• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
is anyone housing or picking up/dropping off people from the airport for Raleigh? I need a place to stay for the MLG weekend, maybe a day or two longer. We can play Melee and Brawl I'm good at both ;)

edit - I arrive in Raleigh Wednesday night and don't leave until Tuesday morning

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Can anyone pick me up from the airport and drive me to Mongoose's?

*CT*

Smash Lord
I won't be up from Fay til Thursday night sorry. If I lived in Raleigh I'd pick ya up, hope the thought means something....I hope to meet you if your getting housing from Mongoose?

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
is anyone housing or picking up/dropping off people from the airport for Raleigh? I need a place to stay for the MLG weekend, maybe a day or two longer. We can play Melee and Brawl I'm good at both ;)

edit - I arrive in Raleigh Wednesday night and don't leave until Tuesday morning
I got you covered, can you PM me a phone # that I can text? I'll make sure and workout a ride from the airport to Mongoose's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom