• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK Dittos are pretty fun :).

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Uh, he said "Watch M2K and Dojo play." which was funny because I play with Dojo all the time and have playing M2K in a ton of MK dittos and watched the matches he was referencing in person. So I posted that. I didn't enjoy them more then other matches at this point. It's hard to enjoy yourself when it's 6am and M2K is just ****** you over and over again LOL.
I don't think they were talking specifically about you. Wait, you played until 6 AM on the day of HOBO? Sounds like a bad plan... at least to me. How badly did M2K **** you?

I am pretty sure this is wrong...
Yeah it is, although its priority gets stronger after a short while.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't think they were talking specifically about you. Wait, you played until 6 AM on the day of HOBO? Sounds like a bad plan... at least to me. How badly did M2K **** you?

Yeah it is, although its priority gets stronger after a short while.
M2K and I stayed up the entire night playing before hobo lol. No sleep at all >_>. He got 1st. I got 7th lol. *shrugs*.

I only won about 25% of the matches we played :(.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
M2K and I stayed up the entire night playing before hobo lol. No sleep at all >_>. He got 1st. I got 7th lol. *shrugs*.

I only won about 25% of the matches we played :(.
Robots don't need sleep lol. Maybe you could have placed higher if you slept... Also that's not really **** in my book.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Robots don't need sleep lol. Maybe you could have placed higher if you slept... Also that's not really **** in my book.
I was really close to placing 3rd >_<. If I would of stayed in winners I could have but Lee got me :/. M2K was watching that one lol.

The people who placed above me:
1st: M2K
2nd: Azen
3rd: LeeMartin
4th: DMG
5th: DSF
5th: Roy_R
7th: Hylian
7th: Edreese

So I was happy with my placement ^_^ lol.

Also, there are some new videos up of my mk on the diddy boards >_>.

Top Bottom