• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ok john.

but when you wake up under the bridge by my house, don't blame me.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** i want to smash so bad. i've been practicing tech skill (although i haven't improved at all haha) for at least 30 minutes a day for about a week. My brother really has no interest in melee so i have no one to practice against. I've got work though so i can only smash on weekends @#$%&^@0_0$#^%$

Andre you live the closest... come over one of these days and help me improve :p

MacD

Banned via Administration
hmmm, cool thanks andre, i can't chain grab for the life of me, but i also don't practice it so that's probably why, haha

i'll figure it out, and guys, i can beat his those characters with peach, it's just hte closest i've got to a secondary is my IC's, so i'm trying to make them actually kinda legit

Miztik

Smash Master
idk bro.
keith works tomorrow and anthony has school.

what time would you want to?
depending on what time you guys planned on playing we could play at my house but chances are it wont be around 2:30-3

I wish I lived 10 mins from you guys.
Make that happen
hi john you should move here kenny step mom is really nice and will let you sleep in the bed with her if you would like.

**** i want to smash so bad. i've been practicing tech skill (although i haven't improved at all haha) for at least 30 minutes a day for about a week. My brother really has no interest in melee so i have no one to practice against. I've got work though so i can only smash on weekends @#$%&^@0_0$#^%$

Andre you live the closest... come over one of these days and help me improve :p
i live the closest now come over!

EDIT:

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS!

ive showed kenny but **** everyone needs to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc

great song

Miztik

Smash Master
did you watch that guy sing it? or just see the name of the song?

he does it as a duet but hes clearly by himself its pretty epic

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Holy **** that was ****ing crazy

And it's about a 10 minute drive from my house to yours Andre, just a couple of blocks away from the first ripon exit.

MacD

Banned via Administration
haha that's funny, though my IC's will probably never ever ever be tourny status, unless i decide that i just suck against falcon though i don't think i could see me ever winning a tourny set against a player of = or > skill with IC's

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I vaguely remembered that video. Still didnt mean I didn't try to replicate both parts in my apt just now. Too good.
and Moon, where are those vids, mang? How many times will I have to get at you in marth dittos before you put our matches up? . . .hehe, jayK jayK

Btw, what dittos do you all of you guys feel are the most uninteresting to watch? Ive heard marth (still not sure why. . .), Ive heard peach and falco and ICs before as well. . . .I would personally think that Luigis are the worst and would normally take 5-7 mins to complete.

What do yall think?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
that does sound pretty bad

I just figured out that everyone would give a low tier answer, sooooo
what about higher tiers, like everything mid tier+?

pockyD

Smash Legend
puff dittos are somewhat neat

luigi dittos are the worst

though as hydro kirby puts it at least they make gay noises the whole time

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha that's funny, though my IC's will probably never ever ever be tourny status, unless i decide that i just suck against falcon though i don't think i could see me ever winning a tourny set against a player of = or > skill with IC's
i texted you about goo. please tell me you got that.
puff dittos are somewhat neat

luigi dittos are the worst

though as hydro kirby puts it at least they make gay noises the whole time
haha that actually helps a lot.
same with ic dittos.

i like most higher tier character dittos.
i mean, i don't think any of them are as boring as peach vs marth...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i will only smash the fri after thanksgiving IF my family is not doing anything

thanksgiving is supposed to be family time :D

aka getting off on FOOD!!!!!!!! ahh ****

ahh turkey ****

turkey ****

ahh

turkrape

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Man, you dont even know. This kenny guys participates in more turkish **** than the Ebola virus participates in Africa ****.

Everyone should be down for smashing on thurs (or fri) next week before jr n foy take off. Especially miz n spensa (not even 100% sure where you live, spense, so it might be more of a drive than I think. not sure how much gas it takes to get from under your bed to stockton =p), we havent seen you two for a bit.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Man, you dont even know. This kenny guys participates in more turkish **** than the Ebola virus participates in Africa ****.

Everyone should be down for smashing on thurs (or fri) next week before jr n foy take off. Especially miz n spensa (not even 100% sure where you live, spense, so it might be more of a drive than I think. not sure how much gas it takes to get from under your bed to stockton =p), we havent seen you two for a bit.
irvine is quite a bit of a drive, yeh

but i'm down for smash during break

edit: i'm in ripon with nick during all breaks

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
irvine is quite a bit of a drive, yeh

but i'm down for smash during break

edit: i'm in ripon with nick during all breaks
*looks up Irvine on google maps*

. . . O dear god! Yeah, thats a bit a ways out. Hopefuly there'll be a turney during break thats located in between LA and Modesto wheree we can gather, and maybe even stay over for the night if someone there can room us to make the trip even more worthwhile, and I'd be able to actually do it, seeing there'd b no skoo. UCM III maaaaybe?

Top Bottom