• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
F**********!
you saw it, nick??? DAmmti!

And lol, I kinda know what to do. . . . . i juuust didnt. . . . want to not approach. . . .
lol

Watching that, though, Im convinced that my combo ability has decreased drastically since ive moved to vegas and play only falco/falcon/fox.
I still combo. . . but it's more tech chase oriented. . .

I need some of that marth and peach practice so I can start comboing bowser n ganon again. . .

you should go to tourneyplay joony

and you all should be there, too, socal ppl (spense and jr)
. . .that's all of you, right?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
anything is possible for cinderella and her fairy godmother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0fuaD-OwE

unforgettable movie btw. hahahhaa.

this movie and tangled make me want to be a little girl.
her brother ****ed some ***** on a famous sex tape where i didn't know either celebrity but still needed to see what all the fuss was about.

was not impressed.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Just finished watching ****arro flame vs the master of Gunbound.

Those sets make me want to play this game really really really bad.

Can't wait to see yall mofos. I'm gunna try and shake off as much rust as I can.

Anyone play 5th gen pokemon? I haven't tried it yet, but I think I will be doing so soon. Expect me to wreck everyone. What's the place everyone goes to now? I'll get top 10 in less than a week easy if they use something similar to shoddy battle/poke lab's ladder system

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
PO is legitimate because of quantity of players

smogon server still has better players but STUPID BANS.

also i don't think it will be that easy. lol.

PO is legitimate because of quantity of players

smogon server still has better players but STUPID BANS.
Alright thanks. Yeah smogon has aite players, but they are smug. Makes it all the more fun to destroy them. That's the whole reason why shoddy battle split into smogon and original in the first place in 4th gen. I think ReyScarFace was the only guy who could beat me consistently back in 4th gen. Wonder if he still plays.

I'll probably just play on PO for a while just to get familiar with the new pokemon and mechanics.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, the mechanics are fun

vgc rules this year are actually really great hahah.

yeah smogon players have terrible attitudes

yeah, the mechanics are fun

vgc rules this year are actually really great hahah.

yeah smogon players have terrible attitudes
Yeah theory-mon -> truth in practice according to them. Then they try to legitimize it by holding "votes" through members that were handpicked + whatever top spots on the ladder. If the votes are inconclusive they just add more handpicked members to skew the results.

What type of teams are defining the meta right now in pokemon? Are weather teams still are strong?

I'll check the vgc rules too

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
with the current smogon ban, the top ou is pretty diverse with all weathers and non-weather

without the smogon bans, sand/rain dominate.

Well mango also lost to cocknater. Neither of them can be baited they just do the same thing regardless of what your situation is. It's inevitable. I wonder if anyone can beat Modesto's best player, no one knows how he spaces those fsmashes so perfectly even Ken would be jealous

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ATTENTION: AMAZING STORY TIME

in my training room at work, there are two computers on each table. this 40 year old lady who was sitting next to me dropped her pencil under the table. when she bent down to pick it up, she smacked her forehead on the table. that's happened to plenty of people, right? we "lol" and move on. well she's sitting there with her head in her hands. i ask if she's ok. she says she's fine. then a minute goes buy and i ask again. she says she's fine but she sounds like she's crying. i quietly motion my trainer over (who is a certified "first on scene" guy or some safety bull****) and he asks her if she's ok. she shakes her head no as we witness a tear drop fall through her trembling hands. he asks if she would like to go to the infirmary. she denies any sort of help. he goes off to get her an ice pack. he returns a full minute later to find her looking even worse. the only thing she can vocalize is her refusal to accept any help. he inevitably brings a wheel chair up to the room we're in. she barely succeeds in transitioning from her seat to the wheel chair. i hand her the ice pack and turn around to see if anyone else was going to help. nope. just me. i look back to her just in time to see her drop the ice pack. her head falls over. she's passed out. trainer guy gives her a nice little "hey. wake up." kind of shake. he pushes her across this giant building and i hold her head up with the ice pack as we take turns telling her to stay awake. at this point she can barely mumble. turns out she had a concussion or whatever and last i saw of her, she had the nastiest forehead i've seen since jose aldo whooped mark hominick (see photos below). i went back to the training class and told everyone who asked that i couldn't talk about what happened or i'd get fired. then i told most of them individually (secretly) that in self defense, i slammed her head into the table because she was trying to bite me. awesome.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
looks like my forgetfulness and tendency to leave my phone on silent has reached notoriety

****, where is my current location

Top Bottom