• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minnesota brawl power rankings. UPDATED 9/21/10

napZzz

Smash Hero
Minnesota brawl power rankings!

Our list was put together through tournament results within minnesota, performance at out of state tournaments, and dominance between each other overall. We're back to a top 10 list, so everything is basically fresh and new!

1) Moe :metaknight:/:marth:
2) NaPPy :snake:
3) TripleR :kirby:
4) Sin242 :popo:/:metaknight:
5) Amanze :pit:
6) Breezy :falco:/:ganondorf:
7) NearZzz :toonlink:
8) D. Disciple :lucario:
9) Deepak :falco:/:metaknight:
10) Santa :falco:

For now we dont have any honorable mentions due to certain discussions, but next time around we will. We will update in a few months, hopefully with a picture to accompany it this time. I'll also try to bring in the melee PR as well into this thread.

napZzz

Smash Hero
he doesn't go out of state too often. Beat judge in a mm at the last IL tourney, but judge was all hey *****es mm's dont count. He wins 99% of brawl tournies in MN...so yeah

I use diddy to **** around for the most part

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol, 5 person power rankings. where's breezy? i heard he plays a good character now.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
:metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight:

all i do is win win win no matter what

got money on my mind like i can never get enough

:metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight:

edit:take falco off my name, i only played that dude on wifi for two weeks. lol

I have it from an insider that the whole of the power rankings for minnesota consists of really only 9 people. Who is santa?

I have no idea. I started using this probably about a week ago now. A few people saw it on one board and a few started using it. Maybe it has spread like wild fire now?

I'm surprised there are even honorable mentions then. When I talked to sinz before the end of august, he said that pretty much everyone after the 8th ranking was not regular competitors. Just random people who showed up.

C307

Smash Rookie
I'm Santa. I'm not really random, I have other stuff to do and can't drive myself.

napZzz

Smash Hero
he's too busy flying around the world to other tournaments to come to an mn tourney and prove himself

I figured out the best way to have everyone increase a ranking. Host a ton of tournaments without any winnings. If there is no money to get, then moe will not show up. If he never shows up, you will all increase in rankings while he drops off.

Top Bottom