• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
holy ****, watching r3 LS right now. . . how is s2j soo good?
he just forced brandon to go falco after beating him first match, lost the second, then beat his falco at Ps.
how am i gonna be the 3rd best falcon main in wc. . . . . .out of the 5 out there =p

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
3rd? lowing your standards already? haha

man... if i just read what i think i just read, i'm depressed.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
There are better falcon mains than George Is? Say, isn't that fellow as good as M2K? How many falcons can say that (besides Hax, 2007 PC chris, and Isai)?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
LEAVE FACEBOOK ALOOOOOONE!!!! =p
AND why is there a blue lamp there?!!? I know it's supposed to be a flower, but IT'S A LAMP!

. . .haha, nice spenser

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** I feel like ****

I watched the livestream earlier for some mild entertainment tho (because for the first time I was actually feeling good enough to do something). Zhu beating lucky with peach and marth was so random. Lucky hella stepped up his game after that tho and beat zhu and ***** for the rest of the tourney. As always, i wanted jeff to win but lucky was just playing too good

Also i've been practicing some smash on the LCD tv in my room for lack of a better thing to do. It's aggravating how badly it lags...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lumpy, never quote that again. . .that needs to lost itself inthe rubble that is the modesto thread. . . rubble because we rock this place every day!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey, I just watched a few matches with brandon in them, has anyone else noticed that he's been having a hard time edge guarding
i think he tends to get wrapped up in some web of self doubt or something. idk. he randomly holds himself back sometimes when he can't relax. that's just what i think so if he beats my *** for saying that, it's all good. hehe

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
omfgndiqwn. . why guys why? ahhh!
you too, xilo??!?!?
THIS
PEEERFECTLY
(thanks foy)

edit: and yes, spense, MAAAAD serious! ****'s gonna be hitting the fan soon. . . . .then we're all gonna be covered in ****.
watch out!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
okok, haha funny!!
stop it!!
=(

too many fuggin pics!

editL imagine if that became everyone's sig. and im not just talking bout modesto. . . all of swf!. . . that pic or the mewtwoking one. . . not sure if I could take it =p. . . .prolly would. . . but not sure. .

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'd laugh if that became everybody's sig for one day

it'd almost be funnier if you didn't go on swf that day

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I was mostly talking about how, if you watch him for a while, he does something much more complicated than what is needed. Such as edge hopping and trying to cape, and letting them back when simply rolling would have worked. I'm not saying that brandon isn't amazing, I just thought that it was interesting.

Man fox is way too good in brawl. Technical fox in brawl? You got it, it involves jab gimmicks, lots of reads, shine follow-ups and up tilt combos. I don't think I've had this much fun playing brawl before.

Andre, your sheik has nothing on my fox. I'll play brawl offline with you sometime before winter break ends

Edit: I started getting sick the morning after Andre's on friday. I blame someone

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I got hella sick yesterday. idk how either, but it was the worst illness i've ever had. Most painful day of my life as well. **** I wanna get better... I can't take it anymore

any of modesto going to the davis tourney?

since thats closer to you then anythign else as of yet
If I'm still alive by then I should be able to make it. What day is it again? Early january or something as I recall. I'd be willing to take people if I do end up going (and i will need a little gas money but won't ask for much since I'll really be in the mood to smash by then)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nick, think of urself like goku in that little dark teal liquid healing chamber after he got ***** by captain ginyu

then he came back and beat freeza afterwards

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
editL imagine if that became everyone's sig. and im not just talking bout modesto. . . all of swf!. . . that pic or the mewtwoking one. . . not sure if I could take it =p. . . .prolly would. . . but not sure. .
if you really didn't want to see that, you wouldn't beg us too like you are now.
wolf can't let you do that
roflmao
that aint vegeta getting owned by frieza after being in the chamber. I am guessing **** from yajirobe isn't enough to turn anyone ssj
yajirobe is my favorite character. lmao
my animal crossing file used to be named yajirobe

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, no, kenny, im not asking for it, just bringing up an interesting scenario. I was only joking.

and NO, FOY, I WAS ONLY JOKING!

Top Bottom