• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i keep finding threads where i'm not the last poster, so i can't make time for my poop.
LMAO
i'm a border line postaholic

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i know gayboy.

p.s. i hate playing super ultra street fighter hyper championship world edition hd remix ft. T-pain and akon... and lil wayne

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol envy nice sig
you know they took that out of the game right?
oreditied it at lest
your probably gonna get infracted for it tho
Yeah Midway censored it at the last moment. First Mortal Kombat game rated "T" :urg:

Joker's is censored and Deathstroke's is censored. What you play on? I play on both so no running from meh :chuckle: We gotta play sometime.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
that sig is crazy and hilarious man...
i loved your old one too...
i almost like you now...
you gettin' there lol jk

andre, get graped kid!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
9. Signature Rules Remember, no more than 8 lines maximum in a signature (about 125 pixels) and no images wider than 550px -- and watch the filesizes of images. Large images will be removed! Any signatures longer will be automatically clipped off. Also, if you post something really short, don't use your signature if it's longer than what you posted. Remember not to use really wide images that stretch out the page, either. Violators may have their profiles locked at an administrator's discretion.
^^^nothing about joker shooting people O_o. I can bring it up to a higher mod if you guys want.

also lumpy dont call people gay. But i didnt infract you because there wasn't a comma meaning you were saying that you know gayboy, not that you were refering to someone as gayboy. So hooray, your grammatical error saves you!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
also lumpy dont call people gay. But i didnt infract you because there wasn't a comma meaning you were saying that you know gayboy, not that you were refering to someone as gayboy. So hooray, your grammatical error saves you!
LMAO
ender, your good at modding.
i purposely left out the comma as a loophole in case a mod gave me an infraction.
also, what would be "bad" about me claiming my friend is gay or homosexual?
are you saying it is an insult to be considered such?
(play along as if i'm serious about this, plz)

also, your avatar looks like jerry seinfield. it's not, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom