• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i should become an amazing writer instead of the sex god i am now.
then i'll have writer's block instead of erectile dysfunction.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
let's just say my slong is funny but it wouldn't be able to do stand up comedy.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
so i'm eating a hella legit super-size chocolate-filled twist donut, then I read this thread

then I look at the long, fat thing i'm holding in my hand

and I weep in sadness

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
chocolate filled like my urethra after i force feed a flesh replica of the buster sword to your manhole.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
aye tho blud?
who wait. . . . THIS is what U've been saying all this time before, kenny?
Man, all this time I thought you were saying something like "I aint no blood" or "I aint got no blood" (which I guess doesnt make a lick of sense, but. . .)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
who wait. . . . THIS is what U've been saying all this time before, kenny?
Man, all this time I thought you were saying something like "I aint no blood" or "I aint got no blood" (which I guess doesnt make a lick of sense, but. . .)
i'll make you a lick of sense... or somethin' perverted.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Yo . . .cats

HAHA, was too funny!

But seriously, match with your commentary from jr's? and are you maining ICys now? get whooped, shake!

edit: And my avatar? where is it?
You should come over again, tmw, I feel kinda bad for not coming today. . .I'll prolly drive you back if you do. . .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i haven't watched what you're talking about, but i don't think moon's too good against ic's by the way he played me.
he's clearly better than he does against me.
i don't understand it but i heart that lil guy.

I should main ICs considering I can consistently....
wobble

Nah ICs are boring, there are far too many Ice Climber mains in Modesto

Edit:Am I a good IC player if I can only wavedsmash and wobble?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Oi, my friend RJ's hosting a few fighting game tournaments (including melee) at Delta JC on the 20th. Honestly I don't know how it's gonna work out because there are around 5 tournies that'll be going on at the same time there, and they only have the venue for 4 hours. Given the time constraints, it's obviously gonna be singles only though and the sign up period is only for half an hour. Plus there's really no time for friendlies so idk...

I'm gonna go though and if you guys want more info I'll let you know. Either way I'll be in Stockton on the 20th so you should totally host a smashfest JR. :lick:

Yeah and wtf is up with all these IC mains?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I know, jeez, STOP WITH THE IC MAINS MODESTO!!!
WE GET IT, YOU LIKE TO WOBBLE!

And waveDsmash n wobles are good to know (I have no clue how to do the latter) for their offensive capabilities, but you definitely need to know how to keep your nana safe and other defnesive tactics to main a good ICs. I would say falcon,falco and skeik are best against popo alone, so they put it top priority to gimp nana asap. im Sure andre would know betterthan me, tho

edit: and delta jc? that close to northern stockton? =)
edit2: nvm, i found it =p

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
You haven't met Su yet either; he's also an IC main. And he's the best smasher in modesto, but that's kinda beside point...

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
uhh no. andre is. ( i think im missing the point)

uhm idk if ill be able to host a smashfest on the 20th cus im leaving for the philipines on the 24th o-o

maplestory is a server check so i decided to go on smashboards :) see you guys next tuesday during the server check

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anyone who plays ic's who's not me, get at me

get at my samus, puff, falco, falcon, fox, sheik, marth, or whatever

ic dittos or my peach? lets not even go there

foy, popo vs fox

low percent uthrow
no di: usmash
di in front of you: chain grab
di behind you: dash attack, or do nothing (he'll jump)
di diagonally up: just get beneath him cuz he'll jump

if u uthrow usmash, the knockback should be the same as the first uthrow so u can use the same responses

slight di: autocancel uair combo (if u can **** sh autocancel uair like me)

su *****

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my ic's might be able to beat your... falco? idk man... it's so hard to use them well.
i don't even play them. lol

edit: what i meant to say was "balls in a dude's butt" or something like that...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ah, ok, I was gonna say "what IC mains? You mean the 1?" but ok, there are more of you guys =)

and I will get at you andre! all of your chars! cept falcon ( I hate those dittos for some reason)

actually, nah dawg. . .naw. I'll use my fox for ur Mr. nipples!

edit: umm, nvm. . .rereading your post, you were talking bout IC mains. . . my bad, I got excited

edit2: man! Kenny! we were going so long without a dirty post, then you pop in with a 'ball in the butt' drop. . . typical kenny. . .

edit3: hey andre, how much of the IC game actually DOES change when popo is alone? Im actually not sure

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
john, you clearly just type what you're thinking as you're thinking it.
i read that post in your voice. SO GOOD haha

MacD

Banned via Administration
andre!!!!!! teach me how to **** with IC's!!!!!!!

i gotta beat kira's falcon and maybe his puff, but that match up is hard, and if i get good he can have training so he can beat fly

I like jigglypuff match-ups versus fox. Play gay all day. Runaway lasers and upthrow/usmash though Socal's puffs wouldn't fall for that :(

Actually fox has favorable match-ups for both falcon and puff. Maybe you should try fox?

Also Su is Modesto's best player, no contest, via Inui Logic.

Miztik

Smash Master
uhh no. andre is. ( i think im missing the point)
****en noob

xD

johns voice is the tits

i gotta beat kira's falcon and maybe his puff, but that match up is hard, and if i get good he can have training so he can beat fly
just watch chu dat vids

right andre?

EDIT:

tits is censored =*(

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
true story

. . .wow, after an hour of no posts, me and anthony just made our posts AT THE SAME TIME! . . .eerie . . .and miztech

IM In YO HEAD, MOFO, FUKING YO COUCHES!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah, ok, I was gonna say "what IC mains? You mean the 1?" but ok, there are more of you guys =)

and I will get at you andre! all of your chars! cept falcon ( I hate those dittos for some reason)

actually, nah dawg. . .naw. I'll use my fox for ur Mr. nipples!

edit: umm, nvm. . .rereading your post, you were talking bout IC mains. . . my bad, I got excited

edit2: man! Kenny! we were going so long without a dirty post, then you pop in with a 'ball in the butt' drop. . . typical kenny. . .

edit3: hey andre, how much of the IC game actually DOES change when popo is alone? Im actually not sure
popo is gets way faster cuz he doesnt have to worry about his *****

for falcon u kinda just have to hit him once and get a grab off of it. like for example make him jump into ur utilt, or if he randomly jumps over u, uair him which puts him in a really bad spot and then try to grab him. usually falcons will just dair, bair, and knee u a lot and then do raptor boosts so u cant shield grab him, so u have to force urself to hit him and set up a grab. dash attack works well if he is being campy

desynched blizzard can stop his knees too (unless u blizzard too late... brandon would usually knee me right as i roll which i get ***** by) ice blocks are good too if hes being campy

then learn the dthrow reverse dair chain throw against falcon cuz it ***** him unless he knows how to buffer a roll out of it (i didnt know buffering a roll was possible until obey did it to me... but i think that was only cuz i timed the grab wrong)

vs puff: use a lot of uair and dair!!! if i ever seen me play against puff u notice i dair a lot... i think only i do this, its really dangerous but if she doesnt CC it ur really safe. if u trade dair with her aerials, at least ur getting damage, cuz all u need is like 60% and she will die to a grab or random smash. basically i like to trade attacks a lot with puff and i end up ahead lol. but dont purposely get hit, just space her with a lot of wavedashes, a lot of uairs and dairs.

basically puff is moving around in the air left and right.... ic's are supposed to move on the ground left and right, and then when they jump, they cover up and down. so basically u are able to catch up with puff wherever she goes, and also be in a position to attack her wherever she goes.

note about puff: when she misses rest, use charged reverse usmash. usmash facing her doesnt connect

tell kira if hes using sheik just spam fair jabs against ic's... and needle on platforms as if ur playing peach, but dont get uaired. u can also ledge camp ic's

fly is really patient so just try to fair him and stuff

or mccain just tell him 'just pick peach and play like me'

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
idk bro.
keith works tomorrow and anthony has school.

what time would you want to?

Top Bottom