• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monday Update: Excitement A(earth)bound!

Noshiee

Smash Ace
You should have pointed that out in the other Earthbound-themed thread... not saying any names...

Still waiting for Ness, though.
if you mean the "lucas remplacing ness" one, I already pointed it out lol
anyway, my grammar mistakes arent that big to the point of not understanding the idea, and most of them are becouse I type too :p

blayde_axel

Smash Master
if you mean the "lucas remplacing ness" one, I already pointed it out lol
anyway, my grammar mistakes arent that big to the point of not understanding the idea, and most of them are becouse I type too :p
Yeah, I know. Just people want to make a big deal out of it.

Besides, I'm srue taht yuo be udnretsand tihs. lol.

Ness&Lucas

Smash Rookie
I hope that both ness and lucas are in, maybe lucas could just be a skin for ness (hopefully) NESS DON'T LEAVE

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
i really doubt any of the originals will leave brawl...i hope ness, luigi, falco, and marth find their place in Brawl.
I agree. I'm seriously doubting Luigi, Jiggs, Captain Falcon, or Ness are leaving. (Nor Marth or Falco for that matter)

Now Pichu, and Roy... I wouldn't doubt that.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Well, they're probably gonna divide up the moves between Marth and Roy and put them into Ike. It just wouldn't seem right if Marth and Ike were in SSBB and not Roy.
WTF?? Why? Roy didn't even deserve to be in Melee, Marth and Ike are iconic. It seems very ****ing right to kick Roy out:

1. His game sucked
2. Clone
3. Not iconic

While Marth is in 2 games, and the first one will be remade into a DS title. Ike will also have 2 games by the times Brawl is released and he reps the more current FE games.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
WTF?? Why? Roy didn't even deserve to be in Melee, Marth and Ike are iconic. It seems very ****ing right to kick Roy out:

1. His game sucked
2. Clone
3. Not iconic

While Marth is in 2 games, and the first one will be remade into a DS title. Ike will also have 2 games by the times Brawl is released and he reps the more current FE games.[/QUOTE

Falco was a clone of Fox and Ganondorf was a clone of Captain Falcon and Pichu was a clone of Pikachu and Dr. Mario wass a clone of Mario and Luigi, so SHUT UP!!!

Top Bottom