• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
What is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
What is love
Yeah
Oh I don't know
why you're not fair
I give you my love
but you don't care
So what is right
and what is wrong
gimme a sign
(chorus x2)
uoh oh...
Oh I don't know
what can I do
what else can I say
it's up to you
I know we're one
just me and you
I can't go on
(chorus x2)
uoh oh..
What is love
What is love
What is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
Don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
I want no other
No other love
This is your life
our time
When we are together
I need you forever
Is it love
(chorus x2)
uoh oh..
(chorus x2)
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
what is love?!...
neither does haddaway

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't think we're spamming. having a conversation with some1 who doesn't have aim isn't spam, is it?
idk...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haddaway should write a song called, "what is smashboards?"

haha i wish andre were here for this glorious occasion. but he's whack, yo.

Park0o

Smash Ace
I wonder if the moderators know something crazy. Like if rebels like us are so unorganized. hence the name park? They see things such as the people who spam. people who spam love spam. like dope and people who use dope. Park is a park, moderators are moderator. i want some pizza. Pizza sounds like taqueria. tacos are good, they give me something amazing. so avocados are also good. food in general are so **** good. i want to classes in college just for it. I want to be like a proffesor in this subject. and they love it. haddaway said it. lol and i believe it. haddaway is like like so amazing and i like it. and people realize it and stuff.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jamie spam is a food as well as internet junk food.
and if you spam the boards too much, you'll get clogged arteries and die instantly.
that would suck for you to die and be dead at the same time...
it's like you're a cool guy but you're hot too

Park0o

Smash Ace
for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)for the sake of my man lumpy don't ban him. he only broke one rule. :)
jamie, NOOOOOOO

edit: sorry for double post

Park0o

Smash Ace
jamie spam is a food as well as internet junk food.
and if you spam the boards too much, you'll get clogged arteries and die instantly.
that would suck for you to die and be dead at the same time...
it's like you're a cool guy but you're hot too
dude. you just typed 'A' 17 times.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
how is "qft" a question, mike?

lol i know, man.

Park0o

Smash Ace
Okay, I think its time to make a little change. Sometimes things get out of hand around here, and I while I've done my best to close threads and reduce the threads that were pure spam or high scale trolling/attacking, I'm going to start giving warnings and infractions around here. I just want to let you all know what I will be looking for.

I don't care who you are, or if you are my friend in real life, this forum is still ridiculous and I think it detracts from the number of new members, and even if AiB exists, ultimately I believe it decreases the number of tournament attendees, if some random newbie comes sees this, doesn't know about AiB, and sees all this crud around here. I want to keep it to a minimum to help foster and flounder the best SoCal (and Pac west in general) community possible, and I think I need to enforce some SWF rules - I AM NOT MAKING ANY RULES, SIMPLY ENFORCING RULES THAT SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN ENFORCED -

Consider this your first and only warning. But here's what I will look out for.

1) Getting involved with someone's business and trolling with derogatory comments. If you are in lets say, a San Diego thread, and I've never seen you go to SD, you have no interest in going to the tournament, and you throw a post in there trolling a member, this is considered both trolling and spam. Do not do it.

2) Do not bypass sensors. I will be watching. This is against the rules and makes threads look trashy.

3) Random brawl bashing. While "brawl bashing" isn't against the rules, if you brawl bash, and don't add meaningful discussion to the topic at hand, ie, it's a thread about a brawl tournament and you brawl bash (it has no place) it will be moderated as spam. Noone melee bashes because melee is too good so that's not an issue.

Thanks. Notice I didn't say anything about random/meaningless spam. I won't really be changing anything to just fun spam ...enjoy that still This announcement is dedicated at the negative stuff.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
remember when we used to say "yayuhz" all the time? dayum reminded me of that

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's cool. i'm bringin' it back like clerks 2