• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a bit of trouble with the directions. I can find the mentioned McDonald's, Morgan Rd, and Aristocrat on both MapQuest and Google Maps, though beyond that I'm stuck. I can't find Point Gray or Saraya on either. If anyone could help me out here it'd be greatly appreciated.

Zoap

Smash Master
choknater said:
hey guys zamzar.com is a really easy way to rip and convert youtube videos, haha. im finally gonna make my melee ic's combo video that i was supposed to make last year :p
silly choknater i told you last year, you need combos to make a combo video :)

Miztik said:
life stealing: Ok(if partner says ok)
I hope my partner steals my life without my ok, so we can just restart a match everytime cuz of a rule violation :laugh::psycho::p

Miztik

Smash Master
haha i never thought of that zoap i should change that umm the house is in a newer part of ceres and isnt registered yet if anyone needs somethin feel free to call 209-818-5172

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
IGNORE THIS POST...
(i'm just messing around with the filters out of curiosity/boredom...)

bend breath stretch ***** let it go

bend breath stretch bitc
h let it go

***f*uck
®Ä*®¬* wow... they blocked 0173... weird...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks for recording man, it'll be nice to see my videos cuz i've wanted to know how i play

shoutoutz

NWA - wow...! youre good man. good spacing, smart play, i really didn't expect that you would improve that much. your crew has some scary players. that sucks that STDS and cucuy couldnt stay for singles but they are really good. oh by the way... wiimote and nunchuk..!!!!!!!!

the rest of TEAM DATE **** CREW from manteca

seriously, you guys are getting good

**** - nice DDD stop reading my mind in teams
STDS - good sonic you have improved also from last time
MOE - haha sorry to keep winning but yea your falco is good just try to diversify your attacks i guess
cucuy - haha i dont really get to play u besides in teams but ur olimar is nice : )
DNA - haha fox! man u had me scared for a moment in the matches

others

kenny and xilo - fun melee

brandon - breakfast is better

kof and zoap - cool i didnt kno u guys were coming nice matches

glenn - yay thanks for coming LOL thats all i can say
http://www.getyourtournament.com/10016.html
haha cool!

miztik - yeayuhzzz fun hanging out with u its hella funny. haha we didnt play tho. its all good

stefan - thank you for everything, and i like your shield buttons.

hey guys... wiimote and nunchuk.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1. NWA (Wario/Ness)
2. choknater (Sheik/DDD/IC's)
3. HomeMadeWaffles (Luigi/Marth)
4. KOF (ZSS/Zelda)
5. Zoap (ROB)
5. **** (DDD)

full results up later, theres the top placers.

haha, diverse

O_O no snake or metaknights?

oh, that's probably because none entered the tournament, LOL

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
1. NWA (Wario/Ness)
2. choknater (Sheik/DDD/IC's)
3. HomeMadeWaffles (Luigi/Marth)
4. KOF (ZSS/Zelda)
5. Zoap (ROB)
5. **** (DDD)

full results up later, theres the top placers.

haha, diverse

O_O no snake or metaknights?

oh, that's probably because none entered the tournament, LOL

rofl thats a first, no snakes or metaknights

Miztik

Smash Master
Man yesterday was hella fun....

NWA-is too good wiimote/nunchuck......wow...ness and wario really good..cant wait to play you again....

Choknater-your set with NWA was hella good and hella close good **** on second and yea always fun when hangin out haha....we did play one sad face...but man that song in stefans car was hella fun...sorry...haha

Brandon-you played hella good...dont trip on losing to andre...im sure you'll do better if you just play brawl more

Kenny-i think we did aite in teams, considering it was are first time teaming...

Mike-Good matches....i think if you played brawl more you can have a good snake,zzs, and sonic....

Glenn-Thanks alot for coming....it was random that you showed...but fresno is wack so they missed out on all the fun....and i was happy to hear dallas is a top team in madden haha....

KOF-Hella fun friendlies man..that zzs and zelda are too good....that was hella funny/messed in that semi infinite on that fox....and those ganon dittos with zoap were hella funny...

Zoap-Always fun to see you i guess...haha....umm..thanks for coming.didnt get to play in brawl....that sucks but hopefully next time

everyone else....thanks for coming and GG's....

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
anybody wanna go to quakfest?
ima go and i think brandon said he is going with me...
that's 2...
i fit 5... 4 comfortably...
anyone else want in on this sweetass chance to ride with the kool katz?

speak up if you do...

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
DOUBLES

1: The Baby Eaters (NWA and STDs) ($30.24)
2: Team Date **** (**** and Cucuy) ($7.56)
3: Ask Andre (Choknater and HomeMadeWaffles)
4: Bean Beans (Chalupa and Triple 6)
5: Guinfinity (Guin and Gk)
5: Peach is Gay (Zoap and MacD)
7: Poop **** (Lumpy and Miztik)

SINGLES

1: NWA ($40.95)
2: Choknator ($11.70)
3: HomeMadeWaffles ($5.85)
4: KOF
5: Zoap
5: ****
7: Guin
7: DNA
9: Chalupa
9: Triple 6 Member
9: Moe
9: Miztik
13: GK Infinity

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you're sh.ttin me?!

pierre and peter to your tourney? no offense. the only thing i'm truly surprised about is that they didn't tell me they went lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we were just as surprised as you.

pierre, peter, and then GLENN!?

unexpected guests ftw.

edit: oh, and i love you glenn <3 yay i get to see lots of CHOKNATER videos!

i think almost all my tournament matches were recorded LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
combo video is about 2/3 done

but i'm considering adding a few brawl ic's clips at the end of it

from the tourny vids that glenn will upload. depends on how good my combos were... i played IC's against KOF and the fox guy, and then i have that vid against dotey.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Uh, I don't know why the internet connection is going so slow. I'm not even a third done with a previous tournament I'm uploading now.

So this tournament might not be up until tomorrow. =(

--GCII

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Uh, I don't know why the internet connection is going so slow. I'm not even a third done with a previous tournament I'm uploading now.

So this tournament might not be up until tomorrow. =(

--GCII
Hey just curious, how big are yoru video files when you upload them to youtube? When i render mine, i try to keep as much quality as i can so i keep them around 100mb, takes a bout 40 minutes to upload though for each one lol.

P.S. Ill upload the grand finals for doubles, been really lazy lol, ill put them up same time as GCII , gives me an excuse to procrastinate lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
just lower the quality for the vids, since youtube can't carry amazing quality anyway.

my combo video was 80 MB and my comp's connection is stupid. i couldn't upload it so i brought the quality down to like 35 MB and it worked fine.

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
ya youtubes quality is pretty bad.

GC II How big are your videos? I can lower the video size to whatever, just want to try and keep as much quality as i can >.<

also andre holy crap i didnt realize how crazy melee is. My mind is boggling at how fast you were moving. Lol you probably use half that effort in brawl , but you still own us =(

Miztik

Smash Master
Andre's not even that good...he just gets lucky...hahahaha jk jk jk andre...your too good...plz dont hurt me...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ya youtubes quality is pretty bad.

GC II How big are your videos? I can lower the video size to whatever, just want to try and keep as much quality as i can >.<

also andre holy crap i didnt realize how crazy melee is. My mind is boggling at how fast you were moving. Lol you probably use half that effort in brawl , but you still own us =(
Hm?

Actually, in Melee, speed is not really an issue for me or most technical players. (Or should I say, technically sound.) Once you know how to play a matchup, you either play great and win, or don't play great and lose.

In brawl, there's a lot more leeway for mistakes AND creativity, plus basically no one's "bad" at the game right now. I find Brawl matches more intense and thus I find myself putting more effort into them. :p

The reason I kept maining IC's in melee instead of Sheik (who is way better) is because I liked being creative. In Brawl's early stages.... creativity is the edge.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
OH MY FUC
KIN' GODDA
MMIT SH
IT IT'S SO FUC
KIN' HOT AS FUC
KIN' SH
IT THAT I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!
I'VE BEEN UP FOR 24 FU
CK SH
IT HOURS AND I GET OFF OF FU
CK AS
S BI
TCH WORK AND I'M TIRED AS A
SS BALLS BUT BUTT IT'S TOO SHI
TTIN' HOT TO BREATH IN THIS STUPID DAM
N BUT
TSACK CALLED MODESTO!!!!!!!!!!

that is all...

edit: i think i'm gonna die... or break into a house with central cooling or an AC that works, just so i can sleep for a few hours before the cops get there...
** * ******* * * *** * * **** ** *** FU
CK ME

Miztik

Smash Master
New Challenger Appoarching....

ENVY.....

for a lil bit he is a modesto smasher....

he lives here...for like probally 2months ahha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom