• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas

Tesh

Smash Hero
Man people were timing out HARD this tournament. It was still pretty hyped though. Can't wait to see more vids.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have Ally vs. GNES and the end of X vs. Lee Martin. I also have BigLou vs. Trela, I just gotta get this **** uploaded.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Only the END of X vs Lee Martin? Does that mean the final snippets of the final game or like....you only missed game 1?

Nike.

Smash Hero
MLG announced so many Pro Bracket matches at once (usually 4 at a time). We have to choose one :(

This is more or less a result of the community not doing their part. VG Bootcamp wasn't here this time.

Tesh

Smash Hero
B-b-but I thought there was someone recording X all tournament? Ah well thats too bad, wish there had been more people with cameras there. I should have gone I guess...

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing none of Nick Riddle's matches were recorded at all?

Ily Shaky <3

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
did Gnes vs Ally get recorded?

Edit: nvm lol just saw somebody say they recorded it :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have the following sets recorded and uploaded so far:

MikeHaze vs, Lee Martin
X vs. Gnes
Esam vs. Espy (Games 4 and 5)
X vs. Tyrant
Esam vs. Gnes WF
Esam vs. Tyrant LF
Gnes vs. Tyrant GF
Ally vs. GNES
Dojo vs. X

Still to come:

Co18 vs. Jerm
Mikehaze vs. Inui
DEHF vs. Razer
Trela vs. Biglou
Lain vs. X

The playlist can be found
HERE

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is X vs Lain still on the way? Also I heard someone got JV 4stocked during the top 32 of the amateur bracket. Is this on video somewhere?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
X vs. Lain is still on the way, I have preparing for midterms that has to be done before I can polish off the last of the vids.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh ok, just checking to make sure it wasn't a typo or something. Thats like the last one I'm waiting to see (aside from this JV4stock)

Tesh

Smash Hero
A big thank you to Raziek, I have been waiting on X vs Lain.

stevebucknor1

Smash Rookie
Competition

Here many player had take the participate in the tournament and here are the result of all of them. We can see that all players played very well. The main thing is that we can not not any one player lose the game without other. The competition is very exciting. This is the really outstanding and amazing. I have never seen this type of tournament before. It is really unforgettable.

Top Bottom