• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MMM's MnM Mid-tier tournament (4th Round)

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
you guys are both right, so im gonna speed this up. Tommorow everyone who hasnt played needs to either play their game or post here that they cant contact the other person. if you DONT post here or play your game, you are disqualified.

Mewter

Smash Master
I thought I was on a crew with HOLOpaw? :confused:
Did I miss something?

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if i made this clear or not, but in 3 hours if the rest of the people havent played their matches or hasnt contacted me, you are DQ
Edit: flipped a coin, Ismar won, Dido is in the loser bracket

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
ismar ill be on tommorow from 6-11 pm, and tuesday from 3:30-5:30 pm, and 7-11 pm, if any of those are fine with you

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
OK, this is just getting ridiculous. anyone who doesnt have their round done or notify me that you are unable to get a hold of the other player by monday will be DQed. these rounds are taking way to long for a 16 man tournament

Threerick

Smash Cadet
So, there's only 1 pair of players which is me and Ismar in the Winning brackets. Does this mean it's the finals and we should be doing finals rules?

BSP

Smash Legend
I haven't seen viper all week, and why does he have BY by his name and is sscheduled to fight me?

I don't think a coin flip on this would be fair either. I've been on SWF all week and have yet to see viper on. How many posts did he have? He wasn't someone with zero was he? Can you specify which viper? I saw like 4 on the members list, and each had like zero psts so...

Viperdev

Smash Apprentice
whoa am I still in this? I thought "by" was a typo for "bye" cuz "by" didn't make any sense and thought it meant like "bye ur disqualified"

if I have a match 2 do I'll do it

BSP

Smash Legend
idk im confused too. If ur viper that's in the OP MMM shouldve specified that, i got confused.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys just got back from vacation, the viper getting a bi was a typo, you two play each other

BSP

Smash Legend
This tourney is still going on right? I'm about to try to get my match done...

Viper won. ggs man

Top Bottom