• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly miami tournaments

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
I thought of a plan to make sfl tourney big. notice that all miami tourneys are unusually big like 45 people.good example is all the smash bash except the one in ft lauderdale and the random 8 bit ****ty tourney that had 35 people with 1 laggy tv.every non miami tourneys were like 15 people and below except ***uini's tourney. i was thinking of getting miami players to host a tourney monthly in MIAMI and miami only. So can any miami players plz make this happen?
Garanteed that more players like DASHIZWIZ and COBOL will show up to these knowing how huge the community is in miami.

SO any miami players are willing to not be lazy as hell and host a monthly tournament similar to gigabits?
I know the community is huge and when ever there is a miami tourney there is always 35 people and more. The last smasgbash was in ft lauderdale and the attendance was bad. why was the it so low compare to the other smashbashes? well its quite simple really the logical answer is because it wasnt in miami where the majority of the South Florida smash community lies and miami players usaully dont drive more than 20 minutes away from their backyard knowing how lazy they are.

Miami players discuz

BIGMEAT!! is a p*ssy.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Laijin made my snag first in a FL thread; sorry guys :/

GerbilMortar (11:17:16 PM): right now I could snag a first post in a FL thread
GerbilMortar (11:17:19 PM): but im not FL so I wont
GerbilMortar (11:17:20 PM): lol
onioncray0ns (11:17:36 PM): So?
onioncray0ns (11:17:36 PM): do it
onioncray0ns (11:17:38 PM): Now
onioncray0ns (11:17:41 PM): before you miss your chance
GerbilMortar (11:18:04 PM): >.<
GerbilMortar (11:18:09 PM): fine

It's getting kinda sad lol; I've been gone all day long, getting home maybe an hour ago. btw onioncray0ns = Laijin.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
SO any miami players are willing to not be lazy as hell and host a monthly tournament similar to gigabits?
I know the community is huge and when ever there is a miami tourney there is always 35 people and more. The last smasgbash was ft lauderdale and the attendance was bad. why was the it so low comapare to the other smashbash? well its quite simple really the logical answer is because it wasnt in miami where the majority of the South Florida smash community lies and miami players usaully dont drive more than 20 minutes away from their backyard knowing how lazy they are.

Linguini

Smash Master
Me and ruuku will be doing the fiu ones more often hopefully, im working on contacting him through aim.
I like hosting tournies but I cant anymore at my house thanks to doodah and sighrax.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I got dis son! Only problem is that I'm not in Miami during the summer and winter breaks. On top of that I'm trying to choose the best venue possible to host tournaments. Right now it's between Gamebreakers, FIU's game room. FIU's dorms' lounges, or one of my buddies' place. If anything I may actually rotate between those places (Davie/Miami-Dade/Pembroke Pines/Miramar).

Ruuku

Smash Lord
well hold some more FIU-esque tournies so CFL can come...peace

-hiroshi
Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet the CFL people in December. When the next tournament? I'm thinking about actually learning how to play this game.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
RUKKU!

If you want, i can help out with hosting. Also, i go to south campus myself occasionally, so if u need someone that knows the area, i can host them and organize them for the summer and winter breaks.

lemme kno, my screen name is my name, Seibrik.
and my number is on any of my past tourny threads
peace

Top Bottom