• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

DJcream

Smash Rookie
might also need to bring my mahjong set and see if anybody wants to play a pickup game
1) I'm guessin' this is Spencer. 2) I'm hella sure people will be down for some mahjong later at night when all games hit that top 4, "hella people are eliminated tryin' to find something to do" phase.

the man

Smash Apprentice
I'd be interested in going, as long as I can carpool with someone, I'm more then happy to help with gas money if that's an issue.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey i don't know if i can make it to that tourny this weekend but

anyone wanna play melee soon? i realized my brother had an extra gray controller and i didn't even know haha.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sundays before/after movie nights with my friends are usually good for me. haha. past couple movie nights i ended up playing marvel and/or kof afterwards anyway.

i'm free from 12~7 pm on sundays, then movie night, then free after the movie until about midnight or a little later. heheh!

the man

Smash Apprentice
So, this sunday? I'm free practically everyday except for tuesday because of my night class.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's been like 5 years since we last played.

even though i see us both being better than we were back then, we still did stupid *** **** and went back and forth all day. felt good to play some melee though. i was in need.

Get at my fox that can't play mirrors for ****. I actually learned quite a bit today about that though. Just need some time to think over some things in that match-up. I feel really comfortable with everything else that's relevant.

I'll have something at my house this following month. What day / time are you guys free?

the man

Smash Apprentice
I'm free everyday except for tuesday. I'll be sure to practice more so I don't get owned as badly as yesterday.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fox dittos are all about playing simple and clean

like dash dance uthrow usmash
uthrow nair
usmash tech chase usmash

easy simple stuff to get fox off stage, and edge guard and shine spike

your pressure has to be better than the other fox's

among other things~

Hope not though. Going to **** up the boards in general. It's okay on social websites, but usually in "serious" discussion forums it turns discussions into popularity contests. NOT THAT THIS THREAD IS SERIOUS AT ALL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if that happens popularity will be all that matters to me

just like post count is all that matters to me now

haha wow adaias i just noticed all your mains at the bottom of your post bit are the toppest top tier character

Just looked at some of the Japanese MK dittos, looks pretty fun.

I can't believe I have so many posts on this thread though
and not in a thread thats actually about smash
LOL.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha guys i'm MOST LIKELY going to evo and genesis 3 this year. about 80~90% on this decision... hopefully i can wobble that to 100% but we'll see! anything can happen

thats aid, let's get some practice in! as usual i'm free sundays! no movie night this week because of super bowl sunday, and nick said he's free SOOOOOOOOOOOO letz play

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I mean, I'm kinda busy sunday but I will really try to make it this time. I definitely wanna practice up for evo, and while I do plan to play at least once a week and wanna get friendlies in when I can, I'm not gonna start practicing hardcore until summer.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
can someone explain to me how the melee community came up with so much money for breast cancer or whatever?

i feel like i'm missing something.

Top Bottom