• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Sooooooo, I just got called in to work. I won't be off until 5:30. I'll come over once I get off though, and luckily it's really close to where you live anyways Adaias

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i only just now am watching vids from kings of cali when i got super sick

i can't wait to watch apex vids though

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Shout out to shroomed for wrecking fools while dazzling them with his award winning smile.

Also, M2k for being amazing and DrPP's Marth for coming out of freaking nowhere

Also, I can't blame them for making him throw away that stock. They are playing to win, Scar made the mistake. Most of us may have let him live, but it wasn't a douche move.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I think it was a douche move lol. In my opinion if you don't check to see that pause was turned off you have no right to complain if someone accidentally hits it when stealing a stock. Yeah they are playing to win, but why would anyone have respect for you if you win like that? It was clearly an accident and the pause did not disrupt the flow of the game at all in my opinion, and if it did then it probably affected both teams equally because no one was expecting it.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
It was definitely something that others players might not respect, but I think that it is about what they prioritize. If they care about winning, it it their right to agree to the stock. The rules are there, and even of it was a mistake, it was Scar's and not Leffen's. In Scar's position, in would be upset but I wouldn't hold it against Leffen

:phone:

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Sounds good Adaias

Edit: Did anyone see the results of the Project M tournament? I was very surprised, to say the least

1: TheReflexWonder :wario:
2: Wizzrobe :sonic:
3: Hungrybox :jigglypuff:
4: leffen :zerosuitsamus:
5: Kage :ganondorf:
5: JCaesar :rob:
7: Vwins :ivysaur:
7: VanZ :peach: :rob:
9: Chu Dat :pikachu2:
9: Kels :falco: :fox:
9: Nintendude :peach: :ike:
9: Strong Bad :dk2:
13: OkamiBW :toonlink: :marth: :sheik:
13: Axe :pikachu2:
13: Umbreon Mow :sheik: :marth:
13: cmart :bowser2:

LOL at 2 characters I thought were bottom tier getting top 2, and bowser getting last. I clearly don't know anything about the metagame or high level play in PM

reflex is really dedicated to wario though. Same with hungrybox getting third with puff. Anyways the more important thing to note is that there's no real clear "to beat" characters from that list. Not really sure about sonic though....

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the best time to be dumb is while i'm young, so my lifeblood is spiced rum and i'll die before i'm done. i'll have a drink before i have a drink and ask you to pass the flask back to me after you see me yacking in the bathroom sink. women get mad at me for laughing at their tragedies. they have fantasies of slapping me, which usually ends up happening, after i start asking if they want to hear my mattress springs. i go home alone, but at least i'm home. finally. the last thing i think before i see my dreams is that i might be the only one who likes me. with no regrets, i fall asleep smiling.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow awesome you have a lot of great players interested in going

i might be busy that day, silent marian retreat

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
dang we might actually need to go to this

might also need to bring my mahjong set and see if anybody wants to play a pickup game

Top Bottom