• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny, aren't like 20-21ish? so then that means you stopped doing Homework when your 10? in the 5th grade?
actually i stopped prolly in the middle of 6th grade.
i made it to junior year of high school barely doing anything out of class.
i didn't fail out either, i was on (semi)on track to graduate when i got expelled.
if so that's pretty awesome
isn't it?
I cannot explain my request. It makes as little sense to me as it does to you.
i respect and relate to your honesty.
three days.
i'd say four days if he was unaware of the goal.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Dude. So like, how do you beat marths that are excellent and doing things. Like Winning?
you be falcon, and dair all dai =)
and sorry to hear bout wyoming, glad to know your back in NY.
How are the friendlies going? doing better?
EDIT: ganon works too. go ganon, and just never be within 2 feet of them

Hey guys! im back in sac! good to see everyone here! I was able to play a few vegas smashers at melee (no tournies though). even though the edgeguarding was a bit off, They were hella good at spotdoging attacks in moments where I didnt think they could and punishing. I brought the norcal heat on them though, dont worry. . . . . but since it's usually ***** blazin' over there, that's not sayin much

I did get in a brawl+ tourny, but placed like 5th-4th, sk92 trashed me in the 2nd round *sad face*, but then I came back in like 3-4 clutch sets afterwards. . . Boorah!

was anyone planning on coming up for r3?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
foy. just go fox and play like jr.
i think i've become infinitely better at fox vs marth.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I kinda wanna see you play joon now
I wanna learn that matchup alil better, myself. need to know what to do in a couple spots

Foy

Smash Champion
Dude NY is whack. Everyones playing smash like an hour away. But i have no rides/car cause im not on my parents insurance anymore. :(

And playing like Jr would work but that kids azn and just cranks numbers in his sleep. Can't do that ****. So i can't keep up with him.

On a further note, Imma rep modesto hardcore at every tournament I go too. Maybe making a Modesto stencil and spray paint it on kids that i beat.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I kinda wanna see you play joon now
I wanna learn that matchup alil better, myself. need to know what to do in a couple spots
i think i'd do really well against his marth with fox.
i remember his marth beating all my characters. EVEN MY GANON!!!!
hahaha
i really wanna play you and moon both.
Dude NY is whack. Everyones playing smash like an hour away. But i have no rides/car cause im not on my parents insurance anymore. :(

And playing like Jr would work but that kids azn and just cranks numbers in his sleep. Can't do that ****. So i can't keep up with him.

On a further note, Imma rep modesto hardcore at every tournament I go too. Maybe making a Modesto stencil and spray paint it on kids that i beat.
this post literally made me hold back my laughter (in efforts to not wake keith up).
i ****in' love you, bro.

Miztik

Smash Master
Dude. So like, how do you beat marths that are excellent and doing things. Like Winning?
you'll never beat me

like...you win more, brah

and play sheik
you'll never beat me

and play ganon
you'll never beat me

you be falcon, and dair all dai =)
and sorry to hear bout wyoming, glad to know your back in NY.
How are the friendlies going? doing better?
EDIT: ganon works too. go ganon, and just never be within 2 feet of them

Hey guys! im back in sac! good to see everyone here! I was able to play a few vegas smashers at melee (no tournies though). even though the edgeguarding was a bit off, They were hella good at spotdoging attacks in moments where I didnt think they could and punishing. I brought the norcal heat on them though, dont worry. . . . . but since it's usually ***** blazin' over there, that's not sayin much

I did get in a brawl+ tourny, but placed like 5th-4th, sk92 trashed me in the 2nd round *sad face*, but then I came back in like 3-4 clutch sets afterwards. . . Boorah!

was anyone planning on coming up for r3?
you'll never beat me

and i want to go to r3 but not sure

foy. just go fox and play like jr.
i think i've become infinitely better at fox vs marth.
you'll never beat me

**** your friend. that's a pic of modesto.
does kieth work today? kinda of a dumb thing to ask on the boards but ya

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
in epic manga form

I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you've done so far when I come back for break again in one and a half weeks

Foy

Smash Champion
Totally stretched this topic like a fat girls womb being ***** with a pumpkin sized cucumber.

How ya'll doing?

he used falco..

i am supposed to **** falcos!!!

but i got *****
Learn to powershield lasers if you feel overwhelmed by them. It's pretty useful when you get it to work at least half the time since they most likely lead to grabs. Falco's pretty tough to beat.

Park saw me do this to his falco, haha. I still got dair comboed :(

tl;dr play frame perfect and ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dont want to power shield

hm

peach is a little sluggish
im behind the metagame with my falco

i feel i am to restricted with them, even though they are really good characters

i gotta bring back my ken style marth, inspired by king of smash combo video

i remember that marth was the last thing i could ever beat brandon with, besides ic's vs his spacies

GOTTA BRING IT BACK

ic's bad matchups: ganon, peach, luigi. MARTH GOT THIS

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Powershielding against Falco is really good with just Sopo. With both ICs, there are plenty of other ways of coping with lasers.

Top Bottom