• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mobile,Alabama Bi-weeklies

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
Starting on the 9th there will be bi-weekly tournament a borderland relics
in Mobile,Alabama.

Directions:

7730 Old Shell Rd Mobile, AL 36608-5048
for more info PM me

Rules for the tournament will be as follows:

- Matches will be best 2 of 3 and Finals will be best 3 of 5
- Matches will be 4 stock with an 8 minute time limit
- Items will be turned off
- Stages and Match rules apply to both Single/Doubles

Stages:

- Banned Stages are as follows: Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Termina, Yoshi's Island, Flat Zone, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island Past Stage.
- Random Stage selection is as follows: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dream Land, Pokémon Stadium.
- No stage maybe used twice in a single match, be it by random select or stage picking
- Each person knocks out one stage for the entire set. The stage must be picked at the begining after each person selects his/her character.
- Advanced Slob Picks: After the first match, the loser says the stage out load, the winner then picks there character, and the loser picks the character after that.

Addtional Notes to follow:

- Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be disqualified from the tournament.

- Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

- Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the match or makes it in any way unfinishable are banned. Using them will result in the immediate forfeit of the match.

- Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. Judges will be on the tournament floor can be called in at any time to enforce this rule during a match.

- Also we will need people to bring setups (TV's, Cube's, and Power Strips if possible)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Wow this is the uhhhh first time I am first to post and it is only because this thread is like 8 days old and no one has posted lol.

So far Me and Ram are coming to this..... ill talk to the rest of my crew to see. Can.t wait guys...... O yea anyone want some MM's

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
man and if rice doesnt me and ram will BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA u guys want to crew battle???? pahandler manhandlers vs mobile's exiles

we can make it for fun or for some gil or dollaz w/e currency u mobile guys use doesnt matter

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
the only thing rice will be taken is an a$$ beatin! I will eat rice :mad: lol

and yes that would be cool to do a crew match

I say Mr.P will take this :)

rice

Smash Journeyman
lol ill be taken an *** beating eh? awesome, i love those <3 .
But in a non-gay way. :) crew battles will be cool, lets see how long it lasts..

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I Drummer, Think that RAM will get last place, because he sucks.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DRUMMER DO NOT TYPE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! lol that was ram who posted this lol the black *** hole lol yea ima go 4 stock him in life brb.......

rice

Smash Journeyman
ahahah oh man, but manko...he didn't really pwn me :(.
Only on FoD ;P. In which case i told him to counter-pic me there cause im a ******. =)
and drumma really doesn't talk like that lololooolololo. Man more people from florida are posting than actual people from alabama. How many people from alabama even play smash 12? :)))))))

rice

Smash Journeyman
I never got to play you at the last one. I don't think i've ever played you in a tournament bracket ....cept at the end of that one bi-weekly.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i love mankosuki!!!!

u could also just make the sig the bumper of the car and have bumper stickers with their names on it with their chars and then pwnmobile on the lisence plate

rice

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol man, that is awesome. Joe comes up with the best ideas =).
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: hahahahaha.....im trying to stay awake -.-
wooo, this is comingsoooooooooon.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm looking foward to guy's coming this going to be great. And the crew battle we have it lock down. I'm coing to take someones drums and cook some rice, o this is going to good.lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I just read something you typed about distance and you condition of your cars Drumma Boi. I mean if all of use get together you and my team. Maybe we can all go to a tourney that a ok distance from all of us. I we all can put our money to together and we all could get a room or to i meen (hotel). We might go against each other alot, but it doen'st meen we can't all get together and work something out. We can all be friends and rivals to.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I just had a good idea all, all us Dumma Boi's team and mine. We all need to get together and play each other for new years or something. We can come to Fort Walton that won't be a problem.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
If you make it a little closer to christmass time instead, I should be there. ^_^

RAM

Smash Lord
That's a hell of an Idea Rag, you and your crew should start saving for a tourney in March called Innsomnia, it's full of great ppl in life and in Smash, and depending on how many of us from each crew go we could all ride up there together. also See ya Saturday. also Joe will be here cause he dose'nt have a choice.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude soooooooo hey guys wheres all that trash talk ;) sooooo yea i guess we will see u dudes newyears and then we will figure out our biweekly sheduals for next year after that. but yea guys i think that woman that owns that **** store fuking pwned all of us lol i mean she ***** 100 stocked us lol well that being said that 1 stock costs 1 dollar. man *** DAT BlTCH lol lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This is what i think i'll do. If i do decide to have it there again, F*** her and give cash prizes and way and the only thing that could hapen to me is being kicked out of the store, but thats it i think. Or just have the next one at my place. Whatever place we can agree on. But she didn't even check for the gift cards, thats what sucks about that situation.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun lol rice and ram are really cool and drumma boi is still a camper:ohwell:
I wish I could have stuck around for singles but I had to go...Im whipped...

rice

Smash Journeyman
Well, the fact that she took about 100$ is the ****d up part. Like seriously, we coulda bought our own t.v. with 100$.......And 2 tables at a yard sale. Oh, and she's a ***** so ya. I don't think there is any way to convince her ******* to think differently, about it being gambling. I think she just robbed us, but w/e. Eh, the matches were ok. But yah, hope you have some good holidays :O. And thanks for calling me cool?

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
when is it ram?

I take it back now rice...you lost your only chance at becoming cool. Now youre degraded to fumin lvl...I mean drumma boi lvl...I mean noob lvl...

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well Sdolls that great if u call us all nub level but considering we won wat r u calling everyone else in the tournament?? iono guys but i say lets all jump this not so jolly giant... lol

RAM

Smash Lord
LOL I'm thinking of having it the day after New Years cause everyone pretty much want to party on New Year's Eve or New Years Day. We'll have a vote including you Mobile Guys vote on which day.

A.) New Years Day
B.) New Years Eve
C.) Day after New Years

I'm up for any day.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well I know for a fact that I can make it New Years Day since I'm of from work, So I'll be able to come. A.) And should I bring anything to the party because I don't mind. And I know I'm J.Rudolphs ride and Lkp's ride. And I'm most likely Suicide Dolls and Mr.P ride too. So If they all are free that day, then well come on New Years Day. Which I think will happen.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Dam, I almost for got, Drumma Boi you need to let me know when your going to do your biweekly for 07, so I know when to start my biweeklys for 07. Thanks

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea ill talk to ram and see when we want to do the bi weeklies... but ill get on it and definatley have the dates for u right after xmas is over.... o yea my girl gave me one early xmas present and it was yoshi island ds dude the game is ****ing awsome... i cant wait to be able to use baby peach!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I just got the new Castelvania game from Amy. I was having a hard time deciding between it an Yoshi's Island. I figured Yoshi is easy to find anytime though and I could never find the original Castelvania DS game after a while. Didn't want to miss out on this one.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I can bring the chips. What kind do you want me to bring and how much of it. And do you want me to bring dip because chips aren't much without dip. And what kind of dip, if you want me to bring some.

Top Bottom