• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Ah... it's so nice to see Waddle Doo back up and running... and the fact that we finally got Kirby's Epic Yarn for Christmas. Be sure to make an alt. texture that is Yarn Waddle Doo.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Ah... it's so nice to see Waddle Doo back up and running... and the fact that we finally got Kirby's Epic Yarn for Christmas. Be sure to make an alt. texture that is Yarn Waddle Doo.
Dully noted. But first I gotta get my files! *goes to get them all back*

By the way. When that first animal crosser release comes out im gunna try to learn how to make machinima's so I can make one of us

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
it may still be a while before the ACer comes out, i haven't even started the attacks yet. but KG, why don't you want him over TL? TL's almost perfect for him, TL has a bunch of articles i can replace, with a few matching up to what i want to do almost perfectly (TL has a bow and arrow, ACer will have a slingshot, stuff like that), the ACer used to have a problem where his head would separate from his body during a lot of animations when over Pikachu, but not TL (i think it was something to do with the way certain physics applied to Pikachu), and now he won't run around yelling 'PIKACHU!' during many of his attacks (i know that i can remove the sound effects through PSA, but now i won't, and now i'll actually have sound effects i can use, since TL's actually sound pretty good with the ACer).

but to keep on topic, i just gave Gemini Waddle Doo and Dee, so he'll be continuing them. but, for those that care, i fixed them both up so they shouldn't have any glitches.

http://www.mediafire.com/?d6ucn1a8ljowr1w - Doo

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnbfo0zb5lr5zla - Dee

Doo can now hold items, has a (mostly) working shield, and (should have) proper hurtboxes. since Dee is over the Green Alloy, he now has a (mostly) working shield.

make me proud, Gemini. i hate to let Doo go, but i hate seeing him not worked on more. Doo was how i first learned to animate, do basic PSA, and was my main test subject for many of my model swapping theories.

sorry for the long post. man, i sound like an old man right now.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
it may still be a while before the ACer comes out, i haven't even started the attacks yet. but KG, why don't you want him over TL? TL's almost perfect for him, TL has a bunch of articles i can replace, with a few matching up to what i want to do almost perfectly (TL has a bow and arrow, ACer will have a slingshot, stuff like that), the ACer used to have a problem where his head would separate from his body during a lot of animations when over Pikachu, but not TL (i think it was something to do with the way certain physics applied to Pikachu), and now he won't run around yelling 'PIKACHU!' during many of his attacks (i know that i can remove the sound effects through PSA, but now i won't, and now i'll actually have sound effects i can use, since TL's actually sound pretty good with the ACer).
I didn't really want for him to be on Toon Link because I already have Geno over him. :/
But eh, don't let me rain on your parade, It sounds perfect on him anyways. :bee:

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, i'm still doing him over TL. but for Gemini (and others that don't want to replace TL, or already have a TL replacement), i'm going to port the ACer to Link as well. i'm pretty sure Link has the same amount of articles as TL, so it should be a pretty easy port.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
don't worry, i'm still doing him over TL. but for Gemini (and others that don't want to replace TL, or already have a TL replacement), i'm going to port the ACer to Link as well. i'm pretty sure Link has the same amount of articles as TL, so it should be a pretty easy port.
Thank god for porting

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* there's no pleasing you is there? i'll work out the details of the port later, but i don't know if it would just be easier to make a separate ACer on a different character. i need a lot of articles, and not many characters have a lot. oh well, either someone else will make the ACer over a different character, or you'll just have to give up Geno or Zero.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
*sigh* there's no pleasing you is there? i'll work out the details of the port later, but i don't know if it would just be easier to make a separate ACer on a different character. i need a lot of articles, and not many characters have a lot. oh well, either someone else will make the ACer over a different character, or you'll just have to give up Geno or Zero.
Bye bye zero :/ hes gunna be a seperate character soon enough anyway. Just wait till that Dantarion thingy then itll be out

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Bye bye zero :/ hes gunna be a seperate character soon enough anyway. Just wait till that Dantarion thingy then itll be out
Oh right! I completely forgot about the clone engine for a second there. :bee:

And as I've yet to get help in the brawlbox thread, I'll ask my question here.
Why does the game crash whenever I edit the css background or the csp names?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
uh, the file size increases (which it shouldn't)? maybe the new textures are the wrong format? maybe Brawl hates you?

but i think the file size is probably why it's doing it to you.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
:D

Now I just gotta do the mouth peice, ear thingies, helmet strap, and fix the helmet texture and the shoes. Can someone help me with texturing the helmet? ^^; Also, what am I going to make the mouth piece out of?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Thanks guys! Here's my latest progress

Texture isn't done yet. I tried vertexing the things on the side of his head but i couldn't get it looking right.

Now I just gotta fix the helmet's vertices and texture some more, and vertex his feet (might need some help with that).

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Yeah, I noticed that when I exported it. It's not too much of a pain to fix, so before I fix the shape of his helmet I'll go and fix that.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking to make a Goomba but just over a alloy since Goombas dont have many attacks in any mario games(using Brawl model :D)
A full moveset can be written for pretty much anything. I've done one for a plain old Blooper even. Would be happy to write one up if you want.

:phone:

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Out of hiding

WOAH! The glitches are all fixed now? I can continue progress again? THIS IS AMAZING PIKAZZ!.. I just.. am so touched :scared:

Welp, guess I can come out of hiding now :/
For those who care :/ im back

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
WOAH! The glitches are all fixed now? I can continue progress again? THIS IS AMAZING PIKAZZ!.. I just.. am so touched :scared:

Welp, guess I can come out of hiding now :/
For those who care :/ im back
I care, what's why I fixed the glitches :3
toad is awesome!
as I see, he is 99% glitchfree, only left is acually fix the hurtbox. when everything is left is moves/PSA :3

will give you it soon, will make it on every toad x3

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I care, what's why I fixed the glitches :3
toad is awesome!
as I see, he is 99% glitchfree, only left is acually fix the hurtbox. when everything is left is moves/PSA :3

will give you it soon, will make it on every toad x3
Good look pikazz, you saved me big time. I owe you one

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
What he was trying to say is that Toad would be better over Ness or Olimar because he thinks its dumb that in order to get a Mario character you have to replace another Mario character.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
...Reading again I can very vaguely see where you got that from. GJ Cam.

Know it's not minion related really, but with Pikazz's recent fixing of the grab glitch, maybe you guys would be interested in picking Umbreon up again?

:phone:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Hey guys.
What'd I miss?
you missed this:
Yeay! finally!
2 glitch fixes in the fix of one!

Freeze at Grabbed : Fixed

Jigglypuff using grab on wheelie! it's super effective!

jigglypuff used Down throw on toad! it's super effective!

Freeze when Grabbing : Fixed

Wheelie used Up throw on jigglypuff! it's super effective!

Toad used Up throw on jigglypuff! it's super effective!

I will write a tutorial soon
but I can't explain ;A; it's difficult
:3

Top Bottom