• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yes and spenser took 12 stock in the crew battle so he's clearly better than all of us.

Haha, it's funny how every time something about crew battles is mentioned, Spenser's legendary run comes up. He ****ed up a lot of people.

You guys were lucky I was there to stop his trainwreck. Then I got ****ed up by Nick's puff, but I did my job

edit: I'll stop my mini-Kenny posting / playing now. Not trying to mock him, it's just contagious and it brings up my post count

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's all for the post count. the greater good.

wd oos is a lot easier than i thought it'd be. idk how hard it'll be to do casually in matches, but i doubt it'll be too different.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'll play you if you come over. james and keith should be back from eating any time now.

also game 2 is on right now.

SHOUT OUTS TO M2K FOR WINNING BRAWL SINGLES AND DOUBLES AT MLG

m2k and ally's team didn't lose a match in winners or grand finals. they won 3-0 and 4-0. too good.

Miztik

Smash Master
oh **** jamesy is hanging out...hmm

idk if i can today well at least not how some peeps be at mah house my mom doesnt want me to leave plus they be makin dinner n ****

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** i've been hella busy the last few days. Still gotta get the rest of the videos up too. I'm gonna try to put a few up now but i'm at my relative's place in the mountains and the internet here kinda sucks.

And yeah, I wanna watch your games against andre as well, but I won't post them. I'm thinking about making a hype video for the next tournament (lol) so i'll pick a few clips out of your games to use.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh gawd. haha once we started recording, he was owning me. haha

lol at using a video of andre getting off to promote a modesto tourney (that he likely won't attend)

Snake MK team combo is so good it's not funny. C4 sticky on MK -> tornado to stick it on someone -> boom is broken.

Snake holds stock incredibly well especially since he has a good number of GTFO moves like ftilt and shield nades to deter people away

G&W + any other character is too good.

Who the **** cares what you think noob?

Oh man, I cannot play terran to save my life. I just...can't stand the poor mobility. Can't macro or micro for **** with terran. I can play zerg and protoss just fine though I am a big time noob.

I'll keep trolling saying that brawl is a decent game.

We should play sometime this week. Spenser when will you be available to smash?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
**** i've been hella busy the last few days. Still gotta get the rest of the videos up too. I'm gonna try to put a few up now but i'm at my relative's place in the mountains and the internet here kinda sucks.

And yeah, I wanna watch your games against andre as well, but I won't post them. I'm thinking about making a hype video for the next tournament (lol) so i'll pick a few clips out of your games to use.
dawg, if you make that video, you MUST use the comeback of me vs DP in match 1 that you uploaded :D

hey

would people be down to play if next week?

cuz i think im coming home next week

or is that asking too much???
I'll go play.

Also my controller called it quits today. Totally unusable now. Time to order myself a new controller. I press down and it shows up. I press up and it goes down very slowly. Right works, but left sends me right slightly.

You wonder how I get better at tech skill with something like this

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
**** andre, you got -3000 post

get whooped!

@ suwoo sounds legit!

your controller is prolly messing you because your practicing tech skill hahaha

especially if your maining fox or something hahaha

edit: i post at the same time as jr for some reason

about 2 different topics hahaha

its happened to me in this thread like 5times

adaias isnt even good =P

play with me, keith and kenny ******!!!!

lol

<3 brandon
It's true that I am not good, but I am good enough to **** you up with my fox.

Jr do you still play gMS? I have some **** I could sell for some credit and sell that to you for less than what nexon prices it at. I can always make more piles of cash whenever I feel like hacking the game. I was doing that pyramid thing and I got like 300 mil in two days from the prize boxes. I don't know if that's patched now, but I'll either find something on my own or leech some hacks

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . . . OOOOOOOO ****!!! GET ****ED UP!!!!!
I actually am curious to see that mu. . . . I THINK adidas might edge out an advantage in a set. . . but would still be awesome to see the intensity btween you guys during the match =D

d own

unless its past thursday >_> takin a trip to vegas
ANDRE!! IM IN VEGAS NOW!!!
Come down to see me sometime
, bigboy!

We'll play some smash.
. . . . and maybe some other things. . . .

the brawl scene here is pretty strong. . . and some are trying to get back into melee at the same time. . . I hope to be here long enough to go to one of their monthly melee tournies to see if I can take it down

edit: was it SiN2 that you were planning on coming down here for?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
sup anthony!!

also!, ill record if we play cuz modesto hardly has videos

and jpeg just reminded me

ill beast on all you fools in brawl with my falco

who want it son!!!!!!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion

Jr do you still play gMS? I have some **** I could sell for some credit and sell that to you for less than what nexon prices it at. I can always make more piles of cash whenever I feel like hacking the game. I was doing that pyramid thing and I got like 300 mil in two days from the prize boxes. I don't know if that's patched now, but I'll either find something on my own or leech some hacks
yah man i still play, im in scania.

i don't play as much as i used to though...

sell me shiet mang.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oooohhh playing brandon. sounds cool. i missed out last time he was here. (i'm usually the only one who comes through...)

um... i thought i had more reason than that to post... i don't... poop...

OH YEAH jamie, you scrub. game 2 was NOT good. everyone had 5 fouls cause the refs are ********.
props to ray allen in the first half. props to gasol too. nobody else did **** but get fouls...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
this is anthony

LOL

pretty sure ive never lost to your fox

. . . . . OOOOOOOO ****!!! GET ****ED UP!!!!!
I actually am curious to see that mu. . . . I THINK adidas might edge out an advantage in a set. . . but would still be awesome to see the intensity btween you guys during the match =D
there wouldnt be any intensity because it wont be much of a match, mainly because i dont care

sup anthony!!

also!, ill record if we play cuz modesto hardly has videos

and jpeg just reminded me

ill beast on all you fools in brawl with my falco

who want it son!!!!!!
aye tho bluh

oooohhh playing brandon. sounds cool. i missed out last time he was here. (i'm usually the only one who comes through...)

um... i thought i had more reason than that to post... i don't... poop...

OH YEAH jamie, you scrub. game 2 was NOT good. everyone had 5 fouls cause the refs are ********.
props to ray allen in the first half. props to gasol too. nobody else did **** but get fouls...
**** those refs

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
modesto tournament vids are going up soon (for sure this time)

and i'm down to smash whenever that happens. just let me know

yah man i still play, im in scania.

i don't play as much as i used to though...

sell me shiet mang.
Alright. Making cash off hacking games is priy gud

Edit: fffff, chaos scrolls still not sellable under MTS. Going to have to convert to currency and then back to nx credits. Jr. how much nx credit are you willing to buy? I probably won't be able to get a whole lot right now, but I'd like to know ahead of time.

Top Bottom