still doesnt help,w ell, think about it. How many things do you know that have Champlain as a name.

hmmmm
1-Bridge
2-School

that seems to be about it.

So, its either im talking about playing SSBM on top of a highway bridge, or at a school.

Your pick?:p

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tetra, nice to hear of ya. Keep coming here.

This weekend I am coming to Montreal, but I will be busy all saturday. I will be free around 19h30, maybe earlier since we probably will lose early in the genies en herbe tourney, still I might do something with a girl I know.

FireDLuigi, we will be there at the tournament if you make one. It just has to be on saturday. And you owe me training in SCII and GGXX.

Nosh, Pat, whats going on for the SCII tournament in Laval? you should warn FDL. Oh, and if it is on a saturday, please register me for the tourney.

Rmv, if you think Link is cheap because of his throw, go play with FDL. He will show you that Link is crap. Oh, and you should not be the one talking loudly in here. You are the one who has something to proove. You are talking with 3 of the 4 top seeds of Montreal at this game. :rolleyes:

Nosh, how do you extend combos with manuals on the land in Tony Hawk Underground? I was playing with a friend at the mall last week, and I was wondering how you did that...

Test, better get them slaps ready, we got money to take.

Sony, hmm... we will see for the rock-paper-scissor... if I am in need of money, I will have to decline.:p

Mystic Viper, you have been playing Marth for so long, you should start getting better with him. One tip: short hop, fair+fast fall; not short hop, fair asap......... fastfall. and work on your aerial game.

pkmvodka, nobody in their right mind would even put a cent against you in a HRC/BtT contest, first because it takes you less then 10 tries to do a strat, and it takes normal people 15 minutes, and also because we are not marth1.

Paty, allo! Allo Paty pat pat!!! (had to say something to everybody)

=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

I think the best thing to do would be to meet up on Action de grace week-end. Excellent idea. Those who work, put on your schedules. A good SSBM/SCII/GGXX bash.

pkm, nosh, pat, mystic, chet, test, sony, gino (?), rmv + partner.

Could we do that in your basement nosh? Or sony, think we could do that at Gs?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
:( ****, is that all that i guess adressed to me...of well...

Anyway, on day, i shall become Hokage and everyoen shall acknowledge my Marth's strenght....some day....soem day...

on a side note: i just found this smiley to be so **** funny:
:newbie:

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Not in our basement since everything is ALWAYS in our basement and we feel like being used because sometimes we can't join your stuff, so let's ask RMV; he lives in Outremont, he must have a big house........

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Well, on s'en a déja parlé pour l'action de grace chez Rmv ou plus tot, mais il m'a dit 5+ personnes.
On pourrait le faire comme prevu mais changer de place si on fait un big gathering

Vous avez de lécole/etes libre vendredi le 9 oct?
Et Chet, tu fais quoi les dimanche?

and Tetra, are you coming?

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Tu penses que t'en fais plus chez toi car souvent on est pas invités chez toi, alors c'est peut-être pour ça?! À chaque fois qu'on fait quelque chose chez nous tu es invité alors tu vas a toutes les rencontres alors que moi non. Je trouve que c'est pas mal égal entre chez toi et chez moi. Tu demanderas aux autres ce qu'ils en pensent >__>

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
i'm busy all week so the best is during the weekend. Just give me a date and a place, and i'll try to join.

vendredi le 9 octobre? Ça va mal, surtout que c'est un samedi >_>

anyway I vote paty's basement, it was the nicest smashfest I ever went to.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
paty, c'est tu arrivé souvent que y'a eu de quoi chez Ben pis que vs avez pas été invité? moi jcompte une fois... pis encore là t'aurais pu venir mais t'as pas voulu. Autrement, la fois que Biza est passé, vs êtes arrivé en ****** (à moins que ce soit juste kevin).

Si j'avais une maison digne d'accueillir les gens (et une télé respectable), j'accueillerais, mais je peux pas. Si on était pas 8, j'aurais suggéré chez ben. Tsé, jcrois que ben s'attend a maximum 5-6 personnes dans son salon. Well, my opinion... paty's or gino's or RMVs.

Les dimanches je pars de chez nous entre 16 et 18h so... we might have to forget.

we feel like being used because sometimes we can't join your stuff
On a jamais refusé l'accès à personne peu importe ce que les gens faisaient, à moins que j'aie raté de quoi dans les coulisses.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Bien mes parents non plus aiment pas ça, on doit les forcer à chaque fois que vous venez. Et ça doit aussi etre parce qu'on est moins bons que vous qu'on (je) me sens un peu utilisée, parce que c'est sur que c'est plus le fun de jouer contre un Ben ou un Chet que contre moi et Kevin tsé.
Comme la journée où je suis pas venue, c'est parce que je pensais que vous vouliez pas que je vous derange parce que 'ça serait plate pour moi'. Tandis que si moi j'amenais tout le monde chez moi, vous avez pas le droit de dire "ca va etre plate pour toi", parce que c'est chez moi et j'y suis déjà.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Pat, ca me fait du mal a te dire ca mais...arrete d'etre pathetic. C pas de ton genre...bin..bon...Anyway, si toi tu te sens de meme, et moi alors? Pour tout les fois quil a eu quelque chose qui na pas marcher pour moi? Je comprend que t parent ne veulent pas ou meme que toi non plus ne veux pas mais c pas une bonne raison.

Back down now, sinon tu vas venir de plus en plus comem moi.:)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
on a side note, id like to maek it at my house, but then again, we wouldnt be abel to be mroe then 5 either...mayeb its time to dig deep in my list of contacts and resources....ill see what can be done. ;)

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Nosh...WTF an SC2 tournement in laval... where when how many poeple what console...

Update me either in the board or by PM....

Rmv

Smash Rookie
i can host something between the 17th of september till the end of september. If 8-10 people can make it this friday, the 17th anytime after 4pm we can have a mini tournament. But remember, i don't give lessons for free :D. Anyone who is interested respond to this thread or msn strmv@hotmail.com
After getting to know some of you I could potentially throw a tournament of 15 people but i don't feel confortable inviting too many strangers at once before i get to know few.

TestRider

Smash Ace
Can't really make it this Friday. Oh and by the way, you might want to go easy on the trash-talking. We've trashed the self-proclaimed "experts" from Laval, and Zaibatsu stopped bragging he was gonna teach us a lesson once I started kicking his ***. For someone who's never played anyone outside his own circle of friends, you sure are making a lot of noise.

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Gneuuuh........ le topic devient pathetic, bon...
Friday? Mik is calling me tomorow, Ill see if he can come with me... Anyone else coming on friday? --

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
this friday?

forget me =\

next weekend would suit me better, but then again, that's just me.

btw, paty, j'ai beaucoup de fun à jouer avec toi, et c'est dommage qu'au tournois on ai pas pu faire des matches, mais moi j'aime bien ^_^

(rien de méchant ou de sarcastique)

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
I'll prlly be working till 9-10 or something but if you guys are going till 11 or midnight i'd love to drop by...

I really wanna see if this guy is full of ****!

rmv, PM me your adress if the following applies.

thnx.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Paty, jveux juste que tu saches que, personnellement, ça me fait de la peine quand jte vois pas parce que tu penses qu'on veut pas te voir toi ou Kevin. En fait, c'est sur que t'es pas aussi bonne que Ben ou peu importe qui tu veux nommer, mais le truc qu'il faut que tu retiennes, c'est que j'ai du plaisir à jouer avec toi, pas contre. :( Pis Kevin est bon, jvois pas pourquoi tu dis qu'il est mauvais. J'apprécie sa présence d'ailleurs, nosh is cool.

Anyhow, jcrois que si tu veux pas que ça se fasse chez toi, c'est un choix que tout le monde se voit être obligé de respecter. My two cents. Pis si y'a de quoi le vendredi... ben jvais arriver très effin tard.

Zaibatsu: "Ah! Je sais pourquoi ils gagnent! Ils utilisent le c-stick!!!"
:crazy:

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
wtf!!!!!..... C-stick... OMG that trick is soooooooooo cool....

Buffer criminal suffering after 4A+B~G and you shall all die by the hands of the ***** wth boobs. My sc2 cents...

:p

Top Bottom