• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Sorry I had to leave early today guys. Last time I was out until like 2AM and had school so yeah.

Jr, man, thanks for all the tips and trixies you taught me. I really feel like I learned more today than I've learned the past two months I started playing melee. :)
of course my *****, u kno how we do in the ghetto.

a ***** gotta look out for another *****s back you feel me mayn

haha

in a nutshell just incase u forgot everything i said

to gimp: backthrow first, or dthrow if ur marth, wait for them to jump first THEN react.

cus if u run off the ledge and try to attack as soon as u throw them, then theyll just evade you. of course theres mindgames in all of this but ul figure everything out by urself i cant teach u the mindgame aspects

also with marth vs almost anybody. to combo out of uthrow, if theyre at a higher percent and u cant hit them out of uthrow, just wait for them to jump after u uthrow them and wavedash below them and utilt them when they fall or just dashdance grab and re-****

also u have habits of spamming short hop fast falled fairs. thats good but dont do it as much as u do it now. mix it up with double fairs and full hop retreating fairs and stuff. work on your movement and spacing since thats all basically marth is. if u space well, they cant hit u. and jab more.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i had lots of fun today, i liked it

teams were too good.

singles sucked, but that's what I expect from my low skill playstyle, i'll get better...slowly but surely...and i still had fun getting wrecked :)

thanks keith for having all of us over

nick, why the **** couldn't you stay for even an hour longer :(

(why am i still awake)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nice hair roger

i like the way it's all nice and pointy

ehhh

what do u know skeet face
COOL hair roger
haha
Sorry I had to leave early today guys. Last time I was out until like 2AM and had school so yeah.

Jr, man, thanks for all the tips and trixies you taught me. I really feel like I learned more today than I've learned the past two months I started playing melee. :)
i'm gonna starting inviting you to play more often.
you have great potential.
i wanna play you one on one for a while.
you'll get better that way... i think...
i had lots of fun today, i liked it

teams were too good.

singles sucked, but that's what I expect from my low skill playstyle, i'll get better...slowly but surely...and i still had fun getting wrecked :)

thanks keith for having all of us over

nick, why the **** couldn't you stay for even an hour longer :(

(why am i still awake)
maybe you'll hang out tomorrow with me, keith, and anthony?

EDIT: i wanted to play APATHYATLARGEBALLS but he didn't come... funny how i assume everyone who posts in this thread will come smash every time. ha.
i've only played him like one match and we didn't even fight.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
btw, thanks for coming everyone.
everyone who came in jpeg's car needs to smash with us more. (jr is funny to lose to. hehe)

Miztik

Smash Master
if for somereason you wake up early kenny and get bored we should play wow to help me lvl my char. just txt me from keiths fone if you want to

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if for somereason you wake up early kenny and get bored we should play wow to help me lvl my char. just txt me from keiths fone if you want to
i didn't wake up early...
just so you know.
mybad. ha

p.s. last time i saw his post count, it was 30... now it's -29 haha

apathyatlarge

Smash Cadet
Bay Area, CA (PM me if you are nearby and see if w
i wanted to play APATHYATLARGEBALLS but he didn't come... funny how i assume everyone who posts in this thread will come smash every time. ha.
i've only played him like one match and we didn't even fight.
hahah largeballs. maybe tomorrow if you host something I can go. I'm gonna get ***** unless my mario actually threw you off (doubtful >.>). been working on my falco but I cannot space my shines out of shield and junk

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo, i just realized how ****ing weird it was at keiths when i was blazed.
Everyone was smashing and what not, then like 6 people including a baby randomly came out of no where and just avoided communication with us besides the 2 dudes who wanted to get a poster board to host a tournament.

Man that was a good time.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Yo, i just realized how ****ing weird it was at keiths when i was blazed.
Everyone was smashing and what not, then like 6 people including a baby randomly came out of no where and just avoided communication with us besides the 2 dudes who wanted to get a poster board to host a tournament.

Man that was a good time.
haha when you put it that way, that makes it sound hilarious. uh those 2 guys that blazed with you and wanted to buy a poster board werent really affiliated with the other people and the crying baby, theyre just 2 guys that live around the neighborhood that come over almost every day and just hang around, theyre cool though. those other people that avoided communication with everyone are people my mom asked to "watch" her dogs and water her plants while she was gone because she didnt trust me to do it or something. ironic thing is, all they do is deal with their constantly crying baby and make my house dirty, i'm taking care of the dogs and her garden outside, hah.

anyways, depending on how long my mom ends up being gone, i could maybe have some people over next week again. if she comes home before that, then well maybe we could have people over again anyways, im sure she wont really care. if not, then maybe andre could do it hah xD

yo kenny what are you doing today? does keith work? i cant remember if he said he dos or not
kenny went home last night, and yeah i do work today :( but i do get off at 8 today i think and kenny said he'll probably be at my house when i get home from work so if ya wanna hang out around that time hit me up we'll probably just watch some bleach or play smash or sf4 or skate 2 or something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man

u guys....

u think u own whatever land u land on...

the earth is just a dead thing u can claim

Miztik

Smash Master
haha when you put it that way, that makes it sound hilarious. uh those 2 guys that blazed with you and wanted to buy a poster board werent really affiliated with the other people and the crying baby, theyre just 2 guys that live around the neighborhood that come over almost every day and just hang around, theyre cool though. those other people that avoided communication with everyone are people my mom asked to "watch" her dogs and water her plants while she was gone because she didnt trust me to do it or something. ironic thing is, all they do is deal with their constantly crying baby and make my house dirty, i'm taking care of the dogs and her garden outside, hah.

anyways, depending on how long my mom ends up being gone, i could maybe have some people over next week again. if she comes home before that, then well maybe we could have people over again anyways, im sure she wont really care. if not, then maybe andre could do it hah xD
dude your mom is legit we prob could

kenny went home last night, and yeah i do work today :( but i do get off at 8 today i think and kenny said he'll probably be at my house when i get home from work so if ya wanna hang out around that time hit me up we'll probably just watch some bleach or play smash or sf4 or skate 2 or something.
ah ok ill prob go to your house before you get there hahaha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hahah largeballs. maybe tomorrow if you host something I can go. I'm gonna get ***** unless my mario actually threw you off (doubtful >.>). been working on my falco but I cannot space my shines out of shield and junk
nah... the only one thrown off by mario is choknater's IC's.
mario brothers counter choknater.

yeah keep checking the boards. idk when we'll do something again.
i'm down whenever but it's not always up to me... sometimes it's up to my alter ego though. hehe
her name is POCAHONTAS!!!
i'll poke her hontas all right

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
adidas, we're gonna smash soon.

p.s. whoever left the wheat thins... THANK YOU
they were my breakfast and lunch
(and i'm eating them right now) hehe

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
in order to gimp this is what u do

pick marth

throw fox/falco/falcon off the stage

continue hitting them until they die

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
andre... you're not bad at smash... you are bad at teaching...

andre tip #1
just hit the other player. do whatever you feel like doing.

um... idk... whenever? ha

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
adidas, we're gonna smash soon.

p.s. whoever left the wheat thins... THANK YOU
they were my breakfast and lunch
(and i'm eating them right now) hehe
haha, glad those went to a good cause. They're hella good, huh?

And foy, man, I got your back. next time we play together I'll show you what I know about marths. unless your looking for specifics from a sheik's perspective. I can still try. . . .

Top Bottom