• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
seriously, like the best i ever do and there is no recording, i can only imagine what kind of comments they would leave my peach, float cancel to grab when they shield and you attack, l-cancel, stuff like that, but anyways, shout outs, yazah
(in order of placiing)

Meep-hella fun teams, good to play with and against you and not suck completely, we need to play again, i should just one day come to stockton withh brandon and we smash, but please, never go doc on mute city

hmw- good to play you when i don't suck, not much time but it was good, but fyi, i would never pick brinstar vs a marth, that is just stupid, play more, maybe over winter break we have a smashfest or something

lit- i need more shiek practice, i don't really have a great grasp on how to fight them, but hella close match, i should have gone mute but whatever, all i know is look out for fair when you're on the ledge but i still get hit :( guess i should have played you more

macd- hella bomb peach, like one of the few in central valley, too bad kim was rediculous and didn't want to play you with his peach, maybe next time, i bet it would be a close match

dady+bob2be- good asian-like people from fresno that i met onnly once but think are hella cool, i mean who doesn' love or remember MacD ;) see you all at the NUB, and maybe we play more

mexi- good practice i needed against a falcoln, didn't get enough but i started winning at the end, well the last 2, we need to play at the next modesto tourny

park- "we need to switch, i have troubles with the peach" thhat was funny, wish i could have played you in some freindlies

Miztik- with i could have played you besides teams, i wanna see how you play falco since you changed

lumpy- we played a little, funish, it's fun playings lots of different characters, haven't played another peach in a while

xilo- didn't really play much besides teams, can't say much else

Miztik

Smash Master
we played like twice but i wasnt falco but yea got to play some time before the 15th to get extra practice lol

MacD

so xilo, lets talk about rides, as of right now, it is going to be me, you, and hmw correct, but we are hoping to find one more person to go, and a-mar said if he gets of work he would want to go, which would be about $10 for gas, i'll talk to him later

and if you get your car fixed, i would prefer to hitch a ride, but if not, i can probably drive

MacD

I got it fixed, I can drive. Yeah, you can ride with me, but I'm going to hopefully be gone by 8:30 at latest
ok, and yea, i get what your saying about 8:30, get there 10ish

have you ever driven there before, brandon is a great navigator and helpful, the only thing, we normally have trouble finding the right way home, it takes a couple extra minutes to get out of san jose and to the freeway (i don't count the first time when i got lost)

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, what are you talking about? Fill me in!
I believe they're talking about the biweekly in San Jose(where i'm from, btw). It's about 2 hours to get there from Merced, probably a little less from Modesto.

Oh yea, I downloaded Lunia, and I have to say I'm disappointed slightly.

Miztik

Smash Master
my lunia doesnt work i tried downloading it like 4 times so i gave up

ima just stick to Maple yayuhzzzzzzzzz

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
when brandon and I went to Quakfest in oakland we were fine, the only time we had a problem really was trying to get delphiki to the bus station, but that wasn't bad. We just need to make to get directions there and back, brandon is really helpful reading the directions, and I'm over catious and ask for the next exit over and over.

It'll take about an hour to get there, 3 people paying 10 dollars a peice will get us there and back easy. Either your friend mac, or edy can come, I don't care.

But, just so you know, I'm not leaving until at least the end, and if there's a get together thing after, I may go to that, iunno

MacD

i would stay till end too, and the get together afterwards for me would be iffy, i think it could be fun but at the same time, idk it kind of jjust depends

and i'll talk to my friend hopefully by tomorrow or tonghit, you only havve 4 seats right, or like 2 in front and 3 in back but who wants to sit in the middle

MacD

well, it is up to xilo, but tracy is on the way sorta, at least if i am not mistaking we have to pass by it to get there, or the exit is right before tracy

Miztik

Smash Master
umm.......i talked to jamie and edy is going to be able to go so if you can xilo talk to brandon so you can talk to edy or somethin but yea tracy is on the way to San Jose if im not mistaken, im sure it could work out if macd's friend doesnt go both you and edy would be able to go but then again im not Xilo so ya

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
so... i work saturday...
but somebody should play friday...
we should set up a lil smashfest...
I WANNA PLAY PEOPLE!!!!

when i was at the tourney, i was watchin' park's falco and i hella wanted to ditto him...
but it never happend...

park: we should falco ditto... ceres and modesto aren't too far away and i have friday off...

somebody? anybody?

Miztik

Smash Master
hey lumpy you could probaly come to my house on friday and park will be here cuz were going to the tourney together on sat

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I'm trying to take 2 setups, anyone want to bring a tv and 2 cubes? I have one tv. we'll be going through tracy probably yeah, but it's dependent on whether or not macd's friend can go.

I would smash on friday, but I work until 8.

Hey, Andre, Are you and kim taking any set up's? or rather your group in general?

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
yea who gives a ****,we're prolly gonna be there to give you guys love smiles

Zoap

Smash Master
you pass through tracy if you dont go some wacky way down 5. also smashfest on fridaY?? IF ITS early i might go just to play ppl

EDIT: This is off the top of my head from what i can remember going to the Clix tournaments but it should be

1. 99 North
2. 120 West
3. 5 South
4. 205 West
5. 205 becomes 580 West
6. 680 South (Its an exit after Hopyard, just stay on the right side of th freeway)
7. 680 South becomes 280 North
8. Exit 7th street(Right after the 10th/11th street exit)
9. Turn Right off of Exit and go down 7th street till a stop sign
10. At this time you can choose to go straight and park in the University Garage which is $5 or you can turn left on to San Salvador, and go down to third street
11. You'll pass a Mcdonnalds on your left(you go through the light at San Carlos) be sure to be in the far left lane. You should see the Parking Garage right there. This one is free on weekends.
12. To get the campus from this garage you walk out to San Carlos St. and head towards the Jack and the Box. You will eventually cross over 4th street and you'll be on campus. From there you wanna be on the right side(the jack and the box side not pizza to my heart side) and keep walking till you pass a little house and the next building should be Macquerie. If you have trouble finding it ask someone on campus.

Miztik

Smash Master
very doubtful. we dont give a ****.
the only set up we'll be taking is probally my cube so we can play in the van on the way up there HAHA

YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZ

also a smashfest would be fun but i doubt anyone could have one cuz we all have skool and nobody is going to want to be up late into the evening then go to bed at like 12:00 or so then wake up a 7 to get ready to leave to san jose

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Are all of you guys going on the 15th? lol, i wanna play Mexi, just cuz i heard he was going for the name MEXICAN, that i got to first. haha, if you can beat me, then you can have the name MEXICAN. I'll even give you the sn on smashboards. Best 2/3, tournament rules. But don't worry, i'm not that good, I use DK

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
if you beat me you can have 5 min of alone time with me but dont worry, i suck, im from fresno

MacD

zoap directions are pretty good for off the top of his head, but that isn't' exactally the way we go, we take mission bullivard from 680 and go to 880 (or the other way around) then we take 1st street and go down and park on 3rd, our only problem is getting to a freeway

the two times i've driven were sorta bad, first time was horrible cause wrong freeway etc. and the second time, the way i thought i should go was closed and caused problems

MacD

yes you do

and no a-mar so tracy guy can come i guess, where do you live, i have an aunt who lives by the mall, i take the corral hollow exit

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
you guys should battle it out for character rights. if you lose you never play that character ever again. of course, i don't know anyone else in fresno/modesto who mains marth, so i might be safe.

Top Bottom