• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Was a great presentation with a great payoff to this couple month long journey. Min Min is cool and unique, her reveal trailer was stylish and fun as heck and I think most people can leave the presentation satisfied in some way.

MattX20

Smash Hero
You know, we didn't see the Spirit board fights for Min Min in the presentation

Krankees

Smash Ace
I"m glad I chose Min Min for the Arms rep I wanted. Next week needs to hurry.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I'll be honest; I was hoping for a 4 person selection (Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara and Min Min). I've never played ARMS so it just had more options. However, (from what I've watched) Min Min looked fun even before entering Smash. I'm glad she is in.

However, now we know that even though Spring Man isn't chosen it doesn't mean a deconfirm on Assist Trophy promotions. They mentioned (if I am remembering correctly); that Spring Man could have been chosen; but they wanted Min Min instead. I hope this means Skull Kid or Midna can be chosen later! Congratz again Min Min!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Congratulations! Win winners!

Frankly, Min Min won despite it all, and that's pretty cool.

Even if Min Min isn't my favorite ARMS character, I'm still pretty darn excited for her. Here's to mashing ALL THE BUTTONS!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Congratulations! Win winners!

Frankly, Min Min won despite it all, and that's pretty cool.

Even if Min Min isn't my favorite ARMS character, I'm still pretty darn excited for her. Here's to mashing ALL THE BUTTONS!
We Eddy Gordo in this ***** hahah

#Sorrygooda**tekken

zacian

Smash Apprentice
Heck yeah min min

zumaddy

Smash Ace
The amount of Min Min content we’re getting right now... delicious.
Who else is refreshing the Smash website non stop? And I’m super glad to see the skin I use for Min Min in ARMS (blue/pink) is here too!

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Official Promotional Artwork

zferolie

Smash Hero
I got 2 wins today, min min is olayable, and Heihatchi is deconfirmed. Now a much better Namco rep can show up if it does happen.

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
As expected, Min min has the best range in the entire game without question.
Minmin range.png

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
congrats to all you min min supporters, i know i never expressed my support for her in this thread but she genuinely is one of my joint favourite arms fighters so im dead pleased for you guys

Icana

Smash Apprentice
The amount of Min Min content we’re getting right now... delicious.
Who else is refreshing the Smash website non stop? And I’m super glad to see the skin I use for Min Min in ARMS (blue/pink) is here too!
I know right! I'm so happy! First new Smash Ultimate character I'm hyped about, and I never thought Min Min ever had a chance in 2018, but thought this thread, and the Party Crash Bash, would be fun. Now here we are. Min Min chowing down with the Smash cast.

And we'll likely be getting a Min Min Amiibo sometime next year! Gonna have to work hard to grab that up. Bet it'll be limited and rare soon after. Ugh! Not looking forward to that hunt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom