• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission/Abbotsford Area Brawl - November 14

Lcdscreen

Smash Rookie
Hey all!

We've got a gaming night scheduled at Warcraft Interactive Hobbies in Mission, BC and we're looking for some people in the area to come down and play some Brawl!... Or other fighting games!

When: November 14th, Starts at 1PM
Where: Warcraft Interactive Hobbies, 33232 1st. Avenue
http://www.warcraftgames.ca/
Entry Fee: Play all day for $10, Extra $10 for Brawl singles tournament prize pool, Extra $5 per entrant for doubles.

We've got 2-3 50" LCD TV's ready to go, as well as a couple smaller TV's in case we need some more. Everyone's welcome!
Along with Smash Bros. we've also got Melee, Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue, King of Fighters 98:UM, and more! Come on down and have a good time. :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Hmm...I want to go to this, but looking at the West Coast Express to get there, it appears only goes westbound in the mornings and eastbound in the afternoons. So, either the earliest I could get there would be 5:15, or I'd have to stay somewhere overnight. Either way, I'd have to leave at about 7:30 to get back on time. >.<

:005:

Asa

Smash Hero
I would like to come as well, but I would need to crash at someone's place, since i'd have to take an afternoon bus to get there.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure anyone that needs a place to stay can crash at my place. I just need to check with my room mate who has disappeared for the last 2 days D: I can hopefully give you guys an answer tomorrow

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I can have 5 people sleep at my place Friday night.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Is anybody driving back to the Vancouver area Saturday after the event? The West Coast Express doesn't travel in that direction during the evenings, so getting back falls on either carpooling or Greyhound. The latter costs money, so it sucks, so getting a ride back with somebody would be great. I'm only concerned about getting back; I have the trip there more or less sorted out. If you're heading back and can fit some people into your vehicle, let me know. I'm sure I'm not the only person in this position, so the more you can bring, the better. =]

Lcdscreen

Smash Rookie
Edited first post regarding tournament entry fees. Currently trying to get the venue fee lowered.

Asa

Smash Hero
Does anyone have tekken that they could bring?

I'd love me some tekken

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Does anybody have the vids that were recorded the night before the actual tourney? I wanna see the Grand Finals of that silly mini event we had. ^.^ I know they're out there somewhere...

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Jordan has them on his laptop I think, and he said he'd be uploading them sometime soon :o!

Also, fun times guys, can't wait for the next time we all meet up :D

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Brawl 1v1 Results

1. Cake (Kirby)
2. Breez (Snake/MK)
3. Jake (Yoshi)
4. Balls (Pikachu)
5. Dead (fox)
5. Asa (Pokemon Trainer/Ness)
7. Josh (Game & Watch)
7. LFL (Marth)