• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Miztik

Smash Master
forsure but not til i get my license and the DMV is ****in booked til may for the driving test, i told that ***** no johns and she looked at me with confusion

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's kind of a lot to do. i have to literally watch 8 hours straight of smash. lol
then to upload them decently requires a trick i'm only close to learning.
i promise, i want to look through them all and upload a lot of them.
and you posting is just one more excuse to do it.
well you don't have to look through them all.. just the ones with a blue peach and macd tag... cuase that's me ;)

=D

only a big favor if he wants them up really soon. other than that, it's something i was already planning on doing.
idk what really soon means, but lucky for you, after this week, i'm busy for 2 full weeks 5-11pm and 11-11 sat and sun and proabably won't play any smash at all, or very very little until the 26th or later, probably later because no one smashes with me on sunday, monday, busy tues, probably not wed, so not till thursday night... dang

so i guess this thread is the lucky one to get my 1000th post... well kinda, it would have happened a long time ago if not for stupid other modesto thread getting moved

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hahaha
that thread ruined many of our post counts. i was over 3000?!

but i have a new plan. i'm gonna take my computer to my house for a little while.
i'll be able to go through ALL the tapes. and edit them. i just won't be able to upload (no internet at my house.)
then i'll either bring it back to keith's to upload vids, or i'll just transfer all the vids to a computer with an internet connection. lol

either way, this is a big step towards getting these videos up. THANK ME.
i'm going to sit and watch like 7 FULL tapes basically for kfc and macd. lol
(and for my youtube channel, i guess.)

EDIT: well first i'm downloading like... 15 movies to entertain me while i'm at home and bored with no internet. it's gonna take a while. lol

MacD

dude, i'm giving you 3 weeks, you got this

and besides, we will make you better in smash so it's like by helping us, you're helping yourself, k, cool

can't wait to see how much i do but don't suck

MacD

yea, i'm back home in the summer

by then i'll be good, after summer i'll be better (hopefully)

by the end of next school year, i'll **** and be on a power rankings... at least that is the plan

Miztik

Smash Master
LMFAO

p.s. anthony, i love you. remember when i would pick you up to smash everyday?
:):):):):):)
idk what your talking about <333333333

wait, what?
are you gonna be in norcal for summer or something?
Smash all day everyday

yea, i'm back home in the summer

by then i'll be good, after summer i'll be better (hopefully)

by the end of next school year, i'll **** and be on a power rankings... at least that is the plan
Genesis yayuhzzzzz

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
@ macd - cool. i actually like playing against your dumb style. it's like... it'll help me fix a lot of mistakes.

MacD

which is a good thing

my dumb style is just uber simple and a little to much crouch cancelling, but i just need to learn when to not do it cause it helps me at times at high percents

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
which is a good thing

my dumb style is just uber simple and a little to much crouch cancelling, but i just need to learn when to not do it cause it helps me at times at high percents
i'll try to play on punish mode to help you break habits that you shouldn't even have anymore by then. haha
kenny dont put my awesome sets vs pinkshinobi up.

i dont want norcal knowing all of our secrets =]
REALLY?!
aw... man... i thought you WANTED me to upload them.
i support macd for socal power rankings
me too
I support myself for socal tetris power rankings
i can take you. i tried playing tetris attack again today... i suck now... lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
well u can put up any matches except the ones of me using marth vs pinkshinobi. if theres a white marth, its meep. so go ahead and put those up.

but me and paul were playing amazingly well in the marth vs peach ones so i dont want teh sekretz being unleashe lol. u can go ahead and watch/fap to them tho o-o

rickytan

Smash Rookie
hey guys any1 free this spring brake 2 come 2 fresno and play some smash

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well u can put up any matches except the ones of me using marth vs pinkshinobi. if theres a white marth, its meep. so go ahead and put those up.

but me and paul were playing amazingly well in the marth vs peach ones so i dont want teh sekretz being unleashe lol. u can go ahead and watch/fap to them tho o-o
what do i do with the good ones? lol
i mean... if they're THAT good, i'll oggle over them but do you want them? or what?
hey guys any1 free 2 come 2 fresno and play some games?
honestly, you're pretty fun to play and i wanna take more than one match off of chris (lol), but modesto SUCKS HARD at transportation right now. we all plan on getting better at it pretty soon though.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hmm u can have them lol

just give em to me like at genesis or w/e

or put them into combo video "kfc being cool" :]

actually im not even sure if the marth vs peach ones were recorded o_o

i might have actually given u a video of the first smashfest when only paul came over, and not ericson or u guys...

i want to marry darksugar1!!!!!!

rickytan

Smash Rookie
**** it just sucks 2 play d4dy all day. we know each other well if we gets 1 grab its a stock. well try ur guyses best 2 come or just have a nother smash fest and well make the trip.

jmic

Smash Ace
I have to play Jammin John all the time. I ended up picking up so many secondaries just cause our mathups got stale.

I wanna play Chris.

PS. MacD ***** my ****. I need practice versus a Peach. I can only get close, if not beat him when I'm super duper fully warmed up and in the zone, which is never, since I've got the "epic complex."

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i want to marry darksugar1!!!!!!
who's darksugar1?
**** it just sucks 2 play d4dy all day. we know each other well if we gets 1 grab its a stock. well try ur guyses best 2 come or just have a nother smash fest and well make the trip.
lmao nice nice

we'll post if we plan on another smashfest, but if you guys get that bored, maybe you can come up and play modesto with out calling it a "smashfest" lol
i'll talk to jamie

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
he's a falcon main who, against his will, gives higher priority to "epic combos" other than the making the most efficient choices.

edit: jr, i had to google "brownsugar178" to find out who she was even though i'm subscribed to her. LMAO

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's cool. i'm bringin' it back.

i'd say you suffered from such a disorder, mikey.

Miztik

Smash Master
dont worry one day we'll be done in fresno smashing it up, i really want to go down there to repay you guys for always comeing up here. give it a lil time and we'll be down there promise

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Man, I feel bad that I didn't get to meet/smash with all these cool people LOL

when late summer comes, you bet I'll be working hard to try to go to and drive people places for smash

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
taco truck is pretty cool

too bad musicians usually hook up with other musicians kenny ;)

edit: man the thread is going to hell. this happens a lot...

Top Bottom