• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
cool...be sure to check this thread more often cuz once i get the directions from park/T6M they'll be up...

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
wish i could go to this 1 but i alreayd said id go to the 1 in fresno.But next times maybe yes lump mm me!?!?!??!happy bday and melee is a video game that i play and brawl is a video game that i have to be good at

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i don't want to play brawl...
i'm barely getting good at melee and i don't have room for any side projects...
melee is the only game i play...
because i'm cool like that...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol wtf? how come we don't have his house address

we need it asap please! i dont know his number or anything?!

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I will be attending this tournament. I will be playing mostly melee

I will also be accepting gifts and good will for my birthday, but not in the form of sexual favors, I'm sorry kenny, try harder

no no, I'm just kidding..... sexual favors are fine

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
if someone PROMISES me melee...
i will consider attending...

do melee singles and doubles...
and i guess you guys can play some brawl friendlies while me and andre are winning melee teams...

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
yeah, i had this account for a long time actually... i just never did anything with it 'till yesterday.

Miztik

Smash Master
umm....anyone need a brawl partner for this???? cuz Jamie (park) isnt going and i need a partner...

also ill help run this i guess...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
could we get an exact address so we can mapquest it or something??

3055 saraya?

i'll try to map it

Miztik

Smash Master
idk the exact address thats just what i was giving ill see tho....also he said its not on google maps...possilby mapquest...idk

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
umm....anyone need a brawl partner for this???? cuz Jamie (park) isnt going and i need a partner...

also ill help run this i guess...
I'd partner up with you, though I wouldn't consider myself great at Brawl and I'm inconsistent when it comes to actually making these tournaments due to the fact that I live relatively far away. In other words, it's probably best if you continue to look for a partner, though if you need one I should be able to fill that role.

Anyway, I'm assuming Melee's going to be there as well, right? I think I'm more interested in playing some of you guys again in Melee than anything else.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm teaming with kenny in melee (if it will even be there... doubtful, though)
and brandon in brawl

and i'm fired up for singles, no matter what game

if anyone takes a single match off me, good job to you.

this is choknater... being overconfident again...!!!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Very Important Post.......................

This post pretty much will break down everyones curiousity about any unprovided details(anthony im will put the main details on the front page)

The Venue- Of course is main thing that everyone is curious about. Before some ppl panic jus bare with me......the tourney is in an empty house, the electricity and plumbing function jus like any other place(nice house no furniture)

yep and there will be plenty chairs provided and tables. The venue is also in a good neighborhood for those of you who are curious in wut kind of enviornment you'll be in the houses are new.

Respect the venue plzz its empty for christ sakes

its a 2 story house and as far i know upstairs is off limits(this rule could change tho.)

The address will posted as soon as possible the reason why they arent up yet it because the adress isnt on mapquest so we will have to go out there write them down.

as for food i know a MickeyD's is there but idk wut else(i dont live over there lol my bad)

ill try to post up pictures of the venue by friday if i can to show u guys everything

Tourney Stuff
Cost- 5$ Singles 6$ teams ( jus like on front page )

Times- ill update u guys with times by tommorrow hopefully so u guys can get ur schedules sorted out

TV's/Wii's needed- rite now we have hardly any/ill get a few though but it would be very convienent if u guys brought a TV, wii and brawl...and hey make sure all the characters are unlocked(lol im mean) post in here to confirm for sure u can bring one or the other or both plzzz... oh and power blocks if u guys have them lying around

Melee- yes Melee is available(sorry if this is mean) but melee is going to played on Cubes only so if u want melee bring a cube(im bringing mine there's one) because since it is a brawl tourney were gonna need the wii's for brawl(bring both plzzz). If enough ppl are willing its possible to have a melee tourney as well but thats up to the majority of ppl

Stages - check on first page(state ur opinion on wut should be ban/countered and wut shouldnt we'll consider)

thats a long post lol :dizzy:

well ill update u all and sorry for the inconvience. :)

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i'm not going if nobody's gonna play melee... (challenge me to a MM haha)
lemme know if you need me to bring a wii or cube...
if you guys would like another wii, and i don't go, you guys can borrow mine... (as long as someone agrees to pay me IN FULL for any potential damages should they occur...)

long post, i know... but meaningful...

um... just a question...
who is the TO????
so far it looks like the TO's are:
anthony, felix, jamie (TO from home), brandon, PC chris, kenny, park, choknater, mike, isai, waffles, miztik, T6M, Lumpy, will smith, slim shady (the real one), MELEE, lunchbox, muckraker, fat albert, and andre...

did i miss anyone?

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
dude, kenny, how could you forget about (insert name here) being a TO? I mean, come on!

also, I think it's hella screwed that "but melee is going to played on Cubes only" Why the hell does melee have to take a back seat to brawl, and not only that, but deprived of being played on the wii?

It's the segregation of the smash world, sad. But melee will overcome it will rise up, and it will cry "This Is Falcon!" and knee you in the face

also, you've got to give me props for referencing so many very different things in this post XD

I don't have a cube though, so I have no choice but bring my system for a game that I don't have as much fun playing? don't get me wrong, brawl is cool, but you know what's in my wii right now? yes you do, and that's all I have to say

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
haha nice post...
um...
i will bring my cube...

but mike, if it's lame, we should just go to my house and play haha
i live right down the street...

Miztik

Smash Master
actually cereal rabbit doesnt exsist

and its not like melee is taking a back seat but we need as many wiis/brawls as possible...brawl cant be played on cubes you know...and if need i can bring my cube/melee disc/extra melee disc/cuz i have two haha.....

also...the directions are up...idk how accurate those are those are just what i got from jamie/felix....

and as far as i know me/brandon/felix are the TO's but idk....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you idiots i'm not going if theres no smash 64...!!!!!!!!

(rofl whatever i like all 3 games)

Miztik

Smash Master
well i guess andre wont be there...

i wish i still had my smash 64 but one of my friends jacked it when he moved jerk...

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a cube and a copy of Melee if I make it. I might also be able to bring a Wii/Brawl Copy if it's needed, though it's a pain disconnecting my Wii from the TV it's hooked up to due to hard-to-reach wires/outlets and whatnot.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha that was actually pretty fun for me to watch

the games must have been heartfelt

the video sure made it seem so

like you two are in love or something

ufufufufufufu

edit: hey guys zamzar.com is a really easy way to rip and convert youtube videos, haha. im finally gonna make my melee ic's combo video that i was supposed to make last year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom