• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Man holidays are not legit in school. All the teacher's cram up the work for these two days of school.

5 tests in a row(with a lunch break in the middle)...I am sad.

Holiday weekends are the worst.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ekans is snake backwards and arbok is cobra backwards
wow, like that pun went way over my head, i guess. Im just learning this now. . . . .

And foy, I never wanna make you cry. Sides, this is too kool4skool
. . .and you made it JPEG, you're too kind =)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
BMC was too legit to quit.
no joke.

invented at brandon's house.
flourished at keith's house.
destroyed in texas.

Miztik

Smash Master
BMC was too legit to quit.
no joke.

invented at brandon's house.
flourished at keith's house.
destroyed in texas.
QFT

i mean what other crew is more legit? i mean we are Big Man's Couch son! with 2 skinny guys (brandon honary member, and jamie) and a ****en awsome dog who is no longer with us =(

As so many things are.
like gay rights...dont you miss CA you can be gay and not have to hide it

Has it reached Kage status?
it has become HoKAGE status from what i believe

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm actually just messing around.
i'm a peach main, if ic's beat me, i just say they're better than me by enough to overcome the matchup.

one time i was playing chok at his house.
he beat my peach with ic's (at the time he was still a lot better than me).
so for the last match i went luigi even though i didn't really play him at all.
my decision was matchup based and it wasn't working.
he was up 3-1 on the stock count then i came back and beat him.
the match up is officially in luigi's favor now based on the flukiest of flukes.

nb4 COOL STORY BRO

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey fly, how do you feel the falcon IC matchup is? and does it change for the highest of leveled players as opposed to pretty good players?

EDIT: what do I have to do to get my sig to come up? I keep checking the box and it wont. . . do I have ti have a specifica amouint of posts before I am able to?

hey fly, how do you feel the falcon IC matchup is? and does it change for the highest of leveled players as opposed to pretty good players?

EDIT: what do I have to do to get my sig to come up? I keep checking the box and it wont. . . do I have ti have a specifica amouint of posts before I am able to?
It's dumb like that sometimes. It might be messing up if you have any special characters / symbols in the sig since that has happened to me before. Retype it or something I guess

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Someone come to UC Merced this friday or weekend. I have nothing to do until next week!!!
we're having a smashfest on friday... why would you tell us to go there??
COME HITHER, GOOD SIR!!!!

i wanna get at that ganon.
we only played like 3 friendlies and i think you beat me badly. (totally guessing since i don't remember.)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
It's dumb like that sometimes. It might be messing up if you have any special characters / symbols in the sig since that has happened to me before. Retype it or something I guess
everytime i quote a post, my sig comes up.

it's prechecked when you quote something.
when you try to manually check it, it's like **** YOU

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
haha, eat a ****. . . . <3

and I ended up finding out in another thread randomly. . . your post character count has to be higher than your sig character count. . . . .thats why gif's usually come up really often

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Bizz: you shouldnt go to modesto. . . come to vegas!!!! AHHHHH!!
And I ended up playing a few vegas smashers today. . . . .did suprisenly well in brawl. My wario got a few fart double kills in ffa's and epic footstool gimps. . . . nothing combo-ful though. . .
Kinda sad though, though, a couple people there profess to brawl being a better competative (and more skill-demanding) game than melee. (sorry for anyone on this thread who agrees with that. . . but yeah, the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming)

ok, so yeah, that ends any rational thought on my part, the rest of this message is committed to having a higher character count than my sig so it will come up for once. . . . . . so yeah, I ended up MISSING my flight yesterday and had to get up at 5:40am today to get on the earliest flight on stand by. . . . On the way to the airport yesterday, I ran into two traffic jams (WTF!?!? BALLS!!). and one of them was due solely to a railroad crossing having one of its wooden car stop thingys down due to a malfunction. . . . . i mean, come on! The ONE TIME I need to get to a place on time and i get screwed and left with moose **** in my hands instead. . . so anyways, I left with an hour before the flight was departing, got there 20 mins after it left, no more flights that night. thought about sleeping at the airport (can you actually do that?!? i mean, would they let you chill there for the night? Its a completely reasonable situation for someone to be in where they miss their flight and have no where else to stay; tho, on the other hand, they migth not allow it due to home"-" ppl maybe taking advantage of the opportunity. . . . . anyone have any exp on this matter?

Ok, im done! if this doesnt work, I'll be bummed

edit: wtf? only one of the posts are visable? . . . lol?. . .

Well, Eff it, im done trying. . . .it just ends with scar's post in response to cactuar's post on advice vs fox with simply,
"YOU'RE SOO GAY!"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
john... you type a lot...
that's like toilet reading material.

EDIT: LMAO FOY

edit2: i'm on keith's aim. isweepsi

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
thought about sleeping at the airport (can you actually do that?!? i mean, would they let you chill there for the night? Its a completely reasonable situation for someone to be in where they miss their flight and have no where else to stay; tho, on the other hand, they migth not allow it due to home"-" ppl maybe taking advantage of the opportunity. . . . . anyone have any exp on this matter?
Idk what it's like at major airports but I've stayed all night at the airport in Modesto. In my scenario I got there on time, but the flight was delayed 2 hours. It got there eventually though and we boarded, only for the pilot to tell us that the plane appeared to be having a few technical problems. We got back off and they told us they were going to fly in a mechanic to fix the problem. Another 2 hours later the mechanic got there and started working on the problem, at which point we decided to take turns sleeping. It took him all night to fix the **** problem (don't remember what it was although they did tell us) and we were able to take off in the morning.

Since it was the Modesto airport they didn't have flights to wherever it was we that were going very often, so we had to wait for the plane. Sleeping at the airport was terrible, and I really wouldn't recommend it if it can be avoided.

Top Bottom