• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Guillermo del Toro not available; Guilermo from Jimmy Kimmel live and Homer Simpsons confirmed to take his place.

"I am a Heartless jerk who doesnt care about the fans. I CHOOSE WHO GETS IN SMASH." :troll: (truth)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sora confirmed. Mewtwo, Ridley, K. Rool, Little Mac, and Palutena all disconfirmed.

"I have recently been playing a horror game called, Amnesia: The Dark Descent."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"I am off to buy carrots for mother"

Ness and Lucas confirmed to have orange palette swaps that make them have carrots on their shirts!

"My Wii U unfortunately got destroyed."
Super Smash Bros for Wii U now delayed to FEBRUARY (:troll:) 2015 while Super Smash Bros for 3DS will still be released in 2014.

"Today I found out that one of my ancestors, surprisingly, happens to be Jewish..."

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
"Today I found out that one of my ancestors, surprisingly, happens to be Jewish..."
Golurk is confirmed!

"My lawyer has told me to not say anything or else fans will jump to conclusion and blame me for when what they assume does not happen"

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Golurk is confirmed!

"My lawyer has told me to not say anything or else fans will jump to conclusion and blame me for when what they assume does not happen"
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney confirmed!!

"I can't seem to type straight tonight"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gays confirmed as playable character!

"Reggie wont stop coming to my house dressed in hawaiian shirts."
Stitch from Disney's "Lilo & Stitch" confirmed for a playable character. ( the movie takes place in Hawaii, for those who don't know the movie or remember it much)

"Ridley isn't as big as Kraid."

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Stitch from Disney's "Lilo & Stitch" confirmed for a playable character. ( the movie takes place in Hawaii, for those who don't know the movie or remember it much)

"Ridley isn't as big as Kraid."
Ridley and Kraid confirmed. Ridley will be OHKO'd by any move. Kraid will be immune to knockback and hitstun.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Forgot to add a quote. Double posting because my computer is weird and won't let me edit posts.

"I've been thinking of including Shulk, but I'm worried his sword will have too much range."

D

Deleted member

Forgot to add a quote. Double posting because my computer is weird and won't let me edit posts.

"I've been thinking of including Shulk, but I'm worried his sword will have too much range."
Sakurai confirmed to have trouble balancing Shulk!

"Pokemon X and Y are going to be released this Saturday?"

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Marvin the Martian, John Carter, and Martian Manhunter confirmed!

"I like trains."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Voice chat confirmed!

"Only Link can defeat Ganon."
Ganondorf confirmed to be a boss character in story mode that Link must fight. Individual stories for each character confirmed.

"If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book!"

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf confirmed to be a boss character in story mode that Link must fight. Individual stories for each character confirmed.

"If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book!"
A hotel stage is confirmed to be in SSB4! You need a manual to play on it!

"The Pokemon anime is awful."

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Noddy from Kirby confirmed! (Thought I was going to say Jigglypuff? T-O-O BAD!)

"The amount of development we put into the game really pleases me."
Sakurai confirmed for development fetish!

"I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
SSB4 is delayed until 2015 so Sakurai and his girlfriend can relish in their honeymoon.

"Smashboards is an amazing website."
Sakurai confirmed to add every single character that has a support thread on this site, and use every last idea everyone has posted on this site for Smash 4.

"Halloween is better than Christmas."

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sakurai has dishonored his famiry by all the clouting negativity surrounding Brawl and will make SSB4 a living hell to get revenge at his fans.

"I prefer Dos Equis."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakurai has dishonored his famiry by all the clouting negativity surrounding Brawl and will make SSB4 a living hell to get revenge at his fans.

"I prefer Dos Equis."
Master Hand and Crazy Hand are confirmed to be the hands of the Most Interesting Man in the World. Jonathan Goldsmith will be the voice of the announcer and the hands.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
To add onto your post, Rider will be the head operating Master Hand and Crazy Hand and his sexy beard will have its own unique 1080p-rendered texture.

"These Villager memes are hilarious!"

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
SSB5 (or 6?) is a crossover with PSASBR! "I put a picture of a trainer up today!"

Top Bottom