• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minor Smash League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
Greetings. I am an envoy from a site not known to many, but a select few, very talented Brawlers.

It is to my understanding that it is human nature to seek a way to leap into the unknown. Hear me, and you will find such a way.

The Minor Smash League is a place wrought from humble beginnings, and was created for the sole purpose of offering a gateway to many people, who seek the same goal as you: To pick and fight your own battles, to cut yourself a path, to make a name for yourself, a name that will stand the test of time.

As an ambassador from the MSL, I formally invite you to sign up, and to find great competition, friends, and improvements. See if you have the valor to prove yourself to everyone else, and stand above them all. Join, if you think you're a true Brawler.

For those who have the courage and skill:http://z4.invisionfree.com/Minor_Smash_League/index.php?act=idx

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
As of yet, not many. What members we do have, though, are a tough bunch.

And Zhao_Guang, who posted earlier, beat FalseFalco. He's even supposed to have a doubles match coming up with the Super Smash twins.

If you want an exact count, 34 registered members.

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
Hey, welcome, Enddragon. :)

And thanks, Dabuz. The admins did a really good job on the site, all we need is more members. You're right. :D

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
I dunno. Bramimond deleted it for strange reasons. But, at least he's gone now. And the new site looks just as good, no?

BMX

Smash Lord
i dont know how 2 join
hopefully i can abandon this noob position since im new to this site
sign me up though!

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
?

And Zhao_Guang here runs even with t!mmy of the Super Smash Twins.
Not at all. We played online, and we live across the continent from each other. He doesnt play online alot, so he's not used to lag. We had some good matches, but alot of the matches I won. he had some...unfortunate SDs :p

Nonetheless, we played for hours and had fun. Wait....why am I still talking?

Join the MSL!!!

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
Not at all. We played online, and we live across the continent from each other. He doesnt play online alot, so he's not used to lag. We had some good matches, but alot of the matches I won. he had some...unfortunate SDs :p

Nonetheless, we played for hours and had fun. Wait....why am I still talking?

Join the MSL!!!
Lol, Zhao being modest AGAIN.<_<

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I'm not being modest >.<
Playing online doesnt prove much, just that someone can cope with lag better. Thatss about it, IMO

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
It's in the news section... Let me check again for you. It'll be bumped momentarily.

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
Okay, the welcome thread's in the news and upcoming events section. It's stickied now, so you can't miss it.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hmm, this sounds intresting. If you have ppl that have skill here, I would like to fight them. You see, I'm having a hard time finding anyone who can challenge me. Maybe one of you can... I'll join, dont dissapoint me.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok, the board members are total douche bags, The very first one I beat *****ed about spamming, he said I shot wolfs blaster 400 times a match and he was being serious. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO SHOOT WOLF BLASTER 400 TIMES IN A ROW? Probably like two matches worth of time. Nothing but ******* there.
your the FIRST PERSON EVER to dislike this site the rest of the 50+ MEMBERS LIKE THE SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom