• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLP: Friendship is Mafia: Background Ponies Unite - Ovah!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'd actually be a little upset if we did lynch BSP and he flipped mafia. I mean, it'd be nice to lynch mafia and all but to get him because of such an obvious noob play would feel extremely unsatisfying. I'm sure not gonna take my vote off him unless he convinces me otherwise.

tonberry

Smash Rookie
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~

Okay so Joker's really putting himself out there, especially since this is his first game (right?) I have a hard time seeing him do that as scum.

Question, mostly for the ICs: How long of a period would someone be lurking before it's considered proper or whatever to vote them? I come from a much slower-paced site and in my first game over there I called someone out for lurking for like three days and everyone else was like IT'S NOT LIKE THAT HERE soooo yeah j/w

quadpost all day erry day

my first impression of toaster's reaction to second vote was that it was fake-nonchalantness, but that's pretty thin.

lol, especially thin when compared to
vote: BSP

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I've got reads, but I'm gonna take a less contributory stance and try and let the newbies figure it out, last game I was in they didn't get any screentime at all and basically me/zen just harbodied scum, It was pleasant but not the play i'm going to make here. I want everyone to look at this wagon though, and tell me if you honestly think that everyone voting BSP is town, I want you to look at who jumped on it, why they jumped on it, and when.

#HBC | ѕoup

I gave them L-2 warning. By the way, L-2 means someone is 2 votes away from being lynched, if that needed clarifcation. Hey badwolf, my above post.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've got reads, but I'm gonna take a less contributory stance and try and let the newbies figure it out, last game I was in they didn't get any screentime at all and basically me/zen just harbodied scum, It was pleasant but not the play i'm going to make here. I want everyone to look at this wagon though, and tell me if you honestly think that everyone voting BSP is town, I want you to look at who jumped on it, why they jumped on it, and when.
If you're referring to how you started the vote wagon for BSP and asked why you voted for him, in order to somehow deter votes on yourself or something along those lines, well.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :awesome:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
EBWOP: err, and I didn't mean to be to specific and refer to many people instead, but I accidentally my logic and well. Aw well, take it for as it is I guess. No regrets: :laugh:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I feel as if Joker is being dumb town.
Soup as you are the one who's asking the question I would actually not mind seeing your vote move off of him even if it was to myself.
Toaster is sheeping. Not necessarily a scum tell but still not very town.
Tonberry is the most scummy out of the entire wagon. He came out of nowhere and went with the wonderful wagon. This raises suspicions.

@Ton Why are you voting BSP? You realize that he only has 2 posts. He only needs 2 votes to be lynched. What are you doing?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I actually don't want BSP lynched yet. He hasn't been around to answer to the pressure being put on him. Since he's this close, i'm gonna

unvote before he gets potentially hammered by scum trying to get an early town lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

If you're referring to how you started the vote wagon for BSP and asked why you voted for him, in order to somehow deter votes on yourself or something along those lines, well.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :awesome:
Literally no clue what you're trying to say here, clarify the point you were trying to make.

Badwolf said:
I feel as if Joker is being dumb town.
Soup as you are the one who's asking the question I would actually not mind seeing your vote move off of him even if it was to myself.
Toaster is sheeping. Not necessarily a scum tell but still not very town.
Tonberry is the most scummy out of the entire wagon. He came out of nowhere and went with the wonderful wagon. This raises suspicions.

@Ton Why are you voting BSP? You realize that he only has 2 posts. He only needs 2 votes to be lynched. What are you doing?
Go further into your Joker read.

#HBC | ѕoup

Badwolf, you have reads out there, you have stances, but I do not see a vote at all. You state that you have people you dislike, but you do nothing, You really need to be more open about what you're thinking and not get scared to vote, according to you Toastin/Ton are both scummy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Honestly, Soup, I do believe that was me running on virtually no sleep trying to piece something together, but it makes no sense once I read it back over. I'm trying, damn it. :c

BSP

Smash Legend
What the...I made two posts and 3 people turn to lynch me. Please tell me how you're coming to these conclusions.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

Nothing else matters besides the wagon that is being formed on you? Any scum on there? Possibly? Do you have any reads or the alike?

BSP

Smash Legend
Defend myself from what? I didnt even anything meaningful.

I can't see these whim votes turning out well.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I spent the whole day off of this because my friend wanted me to come this house and hang out over there for awhile.

Gonna look back at reading.

tonberry

Smash Rookie
I actually didn't realize he was that close to lynch.
unvote

more stuff in a bit, I think

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Go further into your Joker read.
Joker is a conundrum. This is his first game so I feel as if I should cut him some slack, but he acts as if he knows something more. He's really making me annoyed with the whole acting portion of his posts. He needs to share his info or not even say anything about it. He's already had three different votes and he's jumping on the popular wagon. At this point I feel as if he's really dumb town, but you could probably convince me otherwise.

Ton answer my questions please. You're my scummiest.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
People don't think outloud through their hands. He said "Guys, who should I vote for?"

I'm not saying this makes him auto-scum, but come on. You can't possibly not see how that's suspicious.
I didn't know how to word what I was trying to say without it sounding stupid. What I meant to say is I don't think he was expecting an answer to that.

But, yes, I see how it's suspicious. I'm not blind, sir. ;)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
How was I on a popular wagon? I was the the only person to vote for you, then I dumped a 2nd vote on Toaster because he wasn't reacting to the vote that was on him. Then I was the 2nd person to vote BSP (somebody that I was planning to pressure all by myself, and it's a coincidence that soup got to him first).

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I should also note that I was the first person to jump off the BSP wagon to avoid him getting lynched, and the rest of the sheep followed suit when it became apparant that he would not be lynched.

I fail to see how my play is "dumb" as you continue to insist. My play is perhaps "overly aggressive" at worst, and I would appreciate it if you stopped with the backhanded comments.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Looking back, Badwolf makes an RVS on me, I told him if it was a reason or an RVS, he said both.
Brown looked onto it and asks why and looks onto him, badwolf confirms that it's only a joke.
Brown pushes onto badwolf and badwolf is as probably defending himself. But still, I feel like brown's push was somehow pushing a little too hard.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'd actually be a little upset if we did lynch BSP and he flipped mafia. I mean, it'd be nice to lynch mafia and all but to get him because of such an obvious noob play would feel extremely unsatisfying. I'm sure not gonna take my vote off him unless he convinces me otherwise.
Why would you be upset to find scum? That's kinda the point of this game isn't it?

Soup doesn't really have it out for BSP, I know what he's doing.
What is he doing then? If you know why aren't you outing it?

I'd love to but if I did that, it'd defeat the purpose of what he's doing.
What?

I was voting you to pressure you into defending yourself. I can't speak for everyone else but I have some ideas.
You keep saying that you have these ideas. What are they?

People don't think outloud through their hands. He said "Guys, who should I vote for?"

I'm not saying this makes him auto-scum, but come on. You can't possibly not see how that's suspicious.
I would suggest that you actually get a decent case before you jump on a person. One suspicious thing doesn't equal scum.

How was I on a popular wagon? I was the the only person to vote for you, then I dumped a 2nd vote on Toaster because he wasn't reacting to the vote that was on him. Then I was the 2nd person to vote BSP (somebody that I was planning to pressure all by myself, and it's a coincidence that soup got to him first).
^ I was just about to bring that up.

BSP, hasn't the conversation up to this point given you anything to go on? What's your opinion of the exchange between Badwolf and myself? Do you think Badwolf might be town? What about me?
You're trying to get his head in the game, cuz based on his post asking other people to make his decisions for him, it clearly is not. Hopefully having to defend himself will get him thinking.

I have to say I agree with that sentiment, and since I legitimately think Toaster was just RVSing and pressuring him isn't going anywhere, I'll join you on that.

Unvote

Vote BSP
So it was a coincidence that you agreed with Soup then sheeped him? Color me unimpressed. You just earned yourself a lean scum read.

Defend yourself.

Top Bottom