• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: No Nonsense, Brawl 2.0 - Princeton, NJ! Mar 29th

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm soooo tired. I'll post full results tomorrow

Mew2King, Blackanese, and myself split a 3 way run for first. It came down to blackanese and me in loser's finals, with him probably beating me, but me probably beating m2k, but m2k probably beating blackanese. Still following? It was SOOO intense. Thanks to all who came

1. M2k/Diem/Blackanese (M2k in winners)
4. RyokoYaksa
5. Inui
5. Keitaro

1. Velocity + M2K
2. Diem + Ether
3. IT'S ****ING MANGOTIME!! (Zro + Blackanese(
4. RyokoYaksa + Atomsk
5. Keitaro + Artisan
5. Yakt + Nikco
7. Inui + Ninja Edd
7. The Trogdor's Sempai (Trogdor + Chibo)
9. Pride + KWall
9. Devita + Dave
9. Jeff + Greg
9. Val + Jorge
13. Fish + Moose
13. BN (Bebop + Denzel)
13. Pete + Melissa
13. Alex + Lenny

PRiDE

Smash Lord
poor Yoshi... =( ... Loved losing to a Diddy though, thats a loss I can enjoy! =)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
so yah, this tourney was NICE.... like ICE.... climbers... yah idk, im kinda corny lmfao
uhh yah ill do shoutouts cause im bored =] ill just put the people i remember lmfao sorry if i 4got u

wendys- u provided me with a good amount of food 4 a fair price lmfao =]

zro- lmfao this was mad fun going 2, thnx 4 letting me know about it guy, mad nyc trash talk 4 the win sons lmfaoo and u gotta learn 2 beat G&W, start using falco

dm- good tourney, youre last match against "insert shiek/zelda players name here" was nice lmfao, but yah it was mad fun, and i made some kinda profit 4 once lmfao. 2days forecast, 30% chance of blizzard lmfao and good close matches man and thnx 4 the ride guy

m2k- good stuff, u play 2 smart 4 me lmfao >_< ics againt marth is just liike in melee lmfao, and thnx 4 splitting the pot and being cool, hopefully i can do somewhat better next time lmfao

keitaro- oh man youre falco is good, i was scared when u took off your jacket and got serious, i was like oh shizzle lmfaoo. good stuff man

atomsk- >_< close matches, and good stuff on luigis mansion, i just wanted 2 finish u off there, but u wouldnt let me lfmaooo ikes 2 good >_< but yah close matches guy

anubis- lmfao oh man metaknight and olimar has 2 be like ICs worst characters 2 face against lmfaooo, good stuff though guy

ether- good stuff with G&W, metaknight plus g&w = 2 good of a team lmfao, gotta use that "scuba diving" smash and that "franklin" lmfaoo

velocity- lmfaoo u only played this game like 10 times, good stuff in teams, that stage with the cockaroach in the back = bad 4 me lmfaooo

RyokoYaksa- good stuff in teams, we almost lost on onnet >_< lmfaoo i was scuuuured lmfao

inui and ninja edd - nice matches in teams, sorry we talked alot lmfaoo i was sure ninja edd was annoyed >_< lmfao and thnx inui 4 your dad picking us up, and since he knows about youtubeking lmfaooo 2 good

and the people in the pools, i think it was josh, sol, wilmer and lenny. good stuff 2 all of u, especially wilmer cause he did good lmfao

and i kinda 4got the other names of people sorry >_< but good stuff 2 every1

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i lost to 2nd and 4th i'm almost as bad as you inui

ryoko i dislike fighting you lol w.e good ****

INUI- I BEAT YOU IN OUR MM

Velocity- i need to play you more

M2K-.....

Chen and Anubis-good **** at your first tournaments actually making it in

Blackenese- Ike on Luigi's is top tier

DM- i'm gonna take you down

girpants

Smash Rookie
Awesome event it was a ton of fun. Can't wait for the next one!
Best matches:
Wild vs DM
DM vs Velocity (pictochat ftw)
DM vs Ryoko
Black vs Atomsk
Black & Zro vs Inui & Edd
M2K vs Black was number 1 in my book a nail biter.

Wildstyle

Smash Rookie
i had a lot of fun at this tourney, some of you guys (velocity, DM) are just on a totally different level. Sadly i didn't get a chance to play m2k. i guess this was my first "real" tournament and it was real refreshing to see this level of skill, especially in my homestate. I'll be looking forward to coming to these more often. DM, i was surprised i beat you a round! i know it was weird when i kicked you off the ledge and don't worry cause i was just as surprised as you but i </3 MK. Intense rounds though.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ggs to you man. You have the right idea with wolf, but don't be afraid to Bair or Nair some more. The air game is important, too!

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll admit that I had fun, and I didn't even break a sweat the whole day. More than likely I didn't deserve to win half the matches I did, counterpicking the random stage select and picking a different lady every match whether it was good for me or not. I think I had "too much fun" playing.

Anyway, I hope your victory on me was everything you wanted it to be, dm. Whenever I bother getting a Wii and a copy of Brawl I'll return to my victory streaks with my women. XD

Wildstyle

Smash Rookie
yeah i've only been playing for a few weeks so my wolf game is pretty **** weak. i just like the feel of him (kinda foxish from melee). My air game needs some work but until i can work on a good approach game i'm forced to play him defensively so i can learn my opponent. I only play every now and then so i'm still learning how other characters are played on the competitive level. That one kill you had with mk all the way on the edge of the screen was ****ing sick dude, hats off to you

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'll admit that I had fun, and I didn't even break a sweat the whole day. More than likely I didn't deserve to win half the matches I did, counterpicking the random stage select and picking a different lady every match whether it was good for me or not. I think I had "too much fun" playing.

Anyway, I hope your victory on me was everything you wanted it to be, dm. Whenever I bother getting a Wii and a copy of Brawl I'll return to my victory streaks with my women. XD
I'm glad you had fun, and I look forward to fighting you. While I could imagine this will blow up in my face, your insane skill with the women is so far unmatched and have an invite to Montage.

And yes. That win was just everything I wanted. /le sigh

yeah i've only been playing for a few weeks so my wolf game is pretty **** weak. i just like the feel of him (kinda foxish from melee). My air game needs some work but until i can work on a good approach game i'm forced to play him defensively so i can learn my opponent. I only play every now and then so i'm still learning how other characters are played on the competitive level. That one kill you had with mk all the way on the edge of the screen was ****ing sick dude, hats off to you
hehe, thanks man. I look forward to fighting you again! Keep it up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey!! Full bracket results DM!! At least an image of the bracket link please. I wanna see it!!

Yakt-NJ

Smash Cadet
Posted in the original thread but I'll go into a little more detail here.

TO MONTAGE: Really well run event. I'm kind of sad that we had to leave early, the look on Brandon's face when I told him i had to bounce nearly brought tears to my eyes :(. You didn't even get the chance to buy me my chili. Oh well, there will be another time. Getting schooled by your meta knight in doubles was just what the doctor ordered for me, that's what I get for having zero doubles practice and no good meta knight to keep me in shape. In b4 no johns etc. :)

Zro - I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks for keeping the entire room entertained at all times with your antics, i wouldnt have lasted without it. Also thanks for appreciating my Mr. Bucket reference (put your balls in my top, or mouth, or something)

Black - dude you gave me faith in iceclimbers again. great job in doubles, it was an honor to lose to you.

fish - sorry i had to include this you are one of the most ridiculous people ive ever seen. really nice guy, really fun to play with. The game and watch team was quite fun for us, i dont know if you actually played them in doubles or not though.

velocity and ether - Great stuff with g&w, I had my doubts about his position in the character hierarchy before sat, I knew he was up there, but not to that extent. Really impressive stuff.

keitaro - I'm glad I got to pit my olimar against a falco at last! Even though it was just two measly friendlies I feel I learned a lot.

Wendys - medium number six combo with a diet coke and no tomato and a small chili.. yeah

I dont know who else but thanks to everyone for generally a fun time and making it worth the hour and a half drive. Do it again sometime please!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
where r the full results? u have full singles doubles and even pools in ur tio save file. upload it to allisbrawl.com or send me the save file and il do it. come on

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Thr problem is, my laptop won't connect to the internet now. I can't send the file, or upload. I've been trying.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thr problem is, my laptop won't connect to the internet now. I can't send the file, or upload. I've been trying.
If you have a flash drive you should put it on whatever computer/labtop you used to just post then at least send the tio file to me and I can do everything. I don't mind doing everything, already did for RU tournies and the Tunes one.

BeBop894

Smash Rookie
this was my first tourney and it was fun i didnt do as bad as i thought i would except when i played wildstyle and he just man handled me. and when i had to wait for the pools to finish and my *** like went completely numb but it was cool. i wanted to play u dm but couldnt get a chance to. i'm gonna definitely be going to more tourneys.

and gj on hosting

EdSam

Smash Cadet
Getting my *** kicked by Magus in melee during doubles, seeing M2K vs. Atomsk's D3 ditto on green hill zone with Sonic Heroes on full blast in pools, and getting 13th in singles? Sounds like a great event to me xD
Can't wait for the next one.

Oh, and that video of M2K saying "I'm gonna bust a cap" or w/e it was definitely needs to find its way onto youtube lol

Top Bottom