• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Ok cool, thanks. I guess I'm just gonna bring a wii and copy of melee (no tv) since I'm just gonna head over once I'm done with school. Hopefully that's enough.

the man

Smash Apprentice
it's cool, don't worry about it lol. Got my copy of melee to work but it only works on my crappy white wii for some reason, and tvs aren't a problem. You'll know when you get here.

the man

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone. Had a good time, it's hella nice playing smash with people who actually like playing it. My bro just rages whenever he plays with me. lol.

Now if only my wii will stop eating my melee, then I can actually practice and beat andre. GGs bro. Not gonna lose (as bad) next time.

-Repping the manliest man / bird in super smash bros.

-and cheese bread

Miztik

Smash Master
um hey nick how often are you busy cause i wanna play you lol me and keith have been playing kinda often getting back into it

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
probably me, since you haven't met him before lol

Thursdays are really the only days that I'm consistently free, but tuesday usually works too. I get out of class at 2 on both of those days and since I'm in modesto it'd be easy for me to go over to keiths or something after that. Yeah though, I haven't played either of you guys in forever. We should smash soon

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i now know what it's like to have horrible food poisoning.

vomit.
diarrhea.
vomit and diarrhea.
vomit in shower.
diarrhea in bed.
all before 7am.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
japanese food at a chinese restaurant run by korean people.

sound like my own fault... but i am now racist against all asians.

Miztik

Smash Master
probably me, since you haven't met him before lol

Thursdays are really the only days that I'm consistently free, but tuesday usually works too. I get out of class at 2 on both of those days and since I'm in modesto it'd be easy for me to go over to keiths or something after that. Yeah though, I haven't played either of you guys in forever. We should smash soon
umm i work tuesdays at 4am-12noon on palendale rd so i mean if your home then i could just go to ripon, thursday i work same shift but next week i actually have it off and keith doesnt work thursdays you still have my number right? hit me up so we can play soon also playing here at my house is always an option tuesday when your out of class i think keith works tuesdays til 7pm

i just dont have a TV we can play smash on unless you like 42inch HD lag

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
umm i work tuesdays at 4am-12noon on palendale rd so i mean if your home then i could just go to ripon, thursday i work same shift but next week i actually have it off and keith doesnt work thursdays you still have my number right? hit me up so we can play soon also playing here at my house is always an option tuesday when your out of class i think keith works tuesdays til 7pm

i just dont have a TV we can play smash on unless you like 42inch HD lag
HD lag sucks. I'll just bring a tv over sometime and you can borrow it (permanently lol). Smashing at your house would work a lot better for me honestly.

lol shoutouts to me n adaias' double puff team
Sooooooooooooo gay

Top Bottom