• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montgomery Brawl Scene I [Reflex confirmed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I don't know if he's going. I've asked several times if anyone from Huntsville is going to this tournament, but no one ever responded.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
=x Well, if you can't make this tourney you can try to make the next one. It is bi-weekly after all.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Schedule will be up tomorrow. Or tonight if I feel like it.
Ah sweet.

And Kola, I will likely not be able to give you a ride. My car is still broken, so one of my parents is taking me (and putting a large mattress in the back seats to deliver to a relative.) :(
See if George or people driving through B'ham can get you.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ah sweet.

And Kola, I will likely not be able to give you a ride. My car is still broken, so one of my parents is taking me (and putting a large mattress in the back seats to deliver to a relative.) :(
See if George or people driving through B'ham can get you.
:[ah pity, k I'll ask George but I think his carpool may be filled too.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
I could probably make it if my matches were later in the bracket, is there any way I could preregister and get put in the singles bracket and show up between 4:30 and 5:00? I promise I'll show up, I live in Millbrook after all so it's not that far. Nice1 and Slam can vouch for me. :D

nice1

Smash Lord
o yea he's only a couple mins away from us trust me my bro lives in the gump over by best buy and it doesn't take but a few mins to get to millbrook. i'm sure if u do put him n later brackets and run the tourney until it can't advance any further he'll make it for singles.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Mmmm, thats tricky. Would you be willing to start in the loser's bracket if you get here later than what you say because of things out of your power? Things such as traffic holdup, family grievance, etc.?

nice1

Smash Lord
thats wat they did at final round they stalled players as long as they can until the bracket couldn't move any further. i doubt we doin pools so i think he might be able to make it tho.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
By having no pools the tournament will run quicker. If you want to play more ppl, then take advantage of MMs and friendlies! There will be plenty of time for that guys! Right Slam!

nice1

Smash Lord
elev8 watchall doin after the tourney. we should go to buffalo wild wings or hooters or some ****

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I doubt it will take that long if we just do brackets, but I guess it is more time for friendlies.

I vote for singles pools if we have enough people
:bee:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I doubt it will take that long if we just do brackets, but I guess it is more time for friendlies.

I vote for singles pools if we have enough people
:bee:
Hell no. That would just take up more time. And besides, this is every two weeks. We will have more people come to this.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Hell no. That would just take up more time. And besides, this is every two weeks. We will have more people come to this.
oh? a biweekly?

meh, AL isn't ready for those, especially in Montgomery. Would be nice though if there were enough people willing to go every two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom