• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mlg

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kinda makes me sad. MLG would do well to fix this error, though, considering they are in charge, now.

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
wow, it totally sucks that some people think samus and zss are "one character." they're not, and i don't see why some people fail to understand that.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Its official zss is so awesome that they banned her instead of meta!
All kidding aside, I'm sure they will notice it soon, and like the others said being underestimated helps us. It is kind of odd that they would not include her though because she is so different than regular samus.

Iwan

Smash Ace
What I find weird is that...last I checked...Alphazealot was in charge of the smash Get Better Faster section. Sooooo.....Alphazealot knows zss exists......right?

lol...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Here's a question: Has anyone emailed them about it?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Nope. I'd rather seethe quietly in the solitude of Smashboards.

Edit: Signing up at MLG now. **** they have alot of red tape.

Edit 2: Sent a support ticket, but dunno how helpful that will be.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So I'm currently looking at Brawl stuff on the MLG site and I noticed: they don't have ZSS listed as a character. Zelda/Sheik are merged as one, but at least they're both listed there. Just goes to show how under appreciated and unknown we all are.

http://www.mlgpro.com/getbetterfast/smashbrawl/lessonfinder/characters
cause your trash

that sucks...but I like using less well know characters cause then people underestimate you :bee:
WTF HAPPENED to YOUR JESSICA ALBA PICS?!!?!?!?!?!?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
For some reason whenever I upload or link to an avatar, it gets rid of it within an hour or so... Is that what's happening to you smaci?

Top Bottom