• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Gamebattles Online Ladder - Spring Playoffs and Summer Season Starting!

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
MLG GAMEBATTLES ONLINE SSBB LADDER​

Summer Season Is Currently Running
"Neutral" Maps Now A Challenge Option
Spring Playoffs Are Happening!

Are you looking to play in a ranked online ladder against a bunch of skilled participants? Well look no further. Get your controllers ready!!​

F.A.Q. -

1. What is Gamebattles?
GameBattles is the largest online destination for competitive console and PC gaming. Featuring tournaments, ladders, forums and more for all the latest and hot titles, GameBattles is home to over 1,000,000 gamers worldwide, and over 800,000 teams looking to compete in their favorite Xbox 360, Xbox, PlayStation 3, PS2, PC, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and Sony PSP games. Recognized as a world leader in online gaming competition, GameBattles also hosts over 500,000 gamer profiles, heavily trafficked forums with over 15 million posts, video game news, reviews, previews and media with a focus on online multi-player games and community based content.

2. How do I create a team?
Go to the Brawl homepage under the Wii menu. Once inside, the option to Create a Team will appear within the arenas main menu. This link is found just below the previous console navigation bar.A list of that arenas playable ladders will then appear, along with the option to join. Choose the ladder in which you want to compete and fill out the required information. Also fill out any additional contact information you can provide. Once submitted, your team has officially been created. You will then be given access to the team-management features, as well as a variety of tools to help you get started.

3. What are the prizes for winning?
Because the ladder is free to join, there are no monetary prizes for winning a ladder. You do get Gamebattles Credits which can be used to join online tournaments which DO have pay-outs. Of course, you also get to play high-level competitors and make friends across the community.

4. Can you have a singles and doubles team?
Yes you can. Just don't create a separate account for each team.

5. How long does it take for a team to become eligible?
Usually it takes around 12 hours for a team to become eligible, but sometimes updates don't work correctly and it can go as long as 24 hours. If it takes longer than this, contact an admin or send in a ticket.

** THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW **

Only one person can have an account tied to one Brawl Code
A lot of good players have lost their accounts because of this. You and your little brother cannot have an account on Gamebattles if you will be using the same Brawl Code. This is to ensure that people cannot create multiple accounts to give themselves free wins.

Having two teams report matches against each other from the same I.P. is risky
This was created in an effort to get rid of people cheating to give themselves more wins. Don't let your friend report a match he played against you on the same computer that you reported on.

You should submit a ticket for every issue you have regarding match disputes. Also, you need to check back to see responses
Doing this ensures that you will not get a loss for a match, because it shows that you are interested in getting your rightful win. When you have submitted a ticket, make sure to check back on them at least once a day and read the admins comments so that you can do what you need to get a win.

Join today and start the fun!

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
There are no MLG ladders, and likely there won't be because of the unstable nature of Brawl's online. Gamebattles is an owned subsidiary of MLG though, so it is kind of similar.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
awwww, thats stinks, ah, whatever, i still have tournaments in places like this, gb does work out pretty stable though, just add a ref system and east and west coast ladders and it would probably work perfect for mlg, whatever, maybe it will happen, it still is really fun just trying to get into the playoffs and high on the ladder though, im gonna get better than 117 this time, this still is a really good site and i suggest you guys reading this try it out

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
How come everytime I try to go somewhere besides the main page, it says "Ooops, we can't find the url you requested?"

I can't join a team becuz of that

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hmm, I got my account set up, but if refuses to let me create a team. Everytime I fill out all the info to create a team, and hit the "create team" button, there is no response, I tried refreshing it, but that just erases all the info I had previously put in., and by the time I fill it out again, the button stops workin again... and its not my PC, because I've tried to do this on 3 different computers with the same result. Some help would be nice...

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
nope, not anymore.
Can u enter in singles and doubles ladders?
Yes you can!

Hmm, I got my account set up, but if refuses to let me create a team. Everytime I fill out all the info to create a team, and hit the "create team" button, there is no response, I tried refreshing it, but that just erases all the info I had previously put in., and by the time I fill it out again, the button stops workin again... and its not my PC, because I've tried to do this on 3 different computers with the same result. Some help would be nice...
It's likely that you have to wait a long time for the create a team function to work. If that still isn't working, contact me or any of the staff on AIM. You can find all of the SSBB staff's AIMs on this page.

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/staff

Top Bottom