• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i was going to house hbox on friday night and modesto could have got some training

but now he is flying in sat morning

i promised him rides and stuff cause i'm pretty sure there was space in my car

i'm taking andre, nick, and keith right?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fuuuuu you drive hella scary LOL

(i happen to drive slowly <_<)

but yeah ill ride

if u promise to make it a comfy ride for me ♥

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Spense is definitely a crazy driver lol.

Dang tho, I hella would've been down to play hbox

But yeah, sounds good Mccain. By the way, will you have room for any setups in your car? Because I've got a ton of TVs and it'd be really nice if we didn't have to pay the venue fee. I'd bring one for you too haha

MacD

we'll stuff as many as we can, we should get at least 3 if they are small-medium sized and no one is taking a huge bag

and i've already got one of my own... assuming i bring it to norcal

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Ok sounds good. I've got 2 full setups plus 1 extra TV so someone will have to bring a wii or cube. I do plan on recording again this time, and I'll probably record a lot more actually (friendlies, etc)

MacD

i'm glad i helped you realize the fun of posting in the negatives

we should thank smash boards for that one april fools day

too good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao yeah i was so excited that one day i got to 0 posts

my heart was beating so fast when i posted my -1 post, really hoping it would go down

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
tell me the easiest/fastest way to get a credit card if i have no bank account and an uncashed check from work for like 500 bucks.

i know it isn't very wise, but i want a new pc really bad so i'm considering all options.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Kenny i think you should just save up your money for a better comp.

my laptop cost like 550$, and its ****ty as hell.

and lol andre, you have more negative posts than i do positive ones.

whats your real total post count?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
frugality is for wack biitches

the whole point of the credit card is that i want to spend way more than 500 bucks. lol

at least 900 because i don't want a ****ty laptop. haha i just want a sick *** desktop.

Here's my advice. Save up 'til you have $900, you get a win-win situation out of it. By then computers will probably drop a bit and you don't have to deal with paying interest of any sort. WOW look at this financial advice.

No really don't use a credit card to buy a computer. Your idea is almost as good as buying a new car on credit **** DEVAULES SO FAST LOSE YOUR MONEY ON LUXURIES

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
listen mutha fuuckas

i'm not stupid. i know it's dumb to use credit to buy anything unless you're only trying to build credit (which is one concept that really pisses me off) but i'm saying i might want to be stupid just to get a pc NAO!

i'm trying to be impatient and get what i want when i want it like everyone else. lmfao
why are you all dodging my question??

I WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

MacD

i always see those commercials saying if you buy a computer, you can pay it off over like 2 years or something for 20 a month

my recommendation is do something like that, but try paying off as much as you can even if there is no interest, it's not worth it to keep it interest free as long as possible

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
again, i have no credit. plus i don't want to have to buy from a specific brand. that's balls. thanks though. first person to attempt to help me out. lol i miss you, mccain.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
he's wanting a decent computer not some ****ty dell or hp lol. but yeah if they were to offer that for good computers that'd be legit to do it that way. if he can find a good credit card that will give him 0% interest for like a year or even 6 months then that'd be legit if he planned on paying it off asap.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero