• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montgomery Brawl Scene I [Reflex confirmed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Yay, I'll make it out pools this time! lulz So yeah why don't we just do what Nice1 suggested and I'll work extra hard to get out of work as soon as possible and be on time. And having a constant tourney to go to will be awesome though if it stays on Sunday that will be problem...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I doubt I can move it to Saturday. That's their usual busy days. And by busy days, I mean men in their mid-life crisis come and play card games all the **** day.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah man. we all need to go to hooters. it isnt THAT far away.

a mexican restraunt is right next door. lol.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
meh, AL isn't ready for those, especially in Montgomery. Would be nice though if there were enough people willing to go every two weeks.[/QUOTE]

I agree, i believe it would make more sense to make this tournament a monthly...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol played online today, it made me feel like an absolute n00b. Makes me wonder how I ever got used to it last year. hopefully I wont mess up as bad offline lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o I just realized that if I do go I won't have a partner... X) guess I'll have some mm money.

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
No partner myself. Only planned on doing singles... I could go for a mm though Kola. I think I'll end up rooting for T1J and nu since it seems like they brought the fireworks.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
So I'm gonna be in this right? Cause I promise I'mma comin! lol If I'm extremely late you can automatically put me in losers like you said but I doubt I'll be that late. And I'm gonna be reppin the Ref shirt again guys so be prepared!

nice1

Smash Lord
Just drove out there to see where tha place was I'll be out there later I finna head to my bro house to chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom