• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
well...no matter how tempting it is, don't trade stocks unless you're ahead. exception being when you think you can inhale one of them as they go out for an edgeguard. they'll be fast enough to escape to give you an opportunity to recover to the stage even after meteor-cancelling the inevitable dair from the other teammate, and if not you can frame-cancel the kirbycide and then lure the other one out and catch them with an up-b spike.

a lot of wd spacing, ideally their teamwork will suck and they'll hit each other as much as you'll be hitting them. Punish their overzealous attacking by retreating and counterattacking. A lot of crouching will help vs falcon in particular, avoid grabs in particular, it only takes one or two combos for ganon or falcon to get you to ezkill percent. the mindset is to dodge their attacks and play as campy as possible...utilt and dtilt are your friends, don't go crazy on edgeguarding though, just bair safely when they're offstage, try to not do anything that would leave you open to the other guy.

Foy

Smash Champion
I was going with Crouching and dtilt and avoiding stomps. All i need to do is get falcon paunch and i get mess them up. All i need is to get a punch off when one of them is recoving and i win.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I was going with Crouching and dtilt and avoiding stomps. All i need to do is get falcon paunch and i get mess them up. All i need is to get a punch off when one of them is recoving and i win.
oh, i missed that

yeah, honestly, just go for that, it's the easiest way to win

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't approve of "Legito" as a crew name.
how 'bout... "filthy penetration"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
a text from my friend robert:

"if ekans is snake backwards and arbok is cobra backwards, then what is muk?"

Foy

Smash Champion
I have alot of ideas with pokemon also. Like name your fav pokemon, i make a **** sig thats all "Yo imma violate your genitally" kinda ****.

Foy

Smash Champion
I can do something with that. If thats the legit pokemon you want.
Ill get a better pic of course. Get Andre to find a sweet name.

Top Bottom