• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mmfe 4.5 Results

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Low Tiers:

1 KoreanDJ (Split with Skler)
2 Skler
3 Dazwa
4 ParlNock
5 YoYo
5 Emmy
7 Ben Owns you
7 N2
9 ISB
9 Brian Wang
9 Matt.Zeb
9 KevinM
13 Steven
13 Kevin Yan
13 Peter
13 Nuro
17 St. Viers
17 Eric
17 CogSmooch

Singles:

1 KoreanDJ
2 Darc
3 Dazwa
4 CWJAlex
5 Jinx
5 Pat/Pro
7 Skler
7 D4rk_Cl0ud
9 **** tom
9 Matt.Zeb
9 Krix
9 JHolla
13 YOYO
13 Iron_Chief
13 Tizex
13 Nuro
17 ISB
17 Jason
17 N2
17 ParlNock
17 Harvey Birdman
17 Eric
17 Andrew G
17 Mango
25 CogSmooch
25 KevinM
25 Sean
25 Emmy
25 Peter
25 Charles
25 Steven

Doubles:

1 WRYYYYYY
2 Gook and Ginger
3 team KNO
4 Combo Nation
5 NTNX
5 Harvey.Birdman
7 Isebella Shoryuken Boston
7 South St
9 Team Gai

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the tournament!

I'll try to host another one sometime in July.

Good **** to all.

Krix

Smash Cadet
Thanks for hosting this DJ. MMFE3 was a year ago and look at the difference in my game now. This was still only my fifth tournament though.

Shoutouts:

Dazwa - Kollege, thanks for ****ing me up in teams.

Darc - Thanks for four stocking me multiple times, put things into perspective for me.

Alex - Seriously, thanks for the advice.

Matt.Zeb - I don't play any Falcos, let's play more.

DarkCloud - Nice job tipping me on the last stock of the set and knocking me out.

**** Tom - Let's do Sheik vs DK again some time.

Birdman - Nice job getting lost, son. Thanks for the ride though. I'ma actually train my Falcon and **** you up next time electric knee style, son.

Emmy - G&W ditto next time.

Darkdragon500

Smash Rookie
Nice I managed somehow on the Low Tier to not get last, but did horribly in teams. I would of done singles, but I rather not get ***** horribly. Also nice job screwing up the teams! Thanks to that we had to play you first then stop and play another team. Meh.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
kit is freakin goooot!

Turtlez - gooot stuff as always too batz we didntz succeed in taking 1st in all the events :D next time we will woot :D stop squandering like me :D fun teams. Sorry I couldnt attend the fest at I-POP i was alitle broke hehe if i won alittle extra cash i wouda but i had to be cheap :) i get paid dis week tho wooooot!

CWJAlexander - kits gooot very close vs dazwario kit kit kit! stop squandering haha jk did goot kit :D

Combo-Nation - Kits goooot getting a game off darc and dazwario what an accomplishment :o step it up kits getting better as a team sooo hustle up and lets pactice tuesday at my crib :D JHolla stop squandering! haha u went kanontork ?!?! since wen!? No Falcox?! yess ur Jiggly was doing gooots!! I saw matches :o same with ur cox.. Pat/Pro beating jinx !?!?!?! word kits getting goot!

Jinx - what happen kit?! bobby didn come and i didn get to play u haha step up kit!

Mattdotzeb - step it up kit stop rolling into me u giving me bad habits :D mix that shiet up son and maybe u can defeat my fox again..... ON FD :D

Tizex - fun friendlies almost had me alot of times !

Birdman - ill get u the teal controller after a year past :D

Mango Sauce - goot job with that last move it caught me by suprise something i would do to fox :o u been watching my samooose videos?!

Maine Kits - Gooooooooot kit is goooooooooooot :o Darc is goot.. with sleeping.. i got 1 game off dazwario yeepeeee its 2-1 we shall settle the score another day ;D Iron Chef is gooot at cheering i need a new coach! :D

Everyone Else - Goot shet Kit I see yallz againz

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Had alot of fun, thank god i did not have work for saturday since it was on such short notice.

Shoutouts:

KDJ: Your to amazing at this game as always and good job at running it. PROPS!

Darc - *pound* very good job at singles and teams idk how you got so good but keep the **** up. Had alot of fun having you guys over at my place we need to play ALOT more of smash together.

Dazwa - *pound* Always fun to hang out with you very kool guy. Great job on beating Alex that was an amazing set not as amazing as your match against Skler but, still good. Same thing as what I said to Darc hope we get to play more often so i can keep up with you guys lol.

Pat/Pro & Jholla - You guys are too BIG and too good at smash. Always nice to see you guys funny to listen to you guys and seeing Jholla kick the air while playing. lmao

**** Tom - YEAH!

Hayato - stop slacking!

I know i forgot people in this shoutout its because i suck at remembering names and some people i just was upset with or cant stand.

Matt.Zeb - you got a easy bracket you son of a *****!

_N2

Smash Apprentice
I think only alex really knew me before this tourny, so hopefully this post will help you put a name to the face.

dj- thanks for hosting this ****, there were so many people there but it seemed to all turn out well. all the tournaments were solid, and the afterhours smash was so hilarious, good ****. grats on winning so much crap as well haha

alex- good as always. you've been teaching me pretty well, hopefully i can start performing a bit better in the future haha

skrel- thanks for teaming with me, we played pretty well for never having teaming before, id like to see how we play after some practice haha. also, good **** on the random char money matches

tom- let me know if you are smashing at some point in mansfeild or whereever, its like a 5 minute drive from sharon and im always looking to play more. good work on getting the random Wendy's groupies as well.

hayato- your obscenely bright blinker is the only think that kept me from getting lost on the way to wendy's haha

ISB- tell your insei buddy to teach me in go

whoever i played/discussed go with- im nickBlake on kgs, feel free to get me there

everyone- hopefully some of you guys know who I am now, get me on AIM - Incubus2305 - if you are looking to smash in the area some time, im nothing amazing but it won't be boring and im looking to improve. good **** everyone, hope it happens again soon

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
**** I wish I could have gone to this, but I got a free iPod instead, so its cool.

Will definitely go to the next one, whenever that is.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
This one fun. It would have been nicer to eat at like 7, not 12, but thats cool. I suck with associating names to faces, sorry if I mess you up/ don't mention you by name

KDJ, of course: Thanks for hosting, even if I wasn't put into the singles brackets right away. I had fun losing to skler anyways...same result if I had been entered at the beginning :p Should of tried to get a refund/half a hour lesson with you XD jk.

Matt.Zeb: You really should have MMed me. Helped you get over your fear of my doc. I mean come on, I lose to everyone (but you) You should be able to beat me.

KevinM: I'll out-Booser you next time I can get to a tournie. I should have tried taking you on PS/FD, not booser story. Bowser is too good: speed and attacks that lead to combos <_<, >_>, yeah...

Emmy: I never got to play you one one one with my random low tiers :/ maybe next time. Thanks for the ride to IHOP, and had fun talking to you.

Birdman: you never took up my doc/marth MM. And your DK sucks. Feel free to prove me wrong next tournie XP. Just messing, but the fact that you couldn't consistantly beat my doc with falcon was kinda sad.

--And if I MM, no changing what its out of ("no .Zeb, its 3/5....4/7...5/9...6/11")

Skler: Thanks for pwning me in singles. After 3 tournies of squandering I know what I'm doing wrong now. Kinda random, but if I start doing better at these its your fault <_<

So yeah, I forgot lots of people, but meh.

Skler

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

KDJ- good **** running the tournament and beating me in pretty much everything. Also that Marth has some sick forward B finishers.

Darc- I didn't play you at all, EVER. Good job owning in everything you did though.

Dazwa- I await Dazwa's Big Truck Internets. Most epic low tier battles ever. Also the longest games I've ever played. Lol at getting to the last minute.

Iron Chief- Thanks for the ride to KFC and for being awesome. Also nice log in the trunk.

N2- You shall now be known as N too good at random mms. Nice job in teams to, not bad for never teaming before.

St. Viers- Good games, you have a pretty good doc. Just keep working on it.

Yoyo- I'm pretty sure you triple uaired me with bowser. I wasn't aware that was possible. Wtf?

Jinx- You sir, are too good.

Combonation- Nice job wreaking us in teams. I still have yet to play either of you in singles.

**** Tom- Thanks for explaining the ***** grab to me. What happened to ICs though?

HB- I told you I'm going to call you HB. We need to bowser ditto for no reason.

Matt.zeb- Close mm, next tourny we shall do another.

Cogsmooch- You had a chance to team with me but left early. You had better be at MST13: Beard ****.

Banks and Thorn- Nice job winning plastic ninja swords at portcon.

Everybody I missed- I just wanna play videogames, ya heard?

This tournament was amazing, hold more! Also eat sooner.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
**** me, i choked in the tournies... oh well no johns.

KDJ thanks for running this, it was rad and a crazy turnout... wish I could have stayed longer. I need to play your DK.

shoutouts are so lame...

darc- thanks for the rapeage... next time I will bring my **** whistle. thanks for the practice I need it.

daz- *pound*

I.C.- we never played. thanks for not giving me a shoutout. *pound*

pat/pro- 2 good. did we play friendlies? if so gg lol.

jholla- 2 funny. your set with pat was hilarious.

EDIT: SKLR! sorry we didn't team mang...! we would rapppped. next time maybe.

EDIT 2: Kid with the Silent Drive shirt: nice shirt lolz. Who are you??

everyone I played: gggggggggggggggggggg

emmy: www.smashbros.com

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS!

KDJ: Thanks for hosting. Sorry I bothered you on the phone when we got lost.

ISB: Nice teaming with you. :)

ParlNock: **** close matches >_> Good ****.

St. Viers: Sorry I didn't play you yet, but fun car ride to IHOP.. :) LOL @ warning lights all the way up..

CogSmooch: OMG Zelda!

KevinM: Bowser combo! Come to OAK nights Tuesday..

Tizex: LOL @ me getting both Zelda and GW on random in the random tourney. Better luck next time..

Krix: Gw ditto next time!

Mattdotzeb: Guess you're not as popular this time around... :(

Dark Cloud: Lol, fsmash!!!

Birdman: Remember, it's 5 out of 9, not 6 out of 9...

Darc: I like your sig :)

Everyone else, good ****!

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
st. viers why you gotta talk **** MM?

skler wheres your HB pride?

matt why do you give up in teams, butt face

im too lazy to do real shoutouts

peter is cliche

Smash Rookie
mostly storrs with a dash of massachusetts
EDIT 2: Kid with the Silent Drive shirt: nice shirt lolz. Who are you??

everyone I played: gggggggggggggggggggg

emmy: www.smashbros.com
haha thanks, I too think it's a great shirt. And my shirt was probably the only good thing I can claim.

also, thanks pat/pro and birdman for the friendlies.

and dazwa you definitely showed me how sheik is supposed to be played haha.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Harvy, I only talk trash because I care...<_< or because you make yourself a target. One of those. Anywho, step up your DK, and falcon, and school me in a MM. Then I'll not mess with you.

Maybe XP

I'm just messing around, don't get to riled up...

Jinx

Smash Journeyman

Ironchief - I apologize for skippin out on teams.

Dave Zoso - goddeezam son, you're 2 nasty now. I knew you must've improved over the last year or however long but goddeezam.

CWJ Alex - 2 nasty stompin me in friendlies & good seein u again.

Lowell - good 2 see u again, been 2 long. 2 bad we didn't get 2 play though. =\

Dan - gj on 1st, wanted 2 get a match vs u but oh well, maybe next time.

Sarath - u would've stomped me as always if we had played, I'm 2 rusty.

Skler - that Link is sick.

Dazwa - that Sheik is 2 much, but u suck for banning FD. =P

Tizex - always gettin better, good matches.

JHolla - funny as always, but that Pikachu was slackin hard son. =P

Pat/Pro - next time...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I should've gotten to these awhile ago, meh.

KoreanDJ - BACKPACK GET! Great friendlies/singles/teams games, great tournament, thanks for hosting it, can't wait for the next one.

Skler - I'll get my revenge in low tier on you yet, DIRTY DAN! Dazwa's Big Truck Internets is finally out of the planning stages and into development. I know a guy who has a truck.

ParlNock - Good Luigi, fun games in low tier.

YoYo - The curse did not haunt me this time, sorry for running away and throwing a metric ton of bombs at your Bowser, but it's just how Y.Link rolls >_>

Emmy - You paused the game at the *perfect* moment. But then you reset out of the game. :mad:

ISB - "I, Space Balls."

Brian Wang - Good to see you haven't completely quit.

Matt.Zeb - so much for Portcon eh? If you run stuff on the same day as an MST again I'll hunt you down.

Nuro - *randomly slaps you on the back of the head* *pound* *asterisks*

CogSmooch - Your beard is a shapeshifting demon. I can only assume it's drawing in power to unleash a long beard attack of some sort.

Darc - fgsfds

CWJAlex - Keep going to tournaments, better yourself, you definitely have the potential. Our friendly was weird, but good games in singles.

Jinx - I'm not entirely sure why I stayed Sheik after you 3-stocked me game 1...o_0. you suck for banning...uh...you didn't ban anything, did you? >_>

Pat/Pro/JHolla - To be honest, I'm giving you shoutouts at the same time because I STILL can't figure out who is who. I will one day. Hopefully >_>. Good stuff getting a win on us in teams, but odd choice switching to Y.Link game 3. Although *pound* for also using Y.Link.

**** tom - Your teams games against DJ/Alex were hilarious for the grunts you were making alone.

Krix - I don't think I will ever be able to forget "Kollege"

Iron_Chief - Thanks for housing us, taking us, cheering for us, everything. Good work taking the lead game 1 and bringing me to my last stock.

Harvey Birdman - PINK FALCOOOOOON

Hayatooooo - 2-1!?!?! NO!! Your marf is gettin too goot :D

ZoSo - "OMG HI I gotta go" :(

Everyone else - random *pound*

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
First off I want to say people I need rides to event's now, birdman is out of commission for a month.

KDJ - thanks for hosting, and the 2v1...
Hayato - lawl headsh0t. you play samossé? >_>
Darc - Hai 2 u.
Dark cloub - sucks
smat/smo/pat/pro - no falco v fox this time but next time.
jholla - k, holla-ing.
nuro - not my day.
mdz - 2v1...
cwj - nice friendlies.

half *****, yeah but im dead tired.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
He's in California, then going to Hawaii for a Month. He'll back sometime in August.

lethologica

Smash Rookie
daz remembers me?? >.> /pound Q(X.XQ)
i haven't completely quit, but i'm never dropping money on this game again ;x
a few of my close friends like to 2v1 me, and that's as much enjoyment as i think i can get out of smash anymore. it's all about world of warcraft now... -.-;
wish i could have stayed longer though. if i had known low tiers would have been first i might not have just given dj my money off the bat, because i have no low tier characters >.> my fault for not remembering about the tourney until the day of -.-

dan, i didn't think to say it at the time, but you called me a legend when i walked in, and i should have said, 'i'm not a legend; i just made one.'
was looking for the article from that interview of yours; seems it ran in the boston herald, not the globe like you said.
http://theedge.bostonherald.com/lifeNews/view.bg?articleid=1005779&srvc=edge
it's archived now and i'd have to pay to get to it; i dont suppose you or anyone has it saved?
not the best picture of you there though ;x

Top Bottom