• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Mafia - Game Over

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i figured yu were gambiting, was a bit worried.

lol at the hypocrisy of you wanting lynch Mentos for being a doublevoter when your role also makes lylo unwinnable for town.

[unless its majority lynch at deadline]

but yea, cacti no questions asked.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I love how all of Omni's playstyle screams scum, there is a confirmed Godfather in this game with Rockin flipping hitman, his role is scummy, seriously, a person whom needs one more vote to be lynched as well as not being able to hammer screams a scum role.

Matt Mafia anyone.

Yet, I'm the play?

Anyways I do agree that Cacti your investigation tomorrow will be useless, but I trust Macman for the most part as his theories so far have lined up with mine. Omni however his ploy after ploy and the fact that he's been on scum wagons late makes me extremely iffy on him even after I emphasized I felt him vs Mentos was TvS.

Vote Vyse

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Nice try, Kevin.

Nothing about my role "screams" scum. You're reaching.

My first "ploy" was an attempt to not waste a Day's lynch by trying to confirm scum or townie in supposed twilight. My second "ploy" was an attempt to get scum to hammer pounce.

Anyway, with that Kevin, the game has already been won.
1.) If I live, tomorrow I will be in lylo with you and Cacti or you and Mac. Regardless, if I was scum in this scenario, then the game is over since I cannot by lynched with 2/3 votes. This means that if the Day continues to go (and End Game does not happen) on then I am cleared.
2.) If I die tomorrow, you will have to heads up vs. Cacti or Macman where in both cases you auto-lose.

You should have looked more into the Day and brought up better arguments, but with Vyse as your scum-buddy I guess that department was lacking.

Good job, town.

Omni

BRoomer
FYI @ Cacti.

Scum will probably kill me Tonight so you better vote Kevin with Mac. Don't you dare let Kevin try to persuade you otherwise.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea, yur just a hypocrite for lynching mentos for essentially the same reason why you should have been lynched.

Omni

BRoomer
sorta, but it wasnt based primarily on him being a double-voter. i drew my case against him for him just being scummy in general

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Macman just played in a game with me titled Matt Mafia FYI in the BRoom in which one of the mafia was purposely made harder to lynch.

Just sayin.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
The body of Christof Sievernich, rising politician and heir to The Sievernich Group, has been found in a car abandoned along the road near the German Heart Center of Munich. Sievernich bled to death from a gunshot wound to his leg. He had also been shot once in the ear.

Currently, the identity of the shooter and the driver of the car are unknown, as is the location where the shooting occurred.

Vyse, Christof Sievernich (roleblocker) has been lynched.

The thread is now in night.

Night actions are due December 29 11:59 PM EST.

As of post 1004

4/7 votes to lynch

The Current Votecount:

Vyse: 3 (Macman, Omni, KevinM)
Not Voting: 2 (Vyse, Cacti)

Search Terms For Maximum Searchability:
DayThreeEnd
DayThreeVoteCount
VoteCount

Activity

Dec 24

Dec 23
Macman
Omni
KevinM
Cacti

Dec 22
Vyse

Dec 16

Dec 15

INACTIVE

Inactivity Count
Cacti: 3

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I apologize for the lateness of that update. I miscounted the vote total, so I thought that there had not been a lynch.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
An old man in an ugly tweed sweater lies facedown on the couch. The television is on, casting shifting, multicolored light around the otherwise dark room. There is a bottle of unmarked pills at the side of the couch, and a glass of water on the end table. The man does not seem to be moving. From the television comes the noise of a gunshot.

The man sits up with a jolt.

"Huh!? Huh!? What was that?" he says, looking around in the heightened state of confusion of the suddenly awakened.

He looks around, recognizes his surroundings, and begins to become calm. He takes a sip of water from his glass, and lies back down on the couch. He goes back to sleep.

No one died tonight.

As day five begins, the Monster is still free.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
As of post 1016

3/4 votes to lynch

The Current Votecount:

KevinM: 2 (Omni, Macman)
Not Voting: 2 (Cacti, KevinM)

Search Terms For Maximum Searchability:
DayFourVoteCount
VoteCount

Activity

Dec 30
Omni
Macman

Dec 23
KevinM

Dec 22
Cacti

Dec 16

INACTIVE

Inactivity Count
Cacti: 3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Protected Macman.

Omni is scum, not that hard to see, game is most likely lost.

Vote Omni

I believe Cacti's cop claim, doesn't matter whom he investigated because there is a guarenteed Godfather in the game, considering Rockin flipped Hitman.

Wish we would have lynched Rockin D1 like I pushed this game could have gone a lot differently.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also Macman protecting you and Omni was a coin flip because I was highly suspicious of you considering you played in Matt Mafia in which the Godfather took more then the set amount of votes to be lynched but then I realized that for that suspicion to fall through you would have had to had that role and not Omni hence my reason for protecting you while voicing why I was rather suspicious of his role.

Omni

BRoomer
Horrible scum play, Kevin.

It takes 3 votes to lynch toDay.

That means it takes 4 people to lynch me. I can easily prove that I am unlynchable toDay by allowing you, Macman, and Cacti to vote me. I wouldn't make this claim if I wouldn't back it up so uh yeah.

A few things:
1.) Why would I not kill anyone at all? The scenario was for you to be lynched; not me. Killing Mac and/or Cacti toNight would lead to your death. It was already agreed.
2.) If I was scum the game would be over due to me not being able to be lynched. This game would be End Gamed on the premise that I can't be lynched. Is it simply a lack of believing my claim or you just flailing really hard to pin the blame on me? I'm telling you plain and simple that I am unlynchable at this point in the game because there aren't enough people to vote me past a single vote.

So...

Stop wasting our time and just vote yourself, Kevin.

Omni

BRoomer
Medi, can you prod Cacti?

This will definitely be one of the last Mafia games I join in a while. Things that should last a few days takes weeks. Annoying.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what was your reporT?

if it said kevin was mafia or omni was town then hammer. If it said anything then... hammer?

Omni

BRoomer
Lmao. His report doesn't matter. If we consider that the last mafia member is GF he'll get inno. Unless he got a guilty on someone else Cacti should just hammer now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I would like to celebrate my win Medi =/.

apparently he has computer johns though.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Johann could be an executioner wish could have been really bad if I decided to follow through with testing Omni's claim. I was thinking about doing that but I decided that omni would have had to be telling the truth since there's no point in lieing about something like that and getting lynched trying to test it.

I'm starting to get worried that Kevin wasn't the last scum. I know he couldn't be a GF because he brought up the thing about him being a miller, [which I thought was scummy as ****]. Hope I didn't **** up and that omni/cacti isn't it.

I think even if we do win, Town didn't really play that great of a game. Too many inactives/fail prs.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'll edit this for flavor later. Right now I expect most of you just want to know who won.

KevinM, Anna Liebert (vanilla town) has been lynched.

Town wins.

(No, this is not a mistake)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Roles:

*****************************DO NOT POST!!!!
Reminders:
If mentosman8 (Grimmer)gets halfway or more to being lynched, his Grimmer powers activate
KevinM (Johan) cannot cast the final vote on Junglefever (Tenma)
Omni (Dieter) cannot cast the final vote on anyone
Omni (Dieter) needs an extra vote on him to be lynched
*****************************DO NOT POST!!!!

DO NOT POST THIS LIST:
Junglefever - Doctor Kenzou Tenma (doctor, unknown miller)
Marshy - Nina Fortner/Anna Liebert (can force one no-lynch during the game)
Cacti - Inspector Heinrich Runge (cop)
mentosman8 - Wolfgang Grimmer (doublevoter, can only doublevote when is half or more of the way to a lynch)
Macman - Doctor Reichwein (to be found by masonry partner, Richard Braun)
Gheb_01 - Richard Braun (has to find masonry partner, Doctor Reichwein, will be voteblocked if targetted by Eva Heinemann)
Omni - Dieter (Priest+, cannot vote for anyone when it would cause them to be lynched, also takes one extra vote to lynch him)
Riddle - Eva Heinemann (Lush, can force drunken-ness related posting restrictions on people, will voteblock Richard Braun if she targets him, if they fail a hangover restriction they will be voteblocked. drunkeness they will be roleblocked the next night)

KevinM - Johan Liebert (godfather, appears innocent in investigations, once per game can choose to appear as Anna Liebert if killed that night/the following day, cannot kill/cast final vote for Tenma, third in line to kill, will then make final decision about who to kill)
Rockin - Roberto (first in line to kill, makes the final decision about who to kill)
Vyse - Christof Sievernich (roleblocker, second in line to kill, will then make final decision about who to kill)

BunBun - Otto Heckel (watcher, survivor)

Town -
- Doctor Kenzou Tenma (doctor, unknown miller)
- Nina Fortner/Anna Liebert (can force one no-lynch during the game)
- Inspector Heinrich Runge (cop)
- Wolfgang Grimmer (doublevoter, can only doublevote when is half or more of the way to a lynch)
- Doctor Reichwein (to be found by masonry partner, Richard Braun)
- Richard Braun (has to find masonry partner, Doctor Reichwein, will be voteblocked if targetted by Eva Heinemann)
- Dieter (Priest, cannot vote for anyone when it would cause them to be lynched)
- Eva Heinemann (Lush, can force drunken-ness related posting restrictions on people, will voteblock Richard Braun if she targets him)

Mafia -
- Johan Liebert (godfather, appears innocent in investigations, once per game can choose to appear as Anna Liebert if killed that night/the following day, cannot kill/cast final vote for Tenma, third in line to kill, will then make final decision about who to kill)
- Roberto (first in line to kill, makes the final decision about who to kill)
- Christof Sievernich (roleblocker, second in line to kill, will then make final decision about who to kill)

Independent -
- Otto Heckel (thief (really watcher), survivor)

8 townies
3 mafia
1 independent

PLAYER NAME, you are NAME

You are NAME,

As a ROLE,

You are town aligned, and win when the town has eliminated its enemies, even if you are dead.

PLAYER NAME, you are NAME

You are NAME,

As a ROLE,

You are mafia aligned, and win when it is logically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead. Your fellow mafia members are [NAME] and [NAME].

Mafia Safe Fake-nameclaims = Jan Suk, Hans Georg Schubert, Rudy Gillen

Junglefever, you are Doctor Kenzou Tenma

You are Doctor Kenzou Tenma, a surgeon of surpassing skill who came from Japan to Germany. Years ago, you saved the life of a boy named Johan Liebert. Now, he has returned and revealed his monstrous nature. You are one of the few even aware of his existence. Because you saved him years ago, you feel it is your responsibility to hunt him down.

As a Doctor, you can target one player each night by PMing me their name. That player will be protected from any lethal actions that night. You may not target yourself.

You are town aligned, and win when the town has eliminated its enemies, even if you are dead.

Marshy, you are Nina Fortner/Anna Liebert

You are Nina Fortner. You were a promising law student at the University of Heidelberg. Recently, you discovered that you had been adopted as a child, bringing back memories that you had repressed for years. Your true name is Anna Liebert, and you are the brother of Johan Liebert. You understand Johan's monstrous nature, and that is why you are determined to hunt him down.

As a former Law Student, you have the ability to find a single legal loophole. You can use this loophole to get a single townie off death row once in the game, forcing a No Lynch. You can do this at any time from the beginning of the day until the lynch scene is posted, even if someone has already accumulated enough votes to be lynched. To do this, simply PM me saying that you want to force a No Lynch.

Cacti, you are Inspector Heinrich Runge

You are Inspector Heinrich Runge, a BKA police inspector with little mind to pay to anything but his work. Your focus has made you an exceptional detective, but has left you with virtually no personal life. Right now, your sole mission in life is to catch whoever is responsible for the killings which seem to surround Doctor Kenzou Tenma.

As a Police Inspector, you have amazing deductive capabilities. You are able to investigate a single player each night, and determine their alignment. To do so, simply PM me the name of the player you wish to investigate.

mentosman8, you are Wolfgang Grimmer

You are Wolfgang Grimmer, a survivor of Kinderheim 511. Your time in the Kinderheim left you without the ability to naturally express emotions. It also caused you to develop a second personality.

As The Magnificent Steiner, your repressed impulses are unleashed, and you erupt in a fit of brutal violence and rage. When you are in this state, you may make a second vote by PMing it to me. However, this transformation only occurs when you are driven to this rage. As such, before you are able to doublevote, you must have at least half number of votes required for a lynch on you. Once the psychological transformation happens, you will be able to doublevote until the end of the day. The following day, your normal personality will reassert itself.

Macman, you are Doctor Reichwein

You are Doctor Reichwein. You work as a psychologist, focusing on recovering alcoholics.

As a Psychologist specializing in alcoholism, you have a high level of confidentiallity and privacy between yourself and your clients. As such, when a client hires you, you will gain masonry status with him. However, a prospective recovering alcoholic client might not know exactly where to look for a psychologist in your specialty. Perhaps you should consider advertising.

Gheb_01, you are Richard Braun

You are Richard Bruan. You were a police detective, until you shot a serial killer while on duty, and while piss drunk. You were fired from the police department, your wife divorced you, and you have not seen your daughter for months. Now, you are attempting to recover from your alcoholism, and patch up relations with your wife and daughter. You are also investigating many of the cases that you were forced to leave behind when you left the police, including a number of mysterious unsolved murders known as the "Voice of God" killings for the strange messages left in blood at the crime scenes.

As a Recovering Alcoholic, you need to find a good psychologist to counsel you. You're not exactly sure where to look, but you may target one player a night to try to find a psychologist. Just PM me the name.

Omni, you are Dieter

You are Dieter, a young orphaned boy. You were rescued from an abusive foster home by Doctor Kenzou Tenma, and you traveled with him for a while. Recently he was forced to leave you with some of his friends to continue his increasingly dangerous hunt for Johan.

As a Young Boy, you haven't yet been hardened to the cold neccesities of life. As such, you cannot cast the final lynching vote for any other player. On the other hand, most people would hesitate to kill a child. Because of that, it will take one extra vote to lynch you.

Matunas, you are Eva Heimemann

You are Eva Heimemann, Doctor Kenzou Tenma's ex-fiance. While you were engaged, you were interested in him only because of his success. Since then, your feelings for him have become more and more confused. Your life feels meaningless, and you have turned to drinking to remove yourself from reality.

As a Lush, you can invite one other player to drink with you at night. Simply PM me the name. The next day, they will be forced to show signs of drunkeness or a hangover in all of their posts.

BunBun, you are Otto Heckel

You are Otto Heckel, a thief who breaks into empty houses and steals the valuables therein. You're very good at your job, and excellent at avoiding getting caught. You know that Johan is out there, but you're far more interested with your own survival than you are in protecting other people.

As a Craven Thief, you are able to secretly scope out the residence of any other player in the game. Just PM me their name. At the same time you're identifying their security system and figuring out where they keep their valuables, you also keep track of any visitors they might have. If you see anyone visit the player that you targetted, you will be informed via PM at the night's end.

You are self aligned, and win when you are alive at the end of the game.

KevinM, you are Johan Liebert

You are Johan Liebert. Your goal is to be the last one standing at the end of the world. To this end, you kill corrupt and sow mistrust. Your methods are so subtle as to be almost invisible, and you have already killed hunderds of innocents, either in person or through others who you manipulated. You survived You lived with your twin sister Anna for the early years of your life, but even then you were a Monster. While you were still a boy, you were shot through the head with a pistol. You were saved by Doctor Kenzou Tenma, and you now regard him with a strange sort of respect.

As the Monster, you are exceptionally devious. The police simply assume you do not exist, and therefore you will show up as innocent in any police investigations. Once in the game you may choose to crossdress as your sister, Anna Liebert. You have to make this decision at night, and you may have it take effect either that same night or the following day. If you are killed while dressed as Anna Liebert, you will appear to have been playing her when I post the death flavor.

You are third in line to night kill. Because of your respect for Doctor Tenma, you cannot personally kill him. This means that you cannot night kill him, although the other mafia members can. It also means that you cannot cast the final vote for him, although if you make a vote before the final vote it will count towards the total number.

You are mafia aligned, and win when it is logically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead. Your fellow mafia members are Rockin and Ignatius.

Rockin, you are Roberto

You are Roberto, Johan Liebert's hired killer. You are a survivor of Kinderheim 511, and your experience there deadened your emotions.

As a Hitman, you are the person responsible with killing the mafia's targets. You are also the person who makes the final decision about who to kill. Once per night, just PM me the name of the person you have chosen to target. In the morning, they will likely be dead.

You are mafia aligned, and win when it is logically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead. Your fellow mafia members are KevinM and Ignatius.

Ignatius, you are Christof Sievernich

You are Christof Sievernich. You are a survivor of Kinderheim 511, and it twisted you. Now, you follow in Johan's footsteps, and help him to carry out his ultimate plan.

As the Monster's Disciple, you are nearly as subtle and cruel as Johan himself. You are also cooly intimidating. Intimidating enough to freeze otherwise capable men and woman into inaction. As such, you are able to roleblock a single player each night. Simply PM me the name of the player you wish to target.

You are mafia aligned, and win when it is logically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead. Your fellow mafia members are KevinM and Rockin.

Johan Liebert (godfather, appears innocent in investigations, once per game can choose to appear as Anna Liebert if killed the following day/that night, cannot kill/lynch Tenma, third in line to kill, will then make final decision about who to kill)
Roberto (first in line to kill, makes the final decision about who to kill)
Christof Sievernich (roleblocker, second in line to kill, will then make final decision about who to kill)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Night Actions:

Night 1:

Junglefever, doctor - Evil Eye (successful)
Cacti, cop - Macman (innocent)
Gheb_01, masonry seeker - KevinM (blocked)
Matunas, post restriction giver - NO ACTION
Rockin, hitman - junglefever (successful)
Evil Eye, roleblocker - Gheb_01 (successful)
BunBun, watcher - Omni (successful, no visits)
KevinM, crossdresser - NO ACTION

Results:

Evil Eye roleblocks Gheb_01

Junglefever protects Evil Eye
Cacti investigates Macman (innocent)
Gheb_01 attempts to find his masonry partner, but is blocked by Evil Eye
Rockin kills junglefever (successful)
BunBun watches Omni (no visits)

Night 2:

Vyse, roleblocker/killer - Roleblock Cacti (successful), Kill Marshy (successful)
Gheb_01, masonry seeker - Macman (successful)
Cacti, cop - Vyse (blocked)

Results:

Cacti attempts to investigate Vyse, but is blocked by Vyse
Gheb_01 finds Macman, his masonry partner

Night 3:

Vyse, roleblocker/killer - Roleblock Cacti (successful), Kill Gheb_01 (successful)
Cacti, cop - Omni (blocked)

Night 4:
Cacti, cop - NO ACTION
KevinM, crossdresser/killer - NO KILL, Crossdress

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I think even if we do win, Town didn't really play that great of a game. Too many inactives/fail prs.
agreed n1 especially was a disaster. watcher not watching the claimed doc? cop targeting obvtown? doc protecting ee night 1? ee the lurker and member of the no-lynch trio? bah/****/yeesh

welp. inactivity and modkills worsened what couldve been a really good game. kevin was great and this is probably my favorite setup even with the survivor and it also had good flavor. mod more medi

Omni

BRoomer
wow. if EE didn't block Gheb than Gheb would have been killed trying to mason with Kevin.

disgusted with the inactivity and modkills. just wanted this game to be over and done with. such a good setup but the experience was ruined for me.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah inactivity really hurt this game, was a great setup though. Kevin played an excellent game overall. Also just a comment to Marshy, the watcher was indie so why bother watching the claimed doc^.^

Top Bottom