• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mobile,Alabama Bi-weeklies

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ok, do you want me to bring party size(they are really huge bags) bags or just the large bags it your choice and use all is coming because I don't want to bring too much.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
O, one more thing Drumma Boi, I still see your advertisement of your tourney this week on bama's thread. Are you still having the tourney?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ram: Ok man thats cool and can i bring dip too I like it with my chips.

Drumma Boi: Alright then that give's me a little bit more time for me to prepair for the next tourney, see you at Ram's party.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Im going to john....but! I didnt play singles drumma boi but Im not so worried about you. You did beat emmett and rag which you get props for but dont forget those two didnt really care...well at least mr. p didnt. He was trying characters out...

Cant wait for the new years eve thing Im trying to find a way off of work lol

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea its all good i was just watching him play marth and falco and tryin to give him some room so he can get more comfortable with those characters. Im a nice guy. U guys r pretty good tho..... even tho u talk more trash than almost every FL player ever ;)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
O yah I can't wait to get full myself. and i don't talk trash i let me skills speak for me, and next time my skill are going to have alot more to say lol.

rice

Smash Journeyman
I hope so rag, hope you been practicing too. This is gonna be fun....we could also make it a tournament if a lot of people come? i dunno, but i really can't wait for this.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ryan who is buying everything??? cause i have some money to throw ure way for some meaty treats....... and im not talkin about some SD treats (no that isnt a crack at u sDolls **** similar name lol ure cool)

yea this could be like a mini tourney where some woman doesnt **** us and 100 stock all of us.

This is what i told that woman to do......
;O <========8

BwAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ragnarock

Smash Lord
All the way in memphis God d*** Drumma Boi. But ya Rice I'm praticing and hard too. Looking foward to playing you again.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea thats good ure practicing up cause i am too i guarantee my fox and falco will be alot better than they were 2 weeks ago by the time u get here rag..... o yea and my peach shall not be forgottenshe is always up to par.... maybe not my best since i have been playing nothing but fox lately but she is still holdin people off ;)

rice

Smash Journeyman
Gah, i don't get to practice that much..... feck, oh well, still can't wait to see what i get for christmas or what i don't get, and i can't wait for the foooooood and smashing on new years whenever it is . ;o

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea dude i dont get wireless here at my grandmothers house any more :/ sooo im gettin on her computer here and there when my sister isnt on it. im about to go and ask the guy next door for his password to his wireless network and give him like 10 dollars or something lol. yea so all i have to do is smash.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The only thing I've been doing is traing with Doc, Mario, espically Fox and Falco Hardest I f***ing can. Thanks to that real good a** training I also get from playing Suicide Dolls and Mr. P on weekends.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Ram, do you need any extra cubes and t.v's because i'll bring mine if thats cool with you beacuse I don;t mind and I read something that Drumma Boi posted. Is it true that we can stay the night because If we can, that will help me out a whole lot.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I just had An Idea You guy's come to the next bi weekly I supposed to be having, And It will be cash, when who ever win I'll take you out side out of site and give you cash, but if I can have it at my house I'll let you guys know other wise, the only thing she can do is stop the tourneys from happening.

RAM

Smash Lord
yeah yall can crash here so u would'nt have to drive home and die because the food have made you sleepy. also Louisiana hates us whenever we ask if they want to come they just ignore us. and another thing somebody gave me a negative Rep and they said I was gay. that kinda made me mad especially since I have no way of telling who it was. but I know it was from the Luigi Forums. ( main suspect Toecutter or some noname )

RAM

Smash Lord
TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have you been young man?! I've been worried sick and if we throw a tourney yeah it will be 10 for teams ( 5 a team member ) and 10 for singles. but more Importantly FOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea dude TAYLOR IS COOL!!!! he is one of the first oos smasher i met .... well him and eet... they r awsome.... u guys should come to rams and hang and we could do a tournament if enough people r there.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If enough people come it will be the standard price? And I'll let the rest of my team mates about the news.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I made a huge mistake, This might be to much to ask, but Ram can you have your party on New Years Eve, Because I be able to stay the night. I might not be able to come(me or my crew) on New Years Day, because I have to work the next day. Sorry about the inconvience.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I really appriciate it RAM, I owe you one. RAM do you want me to bring my cube and T.V.?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
OK, it's done. Again, I really appriciate it and thanks for inviting me and my crew.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yo dudes just to throw an idea out there would u like to have it on the 30th and stay the night on the 31st because then rice could make it and stay the night...... if not its cool i dont want to change the plans for one person unless it will be easier and everyone can make it. but if anyone cant come the 30th just trash this idea.

Top Bottom