• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mono-Color Tournament - Round 2.5! Fine then.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Sign-ups are now CLOSED. You have until 11:00 PM central this Saturday to PM me your team(s). Feel free to PM me any teams that you have that you do not plan on using this round.

Also, another clarification:
If you use two different red teams in round one, you may not use a red team for round two.

If you use one red and one blue team in round one, you may use two red or two blue teams. You may not use a red and a blue team.

This is mostly to make your life more difficult help you make the best team possible. It also reduces the effectiveness of scouting.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
No, everyone is using feldgrau-colored Pokemon for round 1.
Yes, you can pick your colors for the entire tournament.

Bonus points if you know what that color is without Googling.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Round 1 bracket is up. Keep in mind, I will be randomizing the rounds each time, so your future is unknown. Gasp.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If annoying is okay with it want to test some Terwyj?
Well, since this is essentially the same as battling random people on Shoddy, go for it.
Same.

Also, I guessed that Feldgrau was not a color but a military branch of sorts. Do I get a cookie? :D

-Terywj
It's the color of the German army in the early 1900's.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Say you use like, Pink and White one Round. Does that mean you can't use Pink AND White the next?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That's a good point... but then again, they'll have to use another color the next round.

EDIT: PMing me anything other than the Pokemon is not necessary.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I won't be online tomorrow night, so teams are due 12:00 noon, Sunday.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
A certain someone submitted a certain Pokemon that is a certain color in-game but is differently colored on TCG cards, in the anime, and in spin-off games.

Basically, I go to http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:<PokemonName> and look at all the images there as a whole, and make my decision.

Man, it's tough trying to be descriptive and vague at the same time.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Round 1 bracket has been edited because I didn't anticipate people not sending in teams.
Code:
Riddle                   vs.        Writer
peregrine monkey         vs.        CRASHiC
xLeafybug                vs.        TWILTHERO
ss118                    vs.        NJzFinest
Meta-Kirby               vs.        Terywj
You have until 10:00 PM central time next Sunday to complete your matches.

Go.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Aw wth, none of my friends sent their teams lol

And seeing how I have to fight Articanus now, I kinda wish I spent more then 2 minutes on my team lol.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You can still send in teams if you want, the first deadline was just to make sure people were capable of meeting a deadline.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Not my fault I can't get online before noon on Sundays...

Oh well, I'll be there for help/watching.

Edit: Wait, inb4johns.

M.K

Level 55
Well I've already played my first match against Terywj, we just need to set up our second match V_V.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Huh...XLeafybug's VM wall is disabled for some reason, so...

Leafybug, if you're reading this, just VM/PM me to tell me when you're ready to battle me, and i'll try and get on ASAP.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Quick question.

New tiers are coming out (usually first or 2nd week of October). What do we do about that? Transition into the new tiers after the round that we're in? (aka if we're in round 2 by then, starting round 3 we'll apply the new tiers?)

Top Bottom