• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I'd much rather play a game where it's over centralized by a bad *** guy in a mask with a sword and a cape for wings than one where it's dominated by a puffball that looks like her jizzing on you makes you explode. Melee is so boring to watch. Bair Bair Bair Bair.........

The character list was pulled off of the same post as the doubles list. They might have used Fox in matches you didn't see, but they still used Fox.

Edit: plus, M2k didn't enter.
Cool story bro.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I thought teams couldn't use 2 of the same character at MLG.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Dis kid right here is lurkin. Where have you been?
it's like, instead of name searching himself, he searches "melee sucks" or related topics/posts XD
I know right, Tommy your so0o smart LoLz.

On a more serious note, I got hyped that MLG added SSBB to the roster. Depending how things look in the next few months a couple players might show their face in the scene again. ;)

-Lee-

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Enough of the Brawl/Melee stuff. None of you are cool and you're all bad at your respective games, and worse at the game you hate. Post more productive things, like more Tyrant crazy face pictures.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'd much rather play a game where it's over centralized by a bad *** guy in a mask with a sword and a cape for wings than one where it's dominated by a puffball that looks like her jizzing on you makes you explode. Melee is so boring to watch. Bair Bair Bair Bair.........

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman

The character list was pulled off of the same post as the doubles list. They might have used Fox in matches you didn't see, but they still used Fox.

Edit: plus, M2k didn't enter.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom