• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NY full results?

Velocity

Smash Lord
sigh.. also waiting and have been checking , how disapointing was it for me to have thought that this would have the results in the thread

God of shiek

Smash Apprentice
I really want to see the results from MLG New york, farmingdale, just found out about the tournament today, I think KoreanDJ won.... Yay.. man What is Tio?

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Wow, bum did really well. Is he only using DK? Are there any videos of him up? o.o

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
wow at bum doing that well with Dk, i cant fathom how good he must be to have beaten isai with dk

did he beat chudats IC's? cuz i thought that was impossible? wow

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
No he lost to Chu dats ICs but won the next two matches when Chu picked pika and young link. Thats what I was told at least. But Bum = awesome either way sooo it doesnt really matter.

Vegard

Smash Lord
The vids were uploaded a couple of days ago, guys. Amazing matches O_o

KillaFox, you did very well.. Didn't expect you were that good.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
There are videos at mlgpro.

No he lost to Chu dats ICs but won the next two matches when Chu picked pika and young link. Thats what I was told at least. But Bum = awesome either way sooo it doesnt really matter.
Bum did beat Chu's ICs iirc. You have to win 3 matches to move on...Bum beat Pika and Ylink, that's only two. Then Chu switched back to IC. So yeah, Bum's a beast. Chu's my favorite smasher, but I gotta give Bum his props.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Nice job Bum, Ace an Killa, the black community is proud of you.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
They Messed Up Big Time

OMG!! Am I the only person who's noticed that KDJ didn't win 6 games to win this tournament. I know it's a bit late, but CHECK THIS OUT! I had to wait for the matches to be posted on You Tube to see if I was right cuz I remember thinking that something was wrong when watching the finals. When KDJ supposedly won, no one clapped and it was very anti-climactic, and people were murmuring like uh, was that it, the guy keeping track (Alpha Zealot I believe) marked down that KDJ won on Battlefield Game 1 in the finals...BUT HE DIDN'T!! See for yourself in the recorded results http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/attachme...4&d=1179873673
and then watch the actual game on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErKCoWO49k M2K wins. So, yeah, I'd like to see M2K get a fair shot at the actual title, not some accidental recording error, and I know KDJ is a good sport, so I think this should be settled officially, also, it's a pretty big difference money-wise between 1st and 2nd place.

Top Bottom